Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
censoredflowers
Baby Member

Default 'accidental' exposure

Hi. I'm 28/f, moderately experienced. Very into 'accidentally' exposing myself to strangers. Not into edging or anything very sexual. This is more about the thrill and embarrassment of being exposed but still having plausible deniability of intent. As an example, I've previously changed clothes in a coed restroom with the door unlocked and had people walk in on me. They scurry away quickly and say sorry but it's so humiliating to have to walk out afterwards with them looking at me.

Looking for some more creative ideas. Again, not looking for all out streaking or things like that. Rather, I want to be discovered in an 'innocent' but compromising situation.
censoredflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

This one might need a couple of try-outs first:
Wear a long floor-touching skirt and some 'hot' underwear.
Make sure it sits barely on your waist, and don't close any buttons.
Get out for a walk in public, maybe set a timer to randomize exact moment of exposure, and 'accidentally' step onto your skirt, so it gets pulled down...

Another one, a bit more extreme, is to go for a ride in an upside down rollercoaster, enjoying the ride with hands up in the air (or should I say down in the air?) and loosing your T-shirt when upside down...

Oh, and we definately can't forget about the classic 'pizza dare',
Where you order a pizza, take a shower, and rush to answer the door while wearing just a towel, which gets dropped accidentally when taking the pizza...

Have fun,
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
Legendary

Take an Uber. Wear only a cheap dress. When you get out slam it in the door. Then accidental exposure occurs. Or you could wear a thin white dress and spill a drink on it in the middle of the food court
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #4
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
Take an Uber. Wear only a cheap dress. When you get out slam it in the door. Then accidental exposure occurs. Or you could wear a thin white dress and spill a drink on it in the middle of the food court
Oh wow!
The uber one is awesome!
You should do that

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:41 AM   #5
growler21d
Distinguished Member

If you're prepared to 'alter' some of your clothes, you could try this. Take a tight pair of trousers (pants) and cut vertical slits front and back for your pussy and ass. Wear them without panties, and go shopping. Bend over in front of people, sit with your legs open, etc.

Wear a loose fitting dress without underwear. Find somewhere to sit and let a shoulder strap fall off your shoulder to expose a breast.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:42 AM   #6
FrenziedHazel

The problem is that most accidents are fleeting moments. I like the idea of you being forced to endure a slightly longer humiliation.

How about you buy a bikini with tied on bottom and top, go to a beach, and walk along it for a few minutes. Then go in the sea. Remove either the top or the bottom, and place it under a rock. Its up to you how you play it from here. I'd recommend moving around a little so you genuinely aren't sure where it is yourself. Maybe you'll ask for help to find it, or maybe you'll be forced to cover yourself in embarrassment and walk back down the beach to your towel.

Another one would be to buy a cheap bandeau style two piece, with a plastic clasp at the back. Perhaps partially cut through the clasp. Go to a swimming baths with a slide, and midway down (particularly if there is a covered section of the slide) break the plastic clasp. When you hit the water you'll lose the top, and even when you find it you won't be able to wear it properly. Bonus points if you can modify the top so it sinks.

If you can find a funhouse that still has the old skirt blowing up air thing then perhaps you could wear a wrap around skirt and not tie it on properly (just tuck the cord inside your waistband so its held in place with friction). Either very revealing underwear or none at all. A loose dress might even go over your breasts. People tend to gather around the place where the air jets are - its designed to embarrass people, you are just upping the ante.

If you do something like the tripping on a long skirt suggestion then I strongly suggest carrying some bags or something. Google "Art Frahm".

Or you could recreate my most mortifying (genuine accidental!) moment. I went to the toilet in a very nice Italian restaurant. When I returned to the table the waitress came up to me and discreetly informed me that the back of my skirt was tucked into my underwear. I had to sit through the rest of the meal, but wanted the floor to swallow me up.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:49 AM   #7
Maleslut92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
If I was a woman I would so do this one. It would purely be accidental so no trouble. Just make sure dress is thin enough to yard loose and not drag you with it!

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk