Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2019, 09:45 AM   #1
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Sign Bunny's D&D Inspired ADD Thread

Welcome pathetic adventurers.
You dare challenge the Mighty Fieldofbunnys?
Haha! Impossible.

Ahem, sorry, Bunny was practicing being an evil wizard :3

This is an ADD thread with a twist!
Instead of completely destroying Bunny by posting multiple times (<-<), you will all be working to together to defeat the evil wizard bunny, Fieldofbunnys.
Muhahahaha!
Ahem ^^

In other words, we do it pencil&paper roleplay style, like a famous game starting and ending with the letters D&D.

In short

After creating your character (choose a character class, name and just copy your stats) you attack Bunny with each post choosing a keyword, while Bunny attacks you back. For each attack, Bunny will roll a dice to determine if it hits. When you hit Bunny, it adds to Bunny's tasks. BUT, you have a 5% chance to fail so miserably that you or one of your subs has to do the keyword instead!
Whenever Bunny's attack hits, you lose hitpoints (short HP, it's just a number). If you fall to 0 or less hitpoints, then you cannot attack until a cleric (one of the character classes) heals you.

In detail

1. First post your character

Name: you have to choose a cool, fictional character name, for example Woolhard, the Wizard slayer, or Kinky McSubby
Class: choose one character class: Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard (differences are explained later, but it's not that important so just pick one!)
(Bunny recommends choosing a class that has not yet been chosen :3
Should be real easy if you're the first to choose ^3^)

HP (Hitpoints): 30 (100 for paladins)
AC (Armor class): 12 (20 for clerics)
Wizard also need to choose a bonus category to start with (see keywords).

If you like, add cool in-character statements, for example: "Finally, evil wizard bunny, your time is ripe for a beating. I have gathered my friends here to stop your evil doings ... and collect your lunch money."

- After you posted your character, you may attack with each post, unless you have 0 or less hitpoints (HP), in which case you must wait to be resurrected by a cleric.
- No double posts (also not after you posted your character)
- Also, you may only post three times before you have to wait for the evil bunny wizard to make an attack. After that, you may post three times again, and so on.
- You may and should add your character's dialogue, monologue, mimics, gestics or actions to an entertaining but not annoying extend. That's called, roleplay, for example: Kinky McSubby swings her feather sword in full vigilance, whispering: "Please don't take it the wrong way. I've been forced to join here, Sir Evil Miss Wizard Bunny. Have mercy on me, pleeeaaaaassssssse."

- With each attack, you post your character stats (just copy them with the modification of bonuses and hitpoints eventually reduced by the evil bunny wizard)
-- Optionally, how about you put those into your signature, just update your hitpoints and bonuses, or keep those in your post
- If you want to attack, write your character's name and one of the following keywords:

Pain Category

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS: Bunny rolls 1d6+2 and adds that many ballbusts. You may suggest an implement.
SPANKS BUNNY'S ASS: Bunny rolls 1d30+10 and adds that many spanks.
SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET: Bunny rolls 1d4+1 and adds that many rubber band snaps to his feet.
PINCHES BUNNY'S NIPPLES: Bunny rolls 1d2+1 and adds that many minutes to the amount of time Bunny wears clamps on his nipples.
GIVES BUNNY A WEDGIE: Bunny will give himself a wedgie. No damage bonus applies.

Denial Category
MAKES BUNNY UNABLE TO CUM: Bunny rolls 1d3 and adds that many days of denial.
STROKES BUNNY'S ERECT COCK: Bunny rolls 1d100+100, and adds that many strokes without edging.
EDGES BUNNY: Bunny rolls 1d4+2 and adds that many edges.
PALMS BUNNY'S COCKHEAD: Bunny rolls 1d30+5 and adds that many palms to his cockhead.
KEEPS BUNNY ON THE EDGE: Bunny will hold 1 edge for 1 minute.

Defence Category
DRINKS A POTION OF HEALING: You restore 1d8+4 HP. Bunny will calculate this for you, don't worry.
TAUNTS BUNNY: You must create an insult directed towards Bunny. This will direct most of Bunny's next attack onto you.
CASTS BARKSKIN: The poster above you gains an AC of 17 for Bunny's next attack.
BOOSTS THE NEXT ATTACK: The poster below you gets a d6 added to their 'damage roll'.
REMEMBERS TO DODGE: You gain an additional 3 AC for Bunny's next attack.

- Bunny rolls a D20 (20 sided dice with numbers from 1 to 20) to see if your attacks hits
- If the result of the D20 is 12 or lower (the evil wizard bunny's AC (armor class) is 12, so you need a roll higher than that to hit), then your attack misses. No damage to the evil wizard bunny.
-- Depending on the game, you might have a bonus on your attack, which just adds that number to your roll.
- If the result of the D20 is 13 or higher, you hit, and bunny adds the task behind the chosen keyword.
-- Depending on the game situation, your class, or chosen keyword category, you may have a bonus to the damage, so that gets on top if you hit.
- D4 stands for a 4 sided dice with numbers 1 to 4, and like-wise for other Ds with a number attached.
- BUT if Bunny rolls a '1' for your attack, then you have to do that keyword yourself! (no damage bonuses apply, you may have a sub do these tasks instead of yourself)
- If Bunny rolls a '20', then you obviously hit critical and your 'damage' is doubled (not including bonus damage).

Bunny's rules
  • Bunny will close the thread after 30 days of its existence.
  • Bunny rolls all of the dice, and will post the outcomes of every keyword.
  • Bunny can only post when at least 3 adventurers are waiting for Bunny's attack.
  • Bunny will post at least twice a day, if possible.
  • Bunny will attack everyone and post one mighty keyword! (Bunny will reveal his evil mighty keywords as the thread progresses)
  • Damage you take from Bunny reduces your HP (hitpoints). You may not attack with 0 or less HP. Only Clerics can increase HP by healing.
  • Bunny gets a reward each time he knocks an adventurer's HP to 0 or lower.
  • Bunny will occasionally give bonuses to posters who roleplay their character really well, meaning if they have their characters say something or describe their mimics, gestures or actions.
  • Bunny does the keywords only after the thread closes.
  • Bunny must finish all given keywords before he may cum.
  • Bunny starts the denial keywords given only after he finishes all other given keywords.

Bunny's list of rewards for downing an adventurer:
Bunny rolls a d6 to decide.
  1. Bunny's denial time resets to 1 day.
  2. Bunny's denial time is cut in half.
  3. Bunny's denial time is reduced by 25%.
  4. Bunny gets a 10 day denial reduction.
  5. Bunny gets a 3 day denial reduction.
  6. Bunny gets a 1 day denial reduction.

The Classes
In detail

Instead of an attack, you can post your class's special keyword with the described consequences. Please be aware of bonuses you get and add them to your attacks in writing.

Barbarian: +5 to hit to the Pain Category. You get +1d4 damage added to keywords from the Pain Category.
RAGE: Your next keyword from the pain Category has +15 damage added to whatever it is. As long as it hits.

Bard: +3 to hit to all Categories. The next poster gets +2 to hit.
INSPIRE: The next poster automatically hits.

Cleric: +5 to hit to the Defence Category. Your AC (armor class) is 20 instead of 12.
HEAL WOUNDS: Instantly restore 10 HP to two adventurers of your choice. You may choose yourself.

Druid: +5 to hit to the Denial Category. Every 3 times you post, Bunny will edge once.
TRANSFORM: Transform into an animal of your choice and Bunny will roll a d20. If the result is higher than 5, Bunny will edge to an anthropomorphic version of the animal you selected.

Fighter: +5 to hit to the Pain Category. You get critical hits on a 19 in addition to 20.
BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack.

Monk: +5 to hit to the Denial Category. Every 3 times you post, Bunny adds one day of denial.
UNARMOURED DEFENCE: You automatically reflect the next attack Bunny makes on you, and you may post one extra time before Bunny makes his attack. Can't be used again until Bunny posts.

Paladin: +5 to hit to the Defence Category. You have 100 HP instead of 30.
SOAK: Any damage to the next poster from the next attack will instead be given to you. Any dares that come with it also go to you.

Ranger: +5 to hit to the Pain Category. Each time you post, Bunny must snap a rubber band on his foot.
LAY A TRAP: If Bunny is one of the next 10 posters, he adds 2 days of denial, 15 ballbusts, 5 rubber band snaps, 2 edges, and 50 spanks. You can only set another trap after there have been 10 posts.

Rogue: +0 to hit to all Categories. You may use keywords unrelated to your class, and you may use two keywords per post. Not Bunny's mighty keywords though :3
SNEAK ATTACK: Bunny adds 1d6+6 ballbusts.

Sorcerer: +5 to hit to the Denial Category. Every fourth keyword you use automatically crits.
TIMED BLAST: Bunny rolls a d20, if the result is higher than 26, Bunny adds 1d4 days of denial.

Warlock: +5 to hit to all Categories. You take 1d3 damage each time you use a keyword.
SACRIFICE: The next poster takes 1d3+2 damage, but their next keyword automatically crits.

Wizard: +3 to hit to one Category of your choice (choose at the character selection). Every 5 times you post, you gain +2 to hit to one Category of your choice (post that choice).
LEARN: Gain +1 to hit to one Category of your choice. (post that choice).
TEACH: The next poster gains +1 to hit to one Category of your choice. (post that choice.)

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 07-01-2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Bunny can only post when at least 3 adventurers are waiting for Bunny's attack, just to get the ball rolling ^^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #2
CSasha
Oracle

Name: Cassy Swordswallow
Class: Cleric
HP (Hitpoints): 30
AC (Armor class): 20

Cassy Swordswallow enters the Dungeon: "Hello folks,
I heard there was party. Well, looks like I am too early again. No co... ehm adventurers around yet. Guess I heal my throat for now and prepare some bandages." *gulps*

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:41 AM   #3
Kiny sarah

Name: Sarah slutshot
Class: ranger
HP: 30

Sarah slutshot enters shortly behind. “Hello there. You must be one of the party members I was to meet here. Nice to meet you” I say before bowing slightly to reveal my cleavage before doing a spin to show off my tight shorts

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kiny sarah for this post:
Old 07-01-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
AC (Armor class): 12

Spoiler:
Fighter: +5 to hit to the Pain Category. You get critical hits on a 19 in addition to 20.
BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack.

An average sized man stumbles into the dungeon shortly after. He has dark red hair and a nice short trimmed red goatee. His clothing looks a little dirty, wrinkled and even smells slightly. He doesn't seem to be very strong, but he is wielding two swords. After stumbling in, he leans against a pillar and looks over at the ladies most likely staring at him. He gives a feeble wave with his hand before a belch erupts from his mouth.

"Excuse me Lassies. Didn't mean 'fer that to come out. My apologies," he states while wiping his mouth, "Ma name's Kisune. I'm here to kick some bunny ass. What about you?"

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #5
CSasha
Oracle

"The pleasure is on my side.", makes a closer inspection of that stranger. Can Cassy trust her. Should she? Any evil wizard bunny minion could just lie and say the very same. Suspiciously sexy ass. No strapon or dildo noticable. What a pity. Maybe hidden! Or she has some other tricks up her sleeve.

"My name is Cassy. May I interest you in our Goddess Malia, protector of health, promoter of fuckability, supporter of consensual, and eternal fighter for mutual respect? I am the cleric by the way. I hope you don't mind when I need to touch your private parts to heal you. Only when it's necessary, of course. Here's a form to fill out for you. Just some legal stuff. Prevents me from getting sued by you for any abuse.

You need to write your official name there! What may I call you?"

