Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #1
pguy203

Default Bladder Capacity

Simple truth- post your Age, Gender and Bladder Capacity.

Easiest way to measure your capacity is to drink lots and hold it, then pee into some container. Longer you hold it, the bigger your capacity will be, but a lot of capacity is to do with willpower as well as sheer size of your bladder.

Be interesting to see if any trends show up. Next time I have a chance to measure, I'll post my own results.
pguy203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:52 AM   #2
Neptune

Send a message via MSN to Neptune

17/male.
From one experience peeing into a bottle, I seem to recall having a capacity of about 30 fluid ounces. Seems a little high...
If I only filled one of the two containers that'd be 20 ounces (they weren't equal sizes). Still seems high. dunno, maybe I'll try again.
Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Katrina_1980

29/Female

Just over a 1.1L (37 oz.) but I have to fight really hard to keep holding it past 32 oz.

When I was 25 I was able to hold 1.506 L (51 oz.), but it took all my willpower, and I haven't held that much (at least not that I know for sure) since.

Maybe this week-end I'll try to change this, but for right now...this is truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pguy203 View Post
Simple truth- post your Age, Gender and Bladder Capacity.

Easiest way to measure your capacity is to drink lots and hold it, then pee into some container. Longer you hold it, the bigger your capacity will be, but a lot of capacity is to do with willpower as well as sheer size of your bladder.

Be interesting to see if any trends show up. Next time I have a chance to measure, I'll post my own results.
Well, it's been almost 3 months and you haven't posted anything???
You're going to ask us for truth and yet give none yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
17/male.
From one experience peeing into a bottle, I seem to recall having a capacity of about 30 fluid ounces. Seems a little high...
If I only filled one of the two containers that'd be 20 ounces (they weren't equal sizes). Still seems high. dunno, maybe I'll try again.
Pfff...you call that large....well, i guess it is close to large...I consider anything over a Liter (34oz) large...to me, 30 oz is like "the high side of medium".

Last edited by Katrina_1980; 11-09-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Katrina_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Sunset
Account Banned

0.5 litres.. >_> i just can't hold it after that..

19/male

I usually do bladder control and edging dares
Sunset is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk