Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #1
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Eye Edging for points to earn her orgasm

As you may know, my obedient cock sucking cum luving slut andrea has been in a forced state of orgasm denial for well over 2 weeks now.

With the help of the GD community, she has been forced to edge hundreds of times both publicly and privately. In addition, to add to her torment, at least a dozen of you have been constantly tormenting her with detailed erotic posts and PMs to add to her heightened state of arousal.
Each evening, during our cocktail hour, I
have her read these posts and PMs aloud to me while servicing my cock and / or edging for me while I enjoy my scotch.

I can tell you, she is a dripping wet, desperate mess morning, noon and night.

I have instructed her that her denial will end once she has accrued 100 points.

In order to do so, she will earn points in the following manner;

3 points per edge, as long as she follows your instructions as you specify how, and where she edges.

5 points for every report she posts

10 points for every time she sucks my cock out side the house as per your instructions.

What you have to work with;

She works in a large downtown office building, she is a sr. manager, her office has 3 glass walls and a door.

Wardrobe, usually wearing business attire. Short skirt, heels, blouse. She is 5ft 1, 118lbs, long brunette hair, and 38DD breasts that she tastefully enjoys displaying. Panties are not aloud.

Toys; remote control wiivibe, 8 inch soft feel vibe (pinky), remote control egg vibe, arousal gel, crotch rope, baby oil, and a 12 inch monster suction cup dildo.

Have fun with her, make sure she earns her orgasm!

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:26 PM   #2
Beard
GD grammar police

I'll be the first one to offer sweet Andrea an opportunity for some points.

Do an edge. At work. Skirt around your ankles in a bathroom stall, breasts against the cold wall by pulling her crotch chain, thanking me verbally after the edge.

That should be fun, right?

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:42 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post

Do an edge. At work. Skirt around your ankles in a bathroom stall, breasts against the cold wall by pulling her crotch chain, thanking me verbally after the edge.

Thank you Sir for your post,

I have already edged twice today, I received two rather detailed PMs this morning and couldn't help myself.

I have to admit I have become a constantly aroused edge slut........addicted to keeping myself in a hyper state of arousal.

I will do as you direct, and report.

xoxoxo.....

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #4
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I've never had a female give me road head. Suck your master's cock for 10 points. May she receive two more for swallowing?

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 08-23-2016, 02:59 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Wink mmmm........andrea luvs to swallow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
I've never had a female give me road head. Suck your master's cock for 10 points. May she receive two more for swallowing?

With pleasure!

Sir may take me for a drive this evening, hopefully on the freeway.......hopefully there will be some truck traffic

xoxoxo..........

The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 08-23-2016, 03:04 PM   #6
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

You have the hottest reports ever! Thanks for that!

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 08-23-2016, 03:17 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
You have the hottest reports ever! Thanks for that!
Thant only because the GD posts and PMs make me a cock craving wet mess Sir Digi

xoxoxo..........

off to the washroom ....tee hee hee

Old 08-23-2016, 03:30 PM   #8
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Well hello sweet constantly aroused slut... I want you to edge in your glass office for me at work using your wii vibe and wearing a crotch rope, but only after you have stayed on the 'edge of an edge' for two hours. i.e. I want you to put aside two hours of the day where you are not doing tasks for others and use your crotch rope and the lower settings of your wii vibe to exactly control your arousal.

You must stay just at that point of arousal before you start to tumble towards orgasm and have to stop.. Just hold back the stimulation so you do not reach that point, but you must stay as constantly you can at that level. Your knees must stay parted for all that time and you must not sit on the hem of your skirt.

After two hours use your fingers to get to a proper edge where you have to use all your effort to stop yourself from cumming.

Cheers,
MrFrustration (OPS)
Old 08-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A mess, just a hot mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post

I had a quiet minute, off I went to the bathroom.

As soon as I entered, I was immediately aware of how cold it was, the a/c vent is right above the center stall. This only served to amplify the feeling of my already hard nipples.....

I closed the door behind me, and, as instructed by Mmhmm, immediately dropped my knee length skirt to the floor.

slowly unbuttoning my white blouse, I became increasingly aroused....imagining how you all must imagine me....awkwardly shuffling about in the stall....5 inch heels....skirt around my ankles.