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-01-2019 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:54 AM   #6
Kiny sarah

Spoiler:
a short blond girl with average breasts, a large ass and emerald eyes. Dressed in brown booty shorts, a tight white tshirt, brown walking boots and black knee high socks. I have a bow and quiver on my back with small vouches lining my waist

“No worries. I’m here for that to” I say getting a little close to Kisune with a big smile

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:55 AM   #7
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: choose one character class: Barbarian

Hey there. I felt some disturbance in the woods and was led here "woof". Does anyone know why I feel like being called here.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #8
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy missed the other entry her excitment. Looks like a buttkicker. "Heya, Kisune." Looks suspisciously excited at the man's trousers. "Don't you think it's gotten a little hot in here? My name is Cassy."

Cassy notices another stranger, less dressed. "Heya!" *points at the barbarian* "See what I mean?"

"My name is Cassy. I didn't know my Goddess Malia barks, but you found your way."

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 11:02 AM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

"Paperwork? There was no mention of paperwork for this job. Terrible bar keep, keeping details like that to himself. Aight lass, hand over dem forms," I say as I hold out my hand. "And for you missy, what you be needing?" he asks of the girl with the nice smile.

As the barbarian enters, Kisune finished his paperwork with his name and class written on it. The 'woof' sound was awkward to him, which made him turn and notice the barbarian.

"Oh we have a beastly lad now, this outta make things more interestin'," he states. A hiccup pops out of his mouth and he looks over at the cleric. "Hey lass, can ya fix these hiccups before they get in tha way of me fightin'. Can't go around swingin' ma sword and kickin' some ass if my hiccups come around," he states.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 07-01-2019, 11:05 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

"Sure thing, Kisune" Cassy doesn't hesitate to get those couple of strangers and do their voodoo swallow magic. "Don't wonder, it might get a bit sloppy. That's normal. Relax now. You'll feel better."

HEAL WOUNDS: on Kisune "Kickass" Karnon and Sarah Slutshot.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 11:06 AM   #11
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post

Cassy missed the other entry her excitment. Looks like a buttkicker. "Heya, Kisune." Looks suspisciously excited at the man's trousers. "Don't you think it's gotten a little hot in here? My name is Cassy."

Cassy notices another stranger, less dressed. "Heya!" *points at the barbarian* "See what I mean?"

"My name is Cassy. I didn't know my Goddess Malia barks, but you found your way."
Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: choose one character class: Barbarian

Hey, that is the clothing of my last conquest (you see the barbarian wearing a bikini) it was well earned opposite of what you expected, the bulge in the bottoms is quite small. This clothing makes me move a lot better as well it seems.

Now back to the subject. How come we are all gathering here. starts leaning on some flat piece of wood what actually resembles like a big paddle

And nice to meet you all as well.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:09 AM   #12
Kiny sarah

“This adventure is going to be a lot of fun and I hope there is a nice reward when we win” I say almost skipping around and spinning and smiling at everyone

Old 07-01-2019, 11:12 AM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

"Actually, I think the door for trouble is over there, Sarah. Someone might kick it in. Shouldn't be the cleric though. Just saying. I was expecting more co... adventurer action here, but hey, that roleplay is nice, too. Did anyone bring bretzels? I need something to fill my mouth and throat."

"Nice bikini, Barb." *twinks over to the barbarian* He actually looks very handsome in that bikini. And those strong hands. Maybe he is a huge grower.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #14
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

"Oh you do work quick. I like ya. Stay close and we'll go far," he says with a wink. Then he puts his arm over Cassy's shoulder and his other over Sarah's. "Let us go prepare for what's ahead while the other lad finishes that paperwork you brought," he states. Then he begins walking to another area of the entrance, slightly away from the door view.

"So what did you lassies have in mind for a strategy. I can keep the bunny tied up while you hit from across the way and you keep me alive. Sounds good eh. I always know what best to do a fight. After this bunny is done, shall we get a drink together?" He states with the two women next to him. Kisune holds a large smile while his arms are around them both.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 07-01-2019, 11:16 AM   #15
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy leans into Kisune's shoulder. That man knows how to grab his women.

Calling over to the barbarian: "Just make a cross if you like. But tell us how we shall call you, barb. Or shall it be Barby. I mean like the little form of Barbarian short. It's your call, of course."

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, d&d, denial