Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-20-2020, 05:56 PM   #5671
Bobt03
Baby Member

Dare last 1 day per line, in which diapers are worn 24/7 and used as intended; and if boomed before 10th line loser does dare too
2. has to follow and do as boomer says for number of lines.
3. Must have a pacifier on them 24/7 in mouth or clothing pocket.
4. Diaper can only be changed when it starts leaking no exceptions.
5. must check up with boomer within 30 minutes of request or boomer will hand out punishment.
6. Only baby clothing (i.e. onesies) or sissy clothing (i.e. dresses) can be worn for the duration. If needing an exemption (for going out), discuss this with the boomer or add the time on at the end of the dare.
7.must give give out 1 personal contact number that will receive 3 photos of boomer request if fail to obey.
8. If going out in public not wearing baby clothing or sissy clothing it must be tight trousers so the nappy is kinda visible.
9. must drink from baby bottles.
10. 1 meal a day must be baby food while wearing a baby bib.
11. must watch only baby shows.
12. When home alone & dressed up you can only crawl or bump about no walking
13. loser needs permission to change
14. If told ur not allowed to change you must put another diaper on for wasting time.
15. baby must shave all body hair
16. Butt plug to be worn for at least an hour a day.
17. loser has to but outfit of boomers choice clothes diapers and all
18. When the boomer says so, you will cum in diaper & keep it on till the boomer allowed a change.

Male, 20, new here.

Likes: ABDL, sissy, cum eating, feminisation, cross dressing, light public , wet & messing, piss play, humiliation, edging.

Dislikes: scat, vomit, blood, face pics, personal details.
Bobt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:09 PM   #5672
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Dare last 1 day per line, in which diapers are worn 24/7 and used as intended; and if boomed before 10th line loser does dare too
5. must check up with boomer within 30 minutes of request or boomer will hand out punishment.
6. Only baby clothing (i.e. onesies) or sissy clothing (i.e. dresses) can be worn for the duration. If needing an exemption (for going out), discuss this with the boomer or add the time on at the end of the dare.
7.must give give out 1 personal contact number that will receive 3 photos of boomer request if fail to obey.
8. If going out in public not wearing baby clothing or sissy clothing it must be tight trousers so the nappy is kinda visible.
14. If told ur not allowed to change you must put another diaper on for wasting time.
18. When the boomer says so, you will cum in diaper & keep it on till the boomer allowed a change.
19. boomer can give loser a humiliating baby name

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:12 PM   #5673
Bobt03
Baby Member

D are last 1 day per line, in which diapers are worn 24/7 and used as intended; and if boomed before 10th line loser does dare too
20. If loser goes more than 6 hours without messing diaper they must fill it with cake batter.

Male, 20, new here.

Likes: ABDL, sissy, cum eating, feminisation, cross dressing, light public , wet & messing, piss play, humiliation, edging.

Old 12-20-2020, 06:17 PM   #5674
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

D are last 1 day per line, in which diapers are worn 24/7 and used as intended; and if boomed before 10th line loser does dare too
20. If loser goes more than 6 hours without messing diaper they must fill it with cake batter.
21. boomer can give loser a diaper punishment once a day for no reason

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial

Old 12-20-2020, 06:26 PM   #5675
94pvplushie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybabygirl View Post
22. number of days automatically double per 10 lines
94pvplushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 06:29 PM   #5676
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

23. must drink baby formula

Old 12-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #5677
Bobt03
Baby Member

24. First night of the dare beginning the loser must go out in public cross dressed & diapered and drink from a bottle.

Male, 20, new here.

Old 12-20-2020, 06:33 PM   #5678
94pvplushie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissybabygirl View Post

24. now require a daily suppostory of boomer choice.
Old 12-20-2020, 06:37 PM   #5679
TheDiaperedDevil

]D are last 1 day per line, in which diapers are worn 24/7 and used as intended; and if boomed before 10th line loser does dare too

24. now require a daily suppostory of boomer choice.

25. This is getting silly...the boomer can control how long this dare goes on for and doesn't have to hand out punishments or take on responsibilities if they cba.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 12:21 AM   #5680
94pvplushie

starting a new one since other one got out of control
1. in diapers 24/7 till new year. boomer can choose to yo have you sign up on kik check from if he so chooses
Old 12-21-2020, 04:43 AM   #5681
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

1. In diapers 24/7 till new year. Boomer can choose to have you sign up on Kik to check you from if he/she/they so choose.
2. Must use diapers exclusively for everything there is no such thing as a toilet for you.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 05:48 AM   #5682
TheDiaperedDevil

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94pvplushie View Post
starting a new one since other one got out of control
1. in diapers 24/7 till new year. boomer can choose to yo have you sign up on kik check from if he so chooses
Sorry, but...you're the one who doubled the time and decided suppositories should be used every day. You're the one who contributed the most extreme aspects (other than the crawl rule and formula)?

Also, to the wider group who contribute here, stop asking boomers to do so many things...if you're wondering why these things get silly it's because the dare is meant to be built by the people contributing.

If you say "boomer gets to do x, boomer can check y, boomer decides z" then you're just being lazy and forcing the boomer to do all the actual thinking/contributing. No one wants to take on that many actions which is why, even though the dare becomes more terrifying, its actually less risky to add to it/less likely someone will boom (and even less likely that either party will follow through). I get that some people just like the fap material - but try harder.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 08:40 AM   #5683
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

1. In diapers 24/7 till new year. Boomer can choose to have you sign up on Kik to check you from if he/she/they so choose.
2. Must use diapers exclusively for everything there is no such thing as a toilet for you.
3. Must spend one hour each day ‘napping’ (alone in the dark in your room, no distractions

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2020, 08:54 PM   #5684
94pvplushie

3. Must spend one hour each day ‘napping’ (alone in the dark in your room, no distractions
4. have to dress up for Christmas eve and Christmas as a baby even if going to be seen
Old 12-26-2020, 02:51 PM   #5685
StonerDude

4. have to dress up for Christmas eve and Christmas as a baby even if going to be seen
5. Since Christmas has pasted do New Years Eve and day instead.

If you notice a spelling error feel free to send me a punishment
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88606
The link are my Likes/Dislikes/Limits: UPDATED 06/16/23
Mm/Dd/yy
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Boy/Girl
98% Pet
97% Ageplayer
95% Degradee
85% Primal (Prey)
84% Slave
82% Non-monogamist