Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
seth18

Send a message via Yahoo to seth18
Default Pranked (Fiction)

Hey guys, this is my first story and I know I put "Fiction", but some of this is true. And I also know that there is a story sort of like this[but again this is only "half" fiction], so here goes:

Oh, one more thing before I start, The main character's name in this story is going to be "Jake".

Okay so, around the end of last summer I was playing truth or dare with one of my "friends", which will be known as "Sarah", on my webcam and she dared me to give her a picture of my dick, so i gave her a picture of a one, only it wasn't mine. Now she thought it was real, so when I dared her to flash and me she did, but she had to go after that which ended the game. Now because she thought I really game her a picture of my dick she showed it to everyone at school, but then people realised it was fake. So the next day I felt like she deserved revenge even though it was a fake picture she did try to humilate me, so I showed my friends the recorded webcam flash and humilated her unstead.

A few weeks after I did this my class[which she is also in] was assigned a book report, so while looking for a book in the library I found her glaring at me and went over there to talk to her.
"Listen, I'm sorry about showing the flash" I said
She very quickly replied with "You should be! You humilated me!" then she walked away. Not wanting enemies, I followed her to try and get her happy with me.
"Wait up, I wanna make it up to you..."
"Oh do you? How?"
"i'll do anything!" Just then a big smile from ear to ear appeared on her face.
"Anything?"
"Yes, I don't want people mad at me..."
"Hmmm...Okay, you can be my dare slave..." I then thought about what she meant.
"carry books and folow me" Oh that kind of slave...
"Sure thing, where are we going?"
"You'll see..." I wasn't sure where I was being lead to, but we have a small forest near our school, but it's even closer to her house, so I kept thinking is she taking me to her house or the forest? After about 20 minutes we reached a spot in the middle of the forest, where no one could see us, so I was a little worried...
"okay, heres the spot, give me my book bag and sit over there."
"Sure...why not?" I was sitting there waiting for atleast an hour when she finally showed me what she had been doing. It was a picture of me...
Naked!!! The only thing that wasn't filled in was my dick.
"I'm not sure how to draw it, so your gunna have to pose naked for me."
"NO WAY!!!" almost loud enough to be heard at school...
"Do you want me to be mad at you?"
"Well...no..."
"Then you have to do this." So I took off my shirt pants, socks and shoes. Then I want behind the nearest bush and took off my boxers.
"C'mon! Hurry up!" I put my hands over my dick and walked in front of her, she had her hands behind her back and was laughing.
"How can I draw with your hands there?"
"I guess you can't..."
"Then move them!" So I very slowly lowered my hands and she showed her hands, holding a digital camera and snapped a picture. Then before I could even move again she said "Girls!" and then seven of her friends came out from behind the trees. Now with eight girls starring at me while i'm naked and holding ropes, I thought it would be a good time to panic, so I did. The next thing I heard was "Get him." and before I knew it I was tied to a tree!
"Hmm, What should we do with him, Sarah?"
"Well first I was thinking more pictures for the internet?" Then I really started to freak out because I'm popular in school and if those pictures get out, my popularity will be a bad thing!
"Okay, we brought cameras too."
"Excellent..." I then thought NNNOOOOOO!!!!! to my self...

If you want more, ask, if no one asks for more then i'm going to end the story...

Dislikes: You.
Limits: 'You have to cause I say so'

Last edited by seth18; 02-25-2009 at 02:31 PM.
seth18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I know you say some of it is true, but the part about sitting in the forest to the end seems identical to a story I read in the past on this site

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
seth18

yes, i know, at the beggining i said there is a story like this...anyways its not over...i was just waiting for responses to continue it..

Old 02-25-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
Daredevil999

it's good please carry on
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
seth18

I will continue in a few hours...
btw, The "true" part is almost over, so if you guys have any ideas for the story pm me.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

what so everything up to this point is true ?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
seth18

Not completely, but mostly...

Old 02-25-2009, 01:58 PM   #8
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

...I wanna be tied to a tree inna forest....
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XkecoXchanX View Post
...I wanna be tied to a tree inna forest....
No, no you don't, lol.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

..sure i do lol then i could really bond with nature ^_^ lol yeah your probably right lol
Old 02-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #11
seth18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XkecoXchanX View Post
..sure i do lol then i could really bond with nature ^_^ lol yeah your probably right lol
Probally? OF COURSE I AM! Lol...

Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #12
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

..I never saw a sign taped to your face that said you were allmightily smart lol
Old 02-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #13
seth18

Default Part Two

"Okay girls, get your cameras"
"Sure thi-
"Wait, NO! You don't wanna do that!"
"Really? Then what do you want us to do with you, Josh?"
"Hows about you let me go?"
"Okay, I guess we can un-tie you, take your clothes and go." So I had no choice but to stay, unless I didn't mind hoing to the school office naked...
Then after a few minutes when the girls had not returned yet, Sarah looked at me, smiled, and walked away! I thought I was going to be stuck there until I died, but about an hour later the worst possible thing that could happen, did, the girls came back.
"How's are little friend doing?"
"Shut up, Sarah!"
"That's no way to address a mistress! I shall only be addressed as Mistress Sarah, unless you want me to get a few more friends over here..." So, again I had no choice but to obey. This just isn't my day, is it? No, it isn't. What the? Did I just respond to myself?
"Mistress...I have to go to the bathroom..."
"Here, go in this cup..." Man I thought that would work... Well, looks like I'm going in a cup...
"good, slave, now drink it!"
"NO WAY!"
"Looks like a punishment is in order..."
"Wait, no, I'll drink it..." So I drank about half of it then spit it on Sarah, which made her mad.
"Girls! Eagle tie him to the four different trees, then take turns rubbing mud on him!"
"Sure" which was followed my seven giggles.

I know it's short and probally not to good, but I'm a little busy, part three will be better and is coming soon!

Old 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #14
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i like this keep going

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
seth18

Lightbulb Parts One & Two

I have combined, so you can read them right next to eachother, which will also help with understanding the story a little more.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Okay so, around the end of last summer I was playing truth or dare with one of my "friends", which will be known as "Sarah", on my webcam and she dared me to give her a picture of my dick, so i gave her a picture of a one, only it wasn't mine. Now she thought it was real, so when I dared her to flash and me she did, but she had to go after that which ended the game. Now because she thought I really game her a picture of my dick she showed it to everyone at school, but then people realised it was fake. So the next day I felt like she deserved revenge even though it was a fake picture she did try to humilate me, so I showed my friends the recorded webcam flash and humilated her unstead.

A few weeks after I did this my class[which she is also in] was assigned a book report, so while looking for a book in the library I found her glaring at me and went over there to talk to her.
"Listen, I'm sorry about showing the flash" I said
She very quickly replied with "You should be! You humilated me!" then she walked away. Not wanting enemies, I followed her to try and get her happy with me.
"Wait up, I wanna make it up to you..."
"Oh do you? How?"
"i'll do anything!" Just then a big smile from ear to ear appeared on her face.
"Anything?"
"Yes, I don't want people mad at me..."
"Hmmm...Okay, you can be my dare slave..." I then thought about what she meant.
"carry books and folow me" Oh that kind of slave...
"Sure thing, where are we going?"
"You'll see..." I wasn't sure where I was being lead to, but we have a small forest near our school, but it's even closer to her house, so I kept thinking is she taking me to her house or the forest? After about 20 minutes we reached a spot in the middle of the forest, where no one could see us, so I was a little worried...
"okay, heres the spot, give me my book bag and sit over there."
"Sure...why not?" I was sitting there waiting for atleast an hour when she finally showed me what she had been doing. It was a picture of me...
Naked!!! The only thing that wasn't filled in was my dick.
"I'm not sure how to draw it, so your gunna have to pose naked for me."
"NO WAY!!!" almost loud enough to be heard at school...
"Do you want me to be mad at you?"
"Well...no..."
"Then you have to do this." So I took off my shirt pants, socks and shoes. Then I want behind the nearest bush and took off my boxers.
"C'mon! Hurry up!" I put my hands over my dick and walked in front of her, she had her hands behind her back and was laughing.
"How can I draw with your hands there?"
"I guess you can't..."
"Then move them!" So I very slowly lowered my hands and she showed her hands, holding a digital camera and snapped a picture. Then before I could even move again she said "Girls!" and then seven of her friends came out from behind the trees. Now with eight girls starring at me while i'm naked and holding ropes, I thought it would be a good time to panic, so I did. The next thing I heard was "Get him." and before I knew it I was tied to a tree!
"Hmm, What should we do with him, Sarah?"
"Well first I was thinking more pictures for the internet?" Then I really started to freak out because I'm popular in school and if those pictures get out, my popularity will be a bad thing!
"Okay, we brought cameras too."
"Excellent..." I then thought NNNOOOOOO!!!!! to my self...
__________________________________________________ _______________

Okay girls, get your cameras"
"Sure thi-
"Wait, NO! You don't wanna do that!"
"Really? Then what do you want us to do with you, Josh?"
"Hows about you let me go?"
"Okay, I guess we can un-tie you, take your clothes and go." So I had no choice but to stay, unless I didn't mind hoing to the school office naked...
Then after a few minutes when the girls had not returned yet, Sarah looked at me, smiled, and walked away! I thought I was going to be stuck there until I died, but about an hour later the worst possible thing that could happen, did, the girls came back.
"How's are little friend doing?"
"Shut up, Sarah!"
"That's no way to address a mistress! I shall only be addressed as Mistress Sarah, unless you want me to get a few more friends over here..." So, again I had no choice but to obey. This just isn't my day, is it?No, it isn't. What the? Did I just respond to myself?
"Mistress...I have to go to the bathroom..."
"Here, go in this cup..." Man I thought that would work... Well, looks like I'm going in a cup...
"good, slave, now drink it!"
"NO WAY!"
"Looks like a punishment is in order..."
"Wait, no, I'll drink it..." So I drank about half of it then spit it on Sarah, which made her mad.
"Girls! Eagle tie him to the four different trees, then take turns rubbing mud on him!"
"Sure" which was followed my seven giggles.

Advertisements
Kink Talk