I had difficultly positioning the knot on the crotch rope directly on my clit, as my hands were trebling with anticipation.

Blouse open, I felt the chill of the cold steel door as my breasts pushed against it.

Breasts forward, pushing hard against the door, ass out and ready, I began to slowly tug the rope....

my legs held tight together, the rope now enveloped by my swollen pink pussy lips, I could feel my wetness softening the feel of the rope as it absorbed my warmth, this only served to magnify the firmness of the knot that was tormenting my pulsing clit.

I imagined, yerned for, and craved the feel of my Sirs cock as I rode the edge.

mmmmm..........thank you Sir..........you've made quit a mess of me.

8 points.92 to go...........will I make it?

xoxoxoxo

Old 08-23-2016, 03:46 PM   #10
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Well hello sweet constantly aroused slut... I want you to edge in your glass office for me at work using your wii vibe and wearing a crotch rope, but only after you have stayed on the 'edge of an edge' for two hours. i.e. I want you to put aside two hours of the day where you are not doing tasks for others and use your crotch rope and the lower settings of your wii vibe to exactly control your arousal.

You must stay just at that point of arousal before you start to tumble towards orgasm and have to stop.. Just hold back the stimulation so you do not reach that point, but you must stay as constantly you can at that level. Your knees must stay parted for all that time and you must not sit on the hem of your skirt.

After two hours use your fingers to get to a proper edge where you have to use all your effort to stop yourself from cumming.

Cheers,
MrFrustration (OPS)
MrFrustration,

thank you for your post, !'m afraid two hours of my work day for this task is not practical. Please modify your request.

Again, thank you.

Old 08-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #11
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
MrFrustration,

thank you for your post, !'m afraid two hours of my work day for this task is not practical. Please modify your request.

Again, thank you.
That is fine - perhaps you can do the task out of office hours, but in a public place.

If that is not feasible then I will accept you doing this task at home, but for three hours....
Old 08-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #12
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Lifebuoy Time gentlemen.......time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
That is fine - perhaps you can do the task out of office hours, but in a public place.

If that is not feasible then I will accept you doing this task at home, but for three hours....
MrFrustration,

Due to the length of time required for your task, I will leave it up to my master to determine if he will approve 3 hours of home time to perform for you.

on another note, I recently was thinking of surprising him with a platinum cock ring, he may enjoy watching me push the ring to the base of his huge cock, and then proceeding to cover it with an even coat of my red lipstick.......no hands of course.

Thoughts?

xoxxoooxo....

Old 08-23-2016, 04:11 PM   #13
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

How difficult is it for a woman to edge with a full bladder? That appears to be my latest fetish per my last posted Dare and Report lol. The thought of not knowing what you want more ... Have an orgasm or pee - is pretty hot!

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 08-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
How difficult is it for a woman to edge with a full bladder? That appears to be my latest fetish per my last posted Dare and Report lol. The thought of not knowing what you want more ... Have an orgasm or pee - is pretty hot!
Sir Digi,

I think this is more of a distraction than anything else........

xoxoxo....

Old 08-23-2016, 04:30 PM   #15
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
MrFrustration,

Due to the length of time required for your task, I will leave it up to my master to determine if he will approve 3 hours of home time to perform for you.

on another note, I recently was thinking of surprising him with a platinum cock ring, he may enjoy watching me push the ring to the base of his huge cock, and then proceeding to cover it with an even coat of my red lipstick.......no hands of course.

Thoughts?

xoxxoooxo....
Ooh I am sure he would love it... I make mine weareable using a sewn up loop of high density elastic - like the waist band of a pair of jocks. The band is joined to the ring by a length of black ribbon so it stays in place at the base of the cock. I wouldn't be without mine now...

If his was a gift from you it would be a perfect reminder of your lips, and something for you to hold in your mouth and play with when pleasureing hm...

Re the task - if it must be shorter tgen so be it, but I think you need to be patient to get your points...

Last edited by MrFrustration; 08-23-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, denial, edge edging extreme long, fuck toy, heels, office, public