other 2 3.23%
tiny dick 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2018, 10:49 AM   #31
laurait
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Well, instead of the tattoo you could get a branding, I guess Laura might accept that in exchange...

Other than that, you should better behave, or Laura might add a poll where to put the tattoo, and believe me, that could really suck.

That said, I'm sure she might be willing to negotiate the tattoo vs. a couple of years of chastity for you...

Maybe i could just reopen his original chastity thread it was already at ten years.😂😂😂
laurait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:52 AM   #32
laurait
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
I think it's too tempting to give you some options, but just for giving you tough decisions. I think about:

- publicing a sissy slut pass with you nude or in complete sissy outfit with face, full real name, address and profession all clearly visible on at least three exposing website posted permanently
- having three sex dates with men sucking, deepthroating and fucking their cocks how they like (but protected anal)
- piercings on both your ears, both nipples, belly button, tongue and septum including wearing the piercings since when it is recommended after the percings for at least a year (and be glad I didn't including a cock head percing)
- writing a book for Laura within 30 days to satisfy her. If not, you are game for the tattoo or other stuff again. The book needs to contain pictures of you with face, humiliating nude and in sissy cloth 50:50, plus prayers and praises of Laura as a human, a manual for you as a person and a slave, all your toys available, detailled personal information, line writing, essays over what a good slave is and what not. You'd need to ask getDare for topics you need to cover in your book. You need to deliver the book to Laura but she may share it with anyone she likes to share it with.

You are welcome.

Hehe all great ideas Cass
What about one date three guys and a sissy
Old 08-26-2018, 10:53 AM   #33
CSasha
Oracle

Yeah, great modification. I am glad for any inspiration I achieve.

One more idea:
- Give that sissy will tasks to avoid the tattoo ... for now. Always just for now. Let us see how well it behaves.

You could start with 10 deepthroats, will has to post the dildo it does them on, it has to be done within the next 24 hours, and delays the tattoo for 24 hours. Be sure, I'll ask for more later as soon as I read the report.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 08-26-2018 at 10:55 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:58 AM   #34
laurait
Distinguished Member

I think ill message sissy now and tell him
Thanks Cass
Old 08-26-2018, 12:05 PM   #35
willit
Distinguished Member

So i have to keep doing more and more tasks to put off the tattoo?
Ok can i ask that i only get one task per day please

Mistress i thought my chastity would be decided by the people you decide i could ask?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90201

Last edited by willit; 08-26-2018 at 12:07 PM.
willit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 01:18 PM   #36
laurait
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willit View Post
So i have to keep doing more and more tasks to put off the tattoo?
Ok can i ask that i only get one task per day please

Mistress i thought my chastity would be decided by the people you decide i could ask?
well they are deciding
A GD members has made the suggestion that your chastity should be extended. don't you think that's nice of them.
I haven't seen a thank you????
how about we start with the 3 guys to postpone the tat?
because of the complaining everything all of my decisions will be made public to GD

Last edited by laurait; 08-26-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old 08-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #37
cj07
Distinguished Member

You are lucky to have Mistress like Laura, i wish she could be in control of chastity. Since you are so lucky you stop complaining I would swap places with you without thought., my chastity details are here if Mistress Laura would like to control them
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338434

Since your complaining about tattoo, maybe should consider some hormone drugs to make you talk act more female and grow breasts.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 06:17 PM   #38
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

This thread is so hot.

I've never sucked a cock or been fucked by a man, but I can't bear chastity, so I know even a couple of months would have me willing to do it for a beautiful Mistress like Laura - or Cassandra, with her diabolical ideas! God knows what I'd do if I was being threatened with an ownership tattoo... they'd have me wrapped round their little finger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurait View Post
how about we start with the 3 guys to postpone the tat?
because of the complaining everything all of my decisions will be made public to GD
I really, really hope this happens. And soon! I can't wait to read about it. And to hear more about Laura's wonderful decisions as she discloses them to the public gD community. How wonderfully humiliating for the powerless sissy

<3
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-26-2018 at 06:35 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 11:54 PM   #39
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

All great ideas. But come on, don’t be shy - get that tattoo. You know, that you want it. Do you love your mistress? Than go for it!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:20 PM   #40
Feminizedboi

Here is a slightly different idea. The tattoo would be a permanent mark that tells anyone who sees it you are Mistress Laura's property. I assume the concern is that it is a little too permanent. So instead, wear a chain around your neck with a tag hanging from it engraved with "PROPERTY of Mistress Laura". The exact wording and emphasis would of course be up to her. The length of the chain should be such that when fastened, it cannot be pulled over your head but long enough to hide the tag under clothing when necessary.

The trick here is that it gets permanently fastened. A small padlock or a locking jump ring can be used. I prefer a padlock. If a lock, then the keyhole should be filled with liquid epoxy. You are now stuck in this chain long term. The tag can be hidden under your shirt when need be. You can prove via picture daily, weekly, monthly, hourly or random intervals that you are still wearing it and it can always be cut off if need be. Of course the consequences of that are up to your Mistress

Or you can simply get the tattoo! 😘

If i owe you a dare, contact ne on kik with what the dare was. I will follow through from there.

kik feminizedboi

Feminizedboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Feminizedboi for this post:
Old 08-27-2018, 03:06 PM   #41
laurait
Distinguished Member

Loving the new ideas people 😊😊
Old 08-27-2018, 03:30 PM   #42
Everill
getDare Devil

Something you could try could be temporary tattoos, I'm sure that there's somewhere on the internet you can buy a custom one.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Everill for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk