Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2021, 07:26 AM   #1
messy dares
getDare Sweetheart

Default Going to london

I'm finally going down to London to meet up with my domme/mistress she has sent me here for what I should take with me clothing and any other objects items etc

I am travelling by train and have a large suitcase and will be staying in a hotel for the duration of.my stay in Central London

She would like for you to choose my clothing weather that be my normal male clothing or of told female to wear under unless I can get away with it as I'm still nervous with public play

Also she wants me to be told what to take with me for her to mess me up with food wise aswell as fill my ass so yoy can be creative or nasty as you like

Please don't be too nasty for me but my mistress tells me you can be
messy dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:03 AM   #2
messy dares
getDare Sweetheart

I should of stated I have a budget of £100 to spend to make it easier for everyone you can post links of items or just reply with where its available and how much if known
Old 08-11-2021, 10:55 AM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What female clothes do you have?

Minimum, a cake so she can have you on all fours and shove your face in it with her foot. (A la crush you under foot.)
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 11:01 AM   #4
messy dares
getDare Sweetheart

Currently I only have panties and bras but she wants me to push it further now I don't want to wear a dress or skirt but she says it has to be slightly risky

Advertisements
Kink Talk