Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
DayDreamBeliver

Female Bedtime Dares for 21/f

I'm looking for some really complex bedtime Dares for either going to sleep or right before hand.

I have some toys, a dildo and two vibrators. The more complex the better. I am a larger girl just fyi and I am 21 years old. I do live with other people so it cant be something to loud to wake them.

I will take dares from all genders, and I am willing to provide feed back and proof. If you have any questions, please ask.

My hard limits are anal and poop play.
Soft limits are pee.

I am up for trying almost anything.

I will take my punishment if I do not complete a dare, through private pm messaging.

Dislike: heavy pain, heavy bondage, poop play

Limits: anal, family/friends, dippers

Interested in trying: pee play/control, open to suggestions

I have a little expire cue in this and I reserve the right to deny things while I gain my footing.
Currently not looking for a Master.
DayDreamBeliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:34 PM   #2
businky
Distinguished Member

i have one for you.

sleep on the floor with your holes stuffed with panties, tie legs together. then tie left wrist to right foot. sleep like that, naked, no blankets.

count the times you wake up during the night.
pm me for proof details and punishment based on your numbers

I will only play or talk to adults, all other please stay away!

Likes: Anal, Insertion, masturbation, giving dares, daring girls, stay horny.

Dislikes: Pee, Hidden Public

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Full Public, Pics, Wedgies, Videos.

Anything not listed here will be tested and put into sig.
businky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:36 PM   #3
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Based on your signature I guess you got rope.

You insert your dildo in your cunt, simple enough right? Now based on what vibrator you have:
Bullet: tape it to you clit on the lowest setting
Vibrating dildo: tape it on your stomach, the way it can touch your clit, but doesnt press full onto it, middle setting.

Now, tie your legs together, thight. You tie your feet to a bedpost
And thats it, goodnight!

Would love to hear if you actually did it
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:58 PM   #4
endersgame

Tape the vibrators onto your nipples on high, and passionately thrust against the inserted dildo until you edge, then stop and reply via PM for more.
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 05:49 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDreamBeliver View Post
I'm looking for some really complex bedtime Dares for either going to sleep or right before hand.

I have some toys, a dildo and two vibrators. The more complex the better. I am a larger girl just fyi and I am 21 years old. I do live with other people so it cant be something to loud to wake them.

I will take dares from all genders, and I am willing to provide feed back and proof. If you have any questions, please ask.

Soft limits are pee.

I will take my punishment if I do not complete a dare, through private pm messaging.
Sleep naked. And before you do so drink a pint of whatever you like, after which you may not get out of bed for six hours for any reason.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 07-21-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: typo
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:08 PM   #6
NowStop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Sleep naked. And before you do so drink a pint of whatever you like, after which you may not get out of bed for six hours for any reason.
If you are going to do this, I offer a modifier:

After you drink whatever you are going to drink, brush your teeth. Plaque is no joke. Nor is the dreaded gum disease known as 'Gingivitis'.

The story I am writing, Rainfall.

Please give it a read, and tell me what you honestly think.

Piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #7
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDreamBeliver View Post

Soft limits are pee.

Here is what you need. Your weight, 20 sharpies or highlighters, 20 clothes pegs, some tape, 1 hair brush and one other spanking implement, 20 rubber bands and 5 small objects.

Put a sharpie in your ass for each letter in your first and last name. They will remain in you for the duration of the dare. Sit on your bed or on the floor with the bottom of your feet pressed together. For each sharpie out of the 20 you did not fit in your ass you will put a rubber band around the base of each of your breasts. Now edge, put one of the small objects in your pussy, edge again and insert another, continue doing this till all 5 are in your pussy and edge again.

Now you have 5 minutes to spank your pussy once for each pound you weight as hard as you can. If you can't do it in the time allotted you will continue to spank your pussy until you hit your mark. For each extra minute it takes you to hit your mark beyond your 5 minute time limit you will put a peg on each of your pussy lips. You will now edge, then tape the pegs on your thigh so that your lips are stretched open. You will now use the second spanking implement and spank your now open pussy a number of times equal to your weight in pounds as hard as you can. You have 10 minutes to complete this. Edge once more. You will snap a rubber band over each nipple 5 times for each minute you go over your time limit. Edge again then you may take out the pens in your ass.

Edge again once all the pens are out, now remove all the rubber bands from your tits and edge once more. After removing all the items from your pussy edge again. If you were not able to complete the spankings within your allotted time you will sleep with your brush in your pussy with the bristle side in.

Enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:34 AM   #8
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

While brushing your teeth before bed, insert some toothpaste in your anus and kik me a picture of you doing it, kik: psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:30 PM   #9
andyinny
getDare Sweetheart

before going to bed drink 1 pint of water.
insert a dildo in front.
use an entire roll of plastic wrap, start at belly button and go to knees, and back up again, wrapping around whole body.

tie rope around knees and belly button to hold top and bottom in place. use several 'x' patterns between top rope and bottom rope.

take a pic of your setup and dont cut yourself out until morning.

Limits: Family, Printers, Illegal, Glitter, Brussels Sprouts
Not looking for male play partners.
Likes playing with traps and genetic females....
If you like either of these:
http://soundgasm.net/u/andyinny
Talk to me sometime...

Andy's Current Dare:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420040[/SIGPIC]
andyinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nighttime, sleep