Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-21-2023, 12:01 PM   #1
EnigmaticBunni

Smile Cumulative slave is pimped out to potato

This one is a bit different. It is like a basic potato in that the loser becomes the boomers slave following the lines of the potato.
But where this thread is different, if you added a line to the potato, the boomer can ask you, or you can ask the boomer to use the slave.

There is a loser gets pimped out thread but the loser rarely gets used by anyone else. This way anyone in the potato can and is likely to get a chance to use the loser.

I will start

1. Loser is boomers slave for 2 days per line plus 2 days every time the slave is pimped out to someone new in the potato. So the more boomer pimps out the loser the longer it is

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 11:57 AM   #2
RandomStranger

Find

1. Loser is boomers slave for 2 days per line plus 2 days every time the slave is pimped out to someone new in the potato. So the more boomer pimps out the loser the longer it is
2. Loser will speak in third person when they talk about themselves
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 12:29 AM   #3
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

3. In slavetime boomer decides if loser is pimped out at real hookups. If it is a limit of loser the slavetime is doubled.

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:26 AM   #4
Puppy_Boy

3. In slavetime boomer decides if loser is pimped out at real hookups. If it is a limit of loser the slavetime is doubled.
4. Loser must wear whatever outfit the boomer wants under their clothes at all time, so the are always ready. It could be a rope harness, lingerie, etc

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Kik: bondagesissy69

Likes: Bondage, hidden public, crossdressing, Sissy, Anal, Petplay, femdom
Dislikes (for punishments): Semi public, denial, slavery, piss
Soft Limits (These are limits that I want to try more in certain circumstances) Public, Hookups
Limits: Family/friends, illegal, blackmail, pain, permenant, face pics, scat, piss drinking

My toys and clothes list:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94629
Puppy_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:52 AM   #5
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

4. Loser must wear whatever outfit the boomer wants under their clothes at all time, so the are always ready. It could be a rope harness, lingerie, etc
5. Every picture or video loser takes while pimped out must be send to boomer too

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:55 AM   #6
Puppy_Boy

5. Every picture or video loser takes while pimped out must be send to boomer too
6. Boomer gets looser to buy a new dildo of boomers choosing. The looser must fuck themselves with it every morning and every evening they don't have a hook up

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Soft Limits (These are limits that I want to try more in certain circumstances) Public, Hookups
Limits: Family/friends, illegal, blackmail, pain, permenant, face pics, scat, piss drinking

Old 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM   #7
utregter1991

6. Boomer gets looser to buy a new dildo of boomers choosing. The looser must fuck themselves with it every morning and every evening they don't have a hook up.
7 loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.

28 male, bi.

Likes: anal, wedgies, messy, edging, Light pain, playing games, humiliation, exposure.

Limits: face, sociale suïcide, Public, poop or vomit.
utregter1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 02:05 AM   #8
Puppy_Boy

6. Boomer gets looser to buy a new dildo of boomers choosing. The looser must fuck themselves with it every morning and every evening they don't have a hook up.
7 loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another.

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Old 08-28-2023, 02:10 AM   #9
Aneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy_Boy View Post
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another.
Boom..... you are slave for the people in thread....

Next
1. Loser is slave for 2 days per line and loser have to fill one hole for per line= 1 hour.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 04:15 AM   #10
Puppy_Boy

Ignore that boomer, he didn't know what booming meant. If someone wants to take over his boom of me, then fine. Otherwise lets continue below.

7. loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another
9. Boomer has a budget of $10 per line of the loosers money to spend on clothes and toys that the looser must wear and use

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Old 08-28-2023, 06:23 AM   #11
utregter1991

7. loser also have to buy a chastity Cage and be cage for the whole duration of the potato.
8. Loser can choose to remove one line. If they do, the author of that line becomes co-loser. The co-loser must follow through with their line, and can't remove another
9. Boomer has a budget of $10 per line of the loosers money to spend on clothes and toys that the looser must wear and use.
10. Loser will be pimped out as Sissy.

28 male, bi.

Likes: anal, wedgies, messy, edging, Light pain, playing games, humiliation, exposure.

Limits: face, sociale suïcide, Public, poop or vomit.
utregter1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 06:35 AM   #12
Puppy_Boy

9. Boomer has a budget of $10 per line of the loosers money to spend on clothes and toys that the looser must wear and use.
11. The looser can reduce the time by 5 days if they agree to hook up with 3 guys at once

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Old 08-28-2023, 06:35 AM   #13
slaveinf

11. Loser will sleep how boomer wants while under control

Dislikes: Heavy pain, JOI

Hard Limits: poo, cum, family, illegal, Pee, Public, messy, anything permanent, Cam, videos, face pics, blackmail

If you PM me I will send you a picture of me in the position requested.

My Toys,
My PM Dares & Triggers
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7924322

Kik: Infenron
slaveinf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 06:44 AM   #14
Puppy_Boy

11. The looser can reduce the time by 5 days if they agree to hook up with 3 guys at once
12. Loser will sleep how boomer wants while under control
13. Loser cannot cum during any hookups

AMAB - 24 - Bi - UK

Old 08-28-2023, 06:59 AM   #15
socklover

12. Loser will sleep how boomer wants while under control
13. Loser cannot cum during any hookups
14. Loser will be given a new identity and will refer to themselves as that new person.

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk