Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 AM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Just using a normal water based lube. The line is fine it’s just the shear size of it after a while my bum wants it out! It measures up larger than a Coke can at the widest point.

Most the time I have an enema before as well yeah, as with it in I have literally no control down there!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:
Old 06-30-2022, 12:27 PM   #2
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowgli747 View Post
Just using a normal water based lube. The line is fine it’s just the shear size of it after a while my bum wants it out! It measures up larger than a Coke can at the widest point.

Most the time I have an enema before as well yeah, as with it in I have literally no control down there!
Got it. It might be worth trying a silicone or oil based lube. Surprisingly, Crisco is a fantastic lube for butt plugs. It’s thick and doesn’t dry out since it’s oil based. I suspect it’ll help you retain it for longer.. but definitely report back! I’d love to know!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:07 AM   #3
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve been away for a couple of weeks on holiday so my trainings slipped! I just inserted my medium silicone plug and it hurt going in! Pathetic I know. So sad that my progress has gone so far backwards.

I still have the goal of being able to keep the tunnel in for a full 24 hours so my training is resuming. I’ll work back up to getting the tunnel in asap over the next few days and then start taking dares again to help me keep it in longer and just general naughtiness!

I know there are some from before I went away still to go as well. As soon as I can get it in again I’ll get to work on them.

In the meantime any dates with my medium and large silicone plugs or anything to stretch me out fast so I can take the tunnel again would be a huge help!

Looking forward to continuing on this journey

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, tunnel plug