Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #46
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
As you said your panties are so soaked, remove them and put on new ones.
Gag yourself with the used ones for the next hour.

As you can´t find the tray, you have to use wax on your nipples and pussy to redo the task.

Maybe a clothespin on your clit would help you find it faster ?
*blushes* I have put my panties damp side in gaging me, and put on a fresh pair of light grey panties that will easily show my wetness *blushes*

My housemate just got back again so I can’t try the wax now....but hopefully sometime soon :/

Sorry

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #47
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
and put on a fresh pair of light grey panties that will easily show my wetness *blushes*
As you seem to like the idea of your panties showing what a wet mess you are, you are not allowed to put a hand underneath your panties for the next edges

Do the other task whenever you can.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 09-15-2020, 09:38 AM   #48
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As you seem to like the idea of your panties showing what a wet mess you are, you are not allowed to put a hand underneath your panties for the next edges

Do the other task whenever you can.
* blushes* okay I will rub through my panties this time.

As a little aside, lovely people, the urge is growing strong again...please may I have permission to pee? *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-15-2020, 09:43 AM   #49
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

you may pee you little slut.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:50 AM   #50
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

The next 6 edges you should not use your hand or your toys to edge. You can use anything to rub yourself as long as it is not fingers or toys, for example a sharpie, a pillow, your mobile, your mouse,.... Describe what you used and how it did feel special.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:04 AM   #51
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face

Thank you for permission to pee *blushes*

I put the pegs back on my hard, tender nipples and went to the washroom to relieve at least one aspect of my neediness. I hadn’t yet edged since putting in my fresh panties but there was already a patch visible. Once done I recorded with the marker on me, then I used the marker to tease my asshole *blushes*

Via pm I was asked to observe my needy hole with a hand mirror next and describe here....so here goes *BLUSHES*:
I have more hair then usual right now...(I may need to do something about this) ... so I have a rather large dark bush, my clit hood and clit stick out, and are enlarged from the edges today *blushes* my clit good was kinda darker pink and when I pushed it back to see my clit it was bright pink. My outer labia are a little swollen with arousal as well. There is some dark hair around them currently. My inner labia dangle down a bit and are also pink like my clit hood. I could see the end of my vibe buried in my needy hole itself. Which also happened to be leaking a little, pink, and oh so warm. *BLUSHES*

*blushes*

Okay I guess it’s time for my edges, no hands, and through my panties...

I choose to hump my foam roller for these 2. I still had my nipples pegged and my vibe in. I got down on the floor and mounted the foam roller and slowly humped to edge one! Oh my gosh it felt so good *blushes* then for the second I rocked the roller from side to side.

I just took off my pegs, my nipples are so tender.

May I take out my vibe to charge it? I would love to feel it on and buzzing inside me *blushes*

Old 09-15-2020, 10:21 AM   #52
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

If you remove the vibe and charge it, you will then run it at a low setting until it is once again dead and add one more edge midway between the current set until it's dead. Also all edges will be done similar to the last pair - no hand or toys, except the running vibe to get you to the edge and also through your panties.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 10:27 AM   #53
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face

Quote:
You can charge your vibe and enjoy it when it is charged later.

I want you to describe yourself, how do you look like, whats your hair and eye color, how does your body look like. Then please touch your breast and describe them in the blog. Are your nipples hard, what color are they, how long are your nipples ...
I took my vibe out of my needy hole for the first time since starting work today. My needy hole feels kinda empty *blushes*

I’m short, 5’, I have longish blonde hair which comes to the level of my tits. Green eyes. I’m fairly in-shape but by no means jacked haha. *blushes*

My breasts are soft, but firm. They are small, 34A/32B ish. One easily fits in the palm of my hand. My nipples get hard super easily and often look like little pink eraser stubs, but can get longer when pulled and stretched. I have small areola maybe an inch across, they are a very light colour kinda pinky *BLUSHES*

Old 09-15-2020, 10:28 AM   #54
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
If you remove the vibe and charge it, you will then run it at a low setting until it is once again dead and add one more edge midway between the current set until it's dead. Also all edges will be done similar to the last pair - no hand or toys, except the running vibe to get you to the edge and also through your panties.
I could do that....but it does have to come out at the end of my work day

Old 09-15-2020, 11:07 AM   #55
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default 2 more hours of my work day left

Hi again....

Another hour gone meant another 2 edges to do. About 25 min ago I figured my vibe was charged enough to last me until the end of my work day. So since then it’s been buzzing away on low inside me....keeping me extra needy....but in the best way *blushes* often I can feel myself gently clench around it.

For the next 2 hours I will also do half way edges so 3 edges an hour....

For my set of 2 I did the first one trying to hump the side of my bed. With the vibe on inside me I was able to do it, but it was really awkward and took a lot of effort. For the second edge I went back to the foam roller! *blushes* so so good! Grinding and humping it with the vibe buzzing away inside me! I was at the edge so quickly!

I’m starting to feel the urge to pee again, and I’m drinking another tea because it’s cold....so I was wondering if I could get permission? *blushes*

Old 09-15-2020, 11:30 AM   #56
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Hi again...

Anything you could do for us to deserve permission?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 09-15-2020, 11:34 AM   #57
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hi again...

Anything you could do for us to deserve permission?
Um how about adding another edge??

Old 09-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #58
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Seems your urge to pee is not that bad...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #59
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Seems your urge to pee is not that bad...
*blushes* I’m starting to squirm - what about 2 edges and toothpaste on my nipples?

Old 09-15-2020, 11:40 AM   #60
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

I see...
Why don't you edge and try again then?

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:

Advertisements
Kink Talk