Old 10-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
luckyalien

Talking Edging to Music

What you need:
  • A selection of music with a BPM that suits your requirement
  • A music player with a shuffle function
  • Some time.

What it's about:

First you want to make sure the BPM (beats per minute) of your music is okay for however hard you want this to be, if it's high you're going to have some difficulty holding out from orgasm for the whole duration, if it's too slow you might have to work hard to even get that converted edge and it could take a long time. You can find the BPM to your songs here .

Once you've got that sorted you want to set your target number of edges, this could be done with a dice if you want to risk it!

Right, now you're ready to start. Set the playlist on shuffle and repeat, you can only stroke to the beat of whichever track is on and you cannot stop until you've reached your target. If you do however have to stop, 10 seconds and carry on.

Well have fun, hopefully it doesn’t take you too long to get there, wouldn't want you too sore would we? If you do accidently cum, I would suggest you PM me for a punishment, otherwise happy daring!

(PS: this is my first dare so, please don't be too mean!)

Likes: Orgasm control/denial, mild pain, mild anal, anything creative.

Limits: Scat/Piss, Public, Extreme anything, Pics/Cam

//Work In Progress//
luckyalien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to luckyalien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bpm, edging, music, suitable for either sex