Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2024, 03:48 AM   #1
Pussycat.

Default 23f in need for strict discipline tutor

Hi
It's been long since I have been here.
I am starting school after 3 months. I have been working since last 3 years so going back to school feels intimidating. So to get into that mode, i enrolled into a maths course online. I have lost my ability to focus for more than 5 mins or leave my phone scrolling. Math is a hard subject for me. Help me with study dares with punishments and rewards. Please don't be mean - i want to be disciplined and better student, not stay aroused and distracted the whole day.
Thank you in advance!!

No Toys currently. Only household items

PM me slap, I slap my face once hard on each cheek

If you find me online wasting time - feel free to give me quick punishment
Pussycat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 07:01 AM   #2
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussycat. View Post
Hi
It's been long since I have been here.
I am starting school after 3 months. I have been working since last 3 years so going back to school feels intimidating. So to get into that mode, i enrolled into a maths course online. I have lost my ability to focus for more than 5 mins or leave my phone scrolling. Math is a hard subject for me. Help me with study dares with punishments and rewards. Please don't be mean - i want to be disciplined and better student, not stay aroused and distracted the whole day.
Thank you in advance!!
Get a kitchensafe and make your phone inaccessble for 8 hours daily while you study, also study naked wearing chain as a belt and padlocked both ion you and to study desk for study periods: ewvery hour is 55 mins study and 5 mins coffee break.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:14 PM   #3
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Homework and studying must be done at a table with a regular chair. Not allowed to study or doing homework lounging around such as laying on a bed or sitting on a sofa.

If you get less than a B on any homework, quiz, exam, etc., you will be banned from any orgasms for a week.

You are to spank yourself 5 times for every answer you get wrong.

If you get an A on anything, you're to reward yourself with 3 edges and an orgasm with 15 minutes between each edge.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 02:36 PM   #4
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
Get a kitchensafe and make your phone inaccessble for 8 hours daily while you study, also study naked wearing chain as a belt and padlocked both ion you and to study desk for study periods: ewvery hour is 55 mins study and 5 mins coffee break.
i don't think Kitchensafe is available in my area but i can submit my phone to my flatmate maybe? 8 hours will be too much for now. I will do it today for 2 hours naked and padlocked..

Old 04-08-2024, 02:38 PM   #5
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Homework and studying must be done at a table with a regular chair. Not allowed to study or doing homework lounging around such as laying on a bed or sitting on a sofa.

If you get less than a B on any homework, quiz, exam, etc., you will be banned from any orgasms for a week.

You are to spank yourself 5 times for every answer you get wrong.

If you get an A on anything, you're to reward yourself with 3 edges and an orgasm with 15 minutes between each edge.
Chair rule is very important. Need a "if not followed" consequence punishment for that. I tend to laze around in bed.
I have a quiz in 3 days.

The following user says Thank You to Pussycat. for this post:
Old 04-08-2024, 02:45 PM   #6
Juga

Every time you catch yourself procrastinating, slap your face and say laud "I am a naughty girl. I have to focus."

Disable unlock with face/fingerprint on your phone and set some longer and more complicated password for it.

Devide your workload to smaller parts (about 20 min long), reward yourself with few spanks or 3 minutes of nipple play.

Report here daily about your progress.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 02:53 PM   #7
SirJayT

Write out a study schedule.

2h blocks with 5 minutes of break in between.

Allow meal times. Drink a bottle of water for every 2 study blocks.

You must be sat down in a chair to focus absolutely no screen time during each block or study.

Every day you should do a quizz of math relevant to the subject of your math study (you can PM me and I can provide questions) each question you get wrong is a punishment.
SirJayT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 02:57 PM   #8
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post
Every time you catch yourself procrastinating, slap your face and say laud "I am a naughty girl. I have to focus."

Disable unlock with face/fingerprint on your phone and set some longer and more complicated password for it.

Devide your workload to smaller parts (about 20 min long), reward yourself with few spanks or 3 minutes of nipple play.

Report here daily about your progress.
Had to slap myself hard right now.. i disabled the fingerprint unlock from my phone and set up a long password.
I will try the breaking workload into smaller chunks after today's class.

Old 04-08-2024, 03:02 PM   #9
Spankq

Everytime u lost a foucs:
1.Wear clothpins on your nipples and clit for 2 min
2.spank your ass 10 times
Spankq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 03:05 PM   #10
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJayT View Post
Write out a study schedule.

2h blocks with 5 minutes of break in between.

Allow meal times. Drink a bottle of water for every 2 study blocks.

You must be sat down in a chair to focus absolutely no screen time during each block or study.

Every day you should do a quizz of math relevant to the subject of your math study (you can PM me and I can provide questions) each question you get wrong is a punishment.
I have the other rules mostly. But will start with the daily quizzes.
Any specific punishment for getting a question wrong? Or getting below 40/50 prcnt score in quiz?

Old 04-08-2024, 03:12 PM   #11
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Chair rule is very important. Need a "if not followed" consequence punishment for that. I tend to laze around in bed.
I have a quiz in 3 days.
Failure to follow the chair rule results in the following punishments:

You're prohibited from using your phone for 1 additional hour that day.
You're to go to bed 1 hour early that night unless it cuts into your study time.
Spend 30 minutes kneeling in the corner. (the 30 minutes is of your free time and not your study time), repeated violations of the chair rule will require you to add dry rice to the kneeling.
And write "lazy pussy" across your chest in marker.

Hopefully this punishment is enough to discourage you from violating the chair rule.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rw789 for this post:
Old 04-08-2024, 05:22 PM   #12
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
i don't think Kitchensafe is available in my area but i can submit my phone to my flatmate maybe? 8 hours will be too much for now. I will do it today for 2 hours naked and padlocked..
You can get a kitchensafw inline but flatmate fine for starters, 2 hours alsoi fine for starters but make it daily - you can maybe increase later.

Maybe flatmate can also bring you the coffee and lock/unlock you?

Also would flatmate discipline any failures?

Last edited by Greatcornbow2; 04-08-2024 at 05:25 PM.
Greatcornbow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Greatcornbow2 for this post:
Old 04-09-2024, 11:27 AM   #13
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Failure to follow the chair rule results in the following punishments:

You're prohibited from using your phone for 1 additional hour that day.
You're to go to bed 1 hour early that night unless it cuts into your study time.
Spend 30 minutes kneeling in the corner. (the 30 minutes is of your free time and not your study time), repeated violations of the chair rule will require you to add dry rice to the kneeling.
And write "lazy pussy" across your chest in marker.

Hopefully this punishment is enough to discourage you from violating the chair rule.
Yes this is good. I was able to study properly today.

Old 04-09-2024, 11:35 AM   #14
Pussycat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
You can get a kitchensafw inline but flatmate fine for starters, 2 hours alsoi fine for starters but make it daily - you can maybe increase later.

Maybe flatmate can also bring you the coffee and lock/unlock you?

Also would flatmate discipline any failures?
Lock/unlock will not be possible. He is okay to discipline me on my request. Not daily but if any idea includes him occasionally, i can request.

Old 04-10-2024, 09:30 AM   #15
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Lock/unlock will not be possible. He is okay to discipline me on my request. Not daily but if any idea includes him occasionally, i can request.
Discipline can be precondition of you getting your phone back? Ideal is Lochgelly tawse if you can get one.]
https://johndick-leathergoods.co.uk/...chgelly-tawse/

Advertisements
Kink Talk