Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2024, 08:55 AM   #331
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Tell your friend you lost a bet or got caught up in doing dares with a friend and you need to take a nude selfie with a dressed person or you need to get a head to toe nude pic taken by someone else. For more fun…say it has to be outside.

Another dare I think you need to start working on is finding a way to go skinny dipping.

Enjoy.
I feel like if I tell her that she will be more concerned about what I’ve gotten caught up with than anything and will just be worried. I definitely don’t want to make her worried. She does do photography and has a bunch of photo gear, so having her take nude photos of me would be such a fun experience. I just wouldn’t know the right way to get to that point.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 10:52 AM   #332
Ropebinder

Well, you will have to find an excuse. Just tell her that you always wanted to have nude photos of yourself, and if she wouldn't mind helping you. Tell her you think nudes are hot.
Ropebinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 11:27 AM   #333
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Great...she is a photographer! Maybe start with a swimsuit or lingerie. Tell her you took some nude selfies to feel better about your body image and you thought it was fun, but you would love to see what she could do!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:27 PM   #334
Dexo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I feel like if I tell her that she will be more concerned about what I’ve gotten caught up with than anything and will just be worried. I definitely don’t want to make her worried. She does do photography and has a bunch of photo gear, so having her take nude photos of me would be such a fun experience. I just wouldn’t know the right way to get to that point.
The next time you stay over at her house sleep naked with your clothes under the futon.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 01:53 AM   #335
Dexo

I'm sure there is a library nearby you somewhere, heres another idea for you. For your online classes instead of doing them at home. You're going to go to the library wearing a shirt and skirt and check out a study room. Once your setup I want you to remove the skirt and throw it next to the door. Then you're going to start your classes. Every 30 minutes flip a coin, if it's head you remove the shirt for 5 minutes. Do all your classes for the day like this.
Dexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:18 PM   #336
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I was able to have my next attempt at an orgasm a couple of days ago. I’ve been a bit busy so haven’t gotten around to posting about it until now. But I’m excited to share it with you.

I planned it for a day earlier in this week that I wouldn’t have a ton going on, and I could try and cover whatever conditions were needed to better my chances. I knew I was going to do on one of the walking trails near my house and there were some conditions I already agreed to do. The night before, I did sleep naked with no covers. There is something about sleeping naked that definitely makes me feel so naked and exposed. I had a hard time falling asleep so laid in bed for a while, scrolling through my phone and texting Sophie. Between the cold and the urges to masturbate to orgasm, I feel I did not get very much sleep that night. I laid in bed for a while the next morning, still naked and sleepy. I was home by myself so wasn’t really in a rush to put any clothes on. I think I prefer being naked whenever I can. I knew I’d need to edge at least 3 times before my orgasm attempt so decided to get one out of the way. I wanted to kinda try it a bit different than I usually do. Having to earn my orgasms has made me get creative with the dirty things I do and to enjoy the process, even if I don’t get an orgasm. This was one of those times that I decided to have fun with the process.

On my bed, still naked, I positioned myself so that I was on my knees in the center of the bed. I lifted my back side up as far as I could and laid my head down flat on the bed, so my butt was in the air. I playfully wiggled my butt a bit and imagined it was being watched or filmed. I then seductively began sucking on my pointer finger on my right hand, pretending that it was a penis. After doing this for a while, I reached behind me. I rubbed my finger through my butt crack a bit before parting it open and beginning to tease my butthole. I rubbed circles around the outside of the hole before slowly sliding the tip of my finger in. I immediately felt my warm insides on my finger tip. I pushed it in slowly, allowing my tight butthole to take my whole finger in. I relaxed my body as much as I could and began thrusting my finger in and out. I did this for a while before reaching to my clit with my other hand and beginning to rub. I rubbed this for a while and pretty soon felt myself nearing the edge. I took my hand off my clit but left my other finger still inserted into my butthole, but not thrusting. I felt if I thrusted it any more, I would likely orgasm. I let my body calm down for a minute, with my finger still rested in my hole. After a minute or so, I slowly pulled my finger out. I rested my knees and laid flat on my stomach. I stayed in bed for a while longer until I decided to get up and take a bath.

I bathed for a while, it was one of those everything baths. I shaved and cleaned everything and even managed to get another edge in while in the bath. After my bath, I put on just a bathrobe. I’d love to tell you a bunch of dirty stuff I did during the day, but most of it was fairly uneventful. I did manage to make it through the whole day in either a robe or naked, until my parents got home. I got dressed in normal clothes right before then. After my parents had gone to bed, I went into my room and got naked. I quickly got myself to yet another almost orgasm point and quickly stopped. I then grabbed my bikini and a long Tshirt. I put on the bikini and the tshirt over it. I grabbed a bandanna that would work for a blindfold and got in my car to head to the walking trail…

I hate to leave you on a cliffhanger, but I am falling asleep writing this. Expect part 2 very soon

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

The following 3 users say Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-31-2024, 12:50 PM   #337
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

A wonderful read.

On the edge of my seat for part two.

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:28 PM   #338
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Here is the next part of my orgasm attempt from last week.

Driving to the walking trail, I felt so many things. I was nervous, a bit scared and also excited and turned on. I usually listen to music while driving but didn’t even bother then. I just wanted to be alone in my thoughts and it was a pretty short drive. I got there in about 5 minutes and parked in a small lot off of the trail entrance. As I suspected, there was nobody around and it was dead silent. There were a few lamps lighting the trail, but overall it was dark and quiet. This is not a trail I suspect anybody uses at night so I was hoping I’d be safe to not be seen the entire time.

I went on to the trail and found a nice spot under one of the lights. I was so nervous and cold, so was literally shaking. But I was excited as well. I has a good plan as to how I wanted to do this. I knew my plan would be risky but I thought it gave me the best chance to have an orgasm and the risk might be a bit fun. I took off the shirt first, leaving me in just my bikini. I felt pretty exposed and cold now. I then reached into the side of the bikini bottoms and slid them down to my knees. This was it, my pussy was exposed in a fairly public place. I looked down at my puffy mound. My slit was glistening in the little light shining on it, I definitely was enjoying myself. I grabbed my bandanna and tied it up light a blindfold and put it on. Being outside and blindfolded was an intense experience. I felt like at any point, somebody could be watching me. I reached down and felt the warm wetness of my pussy. I began to run my finger up and down my slit. I quickly found my clit. As I began to rub it, I found myself forgetting I was outside in such a vulnerable environment. I was so caught up in the feeling. I felt myself getting close.

I quickly pulled back and removed the blindfold, letting my eyes adjust. I then grabbed my phone, which was on the ground next to my shirt. I opened my dice app and rolled a dice. It landed on… a 10! This meant I can orgasm. I was so excited.

I put the blindfold back on and got back to work. My right hand went to my clit. I licked my left hand and began rubbing the outside of my butthole with it. I felt amazing. Once again, it was not long before I was reaching a point I wouldn’t come back from. I did not hold it back and let myself orgasm. I almost lost my balance as it happened. I felt my butthole twitching as I was overcome with pleasure. I took off the blindfold and felt so exposed. I used the blindfold to wipe my hands and wet pussy off. I decided to leave it there as a souvenir for anybody who may find it. I pulled up my bottoms and put my shirt back on.
It was a bit late so I just got back in my car and drove home, again in silence. I felt a bit guilty and dirty thinking about it when I drove home, but also excited.

It’s been a few days and I definitely am wanting more dares. I am thinking about seeing if I can sleep at Sophie’s house tonight, since I know some people had dare ideas in mind for that. Otherwise, I’d love some dares I can try at home while I continue to plan for my next orgasm.

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 03-31-2024, 10:02 PM   #339
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexo View Post
I'm sure there is a library nearby you somewhere, heres another idea for you. For your online classes instead of doing them at home. You're going to go to the library wearing a shirt and skirt and check out a study room. Once your setup I want you to remove the skirt and throw it next to the door. Then you're going to start your classes. Every 30 minutes flip a coin, if it's head you remove the shirt for 5 minutes. Do all your classes for the day like this.
I think my local library does have private study rooms I can check out. That could definitely be fun for dares sometime.

Old 04-02-2024, 12:58 PM   #340
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hi WB

Absolutely love your reports, they are so hot.

I'd like you to do a dare in your car. Assign a number to each item of clothing.

1) top
2) bra
3) shorts
4) panties
5) shoes
6) socks

Go for a drive fully dressed and needing to pee. After a period of time (this might be at time intervals, blocks or every so often depending on what's appropriate for your environment) roll the dice. Then get out of the car and remove whatever item corresponds to that number, placing it in the trunk. Get back in your car and masturbate to the edge before driving off and repeating. Reroll if you get a number you've already taken off.

Now that you're naked, it's time for activities!

Roll for these fun things to do:

1) masturbate anally outside the car
2) edge some distance from the car
3) pee in a bowl (do remember a bowl!) and empty it over your body as liberally as you dare (and do tell us how liberally!)
4) abandon your clothes by the side of the road
5) masturbate on the hood of your car spread really wide, making a real show of yourself
6) Return home.

Keep going till you roll a six, feel free to ignore it if your roll a six and want more!

Have fun

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:13 PM   #341
Strangerboytoy

Default hey how are you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
Hi all!

Previously I tried a thread with rules and dares. As much fun as rules are to follow, they are hard to keep track of with my busy everyday life and to manage without logging in everyday. My intent when I first joined was to explore myself sexually and try things outside of my normal comfort zone. I definitely achieved that with my previous posts but the rules became too much for me to manage. Realistically, I don’t have the time to do dares everyday but still would like to have fun and explore. I’m open to trying things I haven’t done before and hope this is an opportunity for me to explore myself sexually.

Here are my results from my BDSM test:

= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
75% Exhibitionist
65% Vanilla
55% Experimentalist
39% Voyeur
18% Submissive
11% Slave
9% Non-monogamist
9% Masochist
8% Degradee
6% Rope bunny
4% Rigger
3% Degrader
2% Primal (Hunter)
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Brat tamer
0% Dominant
0% Boy/Girl
0% Master/Mistress
0% Owner
0% Pet
0% Primal (Prey)
0% Sadist
0% Switch

I’m still learning what my likes and dislikes are and will update with those as I discover them. I’m willing to try a lot and hopefully will even get some elaborate dares, just do not have the time to manage daily rules and may sometimes go a few days without being able to complete dares, on busier times in my life.
I’m looking forward to seeing what dares you have in mind for me.

i guess im on the same boat, wanna do the same, lemme know if you are interested in collabing and all, although i should tell you im really shy ....catch ya later

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 01:20 PM   #342
Ballet Slave
Baby Member

Wink Dance class

You want a dare!!!!

Here you go. start up ballet and on your third lesson. Go with a friend who can remotely activate the vibe in you pussy.

Enjoy and hide your excitement/

Balletslave
Ballet Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 02:22 PM   #343
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Great...she is a photographer! Maybe start with a swimsuit or lingerie. Tell her you took some nude selfies to feel better about your body image and you thought it was fun, but you would love to see what she could do!
I think a nude photoshoot with her would be the greatest thing ever! I just need to figure out exactly how to make that happen. I think if I just ask her like that, she won’t go for it right away. I feel like I need to ease into it more.

Old 04-02-2024, 04:04 PM   #344
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

If the two of you went to a beach or pool together it would give you a chance to ask her for some bikini pics. You could see how she takes that before going farther. And I’m giving you a required task when you go on your next sleepover: you must learn at least 1 new thing that’s related to Sophie’s sexual interests or in some other way related to you doing dares around her. I’ll leave it up to you how to get the conversation there and exactly what you ask her, you know her better than we do, but you are going to do this. My one suggestion is if you think you just can't get the conversation there naturally try truth or dare again!

Also for your most recent orgasm, the tables says you need to wear less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location, not 3 or less, so to use that condition you wouldn’t have been able to bring the shirt at all. Since you didn’t land on that one when you rolled I won’t make a big deal of it. I’ll just add that condition again to whatever your next location is to give you a chance to do it right, you’ll roll on d11 next time with 11 as you wore less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location. (ignore this if you weren't planning to use the less than 3 items condition but it sounds like you were)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 04:08 PM   #345
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Also for your most recent orgasm, the tables says you need to wear less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location, not 3 or less, so to use that condition you wouldn’t have been able to bring the shirt at all. Since you didn’t land on that one when you rolled I won’t make a big deal of it. I’ll just add that condition again to whatever your next location is to give you a chance to do it right, you’ll roll on d11 next time with 11 as you wore less than 3 pieces of clothing to the location. (ignore this if you weren't planning to use the less than 3 items condition but it sounds like you were)
That sounds like a good way to start! I’m definitely thinking through some suggestions I’ve received on how to move forward with her and what’s the best way. A game of truth or dare would be a ton of fun. Maybe I should see when she’s available next for a sleepover

Advertisements
Kink Talk