Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Lounge Games

Old 12-05-2021, 02:39 AM   #211
Wolf007
Account Banned

Again, hard to answer. My choice of music hugely depends on my current mood, or the mood I'd like to get into. Jeez... what to choose... You know what, I'll take something that first comes to mind and could be called a favourite: 'Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?' Although...'Linkin Park - Numb'! No wait! Agh, I'm just gonna move on...(Nirvana - In the Pines)

Favorite book you say. Well there's one that comes to mind, a bit of a classic I'd reckon. It's Stephen King's 'Needful Things'. I guess it resembles the fact that if you offer any person exactly what they really want, they would do anything for it.
Or something like that... Although I'm usually more into fantasy (the LOTR, GOT kinda stuff) this one probably came to mind because it was one of the first more adult books I've read as a young teenager. It was a borrower from my mother who is a huge Stephen King fan.

Tough questions to ask to an indecisive halfwit like me...
That's like asking me what my favourite movie is or something. You can't just ask such insane questions!

What's your favourite movie?

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Last edited by Wolf007; 12-05-2021 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Should I add more songs? No better not...
Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:09 AM   #212
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

The Young Victoria is my favorite movie, along with The Notebook, then P.S. I Love You, and Edge of Tomorrow. Yup, I'm pretty much a romantic

And yes, in that order.

What's your favorite thing to make? Could be anything. And don't be predictable and sound French, okay?

Last edited by Goddess Joanna; 12-05-2021 at 10:18 AM.
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:02 AM   #213
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Making things with my niece is the best thing in the world to me. She's growing out of it now, but we used to make furniture for her dolls house out of paper and cereal box card, and board games that of course never got finished, or had rambling rules, or sometimes none at all. She has joint and ligament problems, I can't afford to get her many toys, and there were/are certain other family problems, so I wanted to keep her physically active and too occupied to be effected. I also hoped that by crafting she'd feel more empowered and learn how to see through problems, see she could do things for herself.

The best things were some simple folded paper curtains that she could hang over the rails and decorate herself, and teenie tiny books that I showed her how to make, she loved, and we made more together. She enjoyed those tiny books so much she kept them with her for years, which I'm quietly very proud of as she has some quite impressive toys.

She's getting into paper folding now, and a big reader, so I got her an origami book and some bone tools, to help her fold, this Christmas.

What is a book you feel like you should read, but just can't get into?

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 11:48 AM   #214
Goddess Joanna
getDare Sweetheart

Some spiritual books and or fiction that are about higher consciousness or God-consciousness, or related topics I don't yet understand. I just have to push through and practice or read a variety to see if an author explains it better so I can comprehend. Or just learn it basic step by step until I understand better at the level they are explaining it. I usually procrastinate though, but I don't want to do that anymore. So here it goes.

What do you love about life?
Goddess Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk