Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2010, 07:24 AM   #76
MasterJakqe

The idea behind the driving idea was assuming that you'd drive around, but before you'd cum you'd pull over or turn into a parking lot...or if you came while still on the road, you'd cum while your parking break was engaged at a LONG stoplight =p

I tried that dare with one of my ex-slaves. She said it was exhilirating.
-------------
For the second dare, It really depends on whether your comfortable doing it during the day. I'd say day, but at night would be safest for your anonymity.
Dislikes: Hardsports, Watersports, anything that could result in arrest, stuck-up girls/guys

Last edited by MasterJakqe; 08-10-2010 at 07:28 AM.
MasterJakqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:40 AM   #77
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinyPenelope View Post
ok, since ros did such a good job on her first task, she gets another. ok, gather up some loose change...as many coins as possible...dump them into your panties, then go out shopping...you don't need to buy anything, just walk around in the shops as the coins jingle around. hopefully have can scavenge up enough coins to make it interesting

have fun,
penny
I'm going out to do this one now. Wish me luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgied View Post
Why dont you try to go commando for a week
Wedgied, i would happily do that, as I often go out not wearing knickers anyway. The only problem is, I have all these dares to do that say I must be wearing panties!

To E/everyone, if I haven't answered your dare yet, I'm very sorry, I'm trying my best to keep up. If you tell me I'll accept a punishment if you think I deserve it.

More truths and dares wanted please.

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #78
jimb0
Account Banned

Some more truths:
What is it you like about feeling desperate?
How many times (ish) would you say you've wet yourself since you turned 18?
What was the funniest occassion you wet yourself on?
Where have you wet yourself on purpose?
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:50 AM   #79
deschut
Distinguished Member

Since you like helpless, this dare is to go shopping in a deparment store with multiple floors.

The dare is to get into the elevator, go up one level (as no-one else is in the elevator).
Once the door opens, you should've got rid of your shirt (leaving you in your bra) and throw the shirt out!
Now go up another level and do the same with your pants! (leaving you in only underwear).
And then quickly go down to pick them both up again - hoping they are still there...

If someone enters and asks what you're doing - say your clothes got stolen and ask them to help getting them.

That should be a lot of fun ;-)

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #80
archie21
getDare Succubus

Driving dare for you......... assuming you do have a car......
Read the dare first… Dress fully, bra panties, stockings, suspender belt, heels if you can drive in them or alternative footwear and take heels with you, trousers not a skirt, blouse (long sleeved if you have one), jacket. Take a long coat and a bikini with you.

Right now go for a drive. Put the heater in the car on full and drive for at least half an hour…. Drink a litre of water at five minute intervals as you drive and until it is gone you cannot begin to remove your clothes.
Remove clothing in this order, footwear, jacket, bra, (leave blouse undone as much as you needed to remove your bra), trousers, panties, suspender belt, left stocking, right stocking, blouse. Drive until you reach a service station. Pull in as far across the car park as possible from the shops entrance.

Put on your long coat, fasten, your heels, bikini in coat pocket. Walk across to shops and go in…. if you need to you should use the loo here as this isn’t a pee dare but you won’t get another opportunity for a while. Go into the newsagent area and cruise the top shelf. Take down one magazine, I know they are sealed but you can almost see through the covers. Replace it and search for another but when you replace the first undo one of the buttons on the coat. Take down a mag for each button. There is generally one mag that is more out of reach than any other leave this until last. Once you have undone all the buttons you may reach for this one. If your coat is weighted right it should flash your body as you reach and return. Do up the coat by one button not near your breasts. Buy the magazine and a bar of chocolate and go through to the ladies. Find an empty stall, remove your coat and put on the bikini before entering then read the magazine whilst bringing yourself to climax using the chocolate bar as a dildo. The bikini should have got somewhat chocolate stained as should you. Take off the bikini if you haven’t already done so as you were enjoying yourself, put on the coat and cross to the wash basins. Here turn on a tap (I know they are a pain) and wash the bikini… return to the stall and put it on. Of course you won’t want to get your coat too wet, so put it on but leave it open as you walk out of the building. Once in the car park away from the building take off the coat and return to your car in the bikini. Two parking spaces before your car remove the bikini and complete the trip back. Once in the car drive to the next exit and leave the motorway or turn around and return to the services on the other side. Here get out of your car put on suspenders and blouse and drive home.

(If you can get out on to a motorway (freeway) all the better but not the M25 unless you are going to try this at night and even then it’s not a good place to play except maybe two in the morning but that’s not for here.…)

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #81
rosamund

Female

Another dare done! Well three really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinyPenelope View Post
ok, since ros did such a good job on her first task, she gets another. ok, gather up some loose change...as many coins as possible...dump them into your panties, then go out shopping...you don't need to buy anything, just walk around in the shops as the coins jingle around. hopefully have can scavenge up enough coins to make it interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarin View Post
simple embarassing dare:
wait until it next rains (shouldnt be too long lol), then go out wearing a tight thin white cotton top, until it turns seethrough. then go into a shop with a male (or bi/lesbian) cashier and ask a question about a item. see how well they can carry the conversation and look you in the eyes. if your feeling very daring, go into anne summers and ask abou some of the nipple accesories. (bonus points if you can make them blush)

I went out with a pile of change in my bag and when I reached the road I put the first handful down the back of my panties, which was very unlucky timing as our next door neighbours decided to choose exactly that moment to turn onto the road to see me with my hand down the back of my knickers. Definitely extremely blushworthy!

It had started to rain slightly before I went out, but it soon started raining quite heavily and my top soon got pretty wet. I did use my umbrella to keep my hair and face dry, which I hope was still in the spirit of the dare, but I didn't try to stop the rain wetting my top.

It felt quite nice the coins sliding around, so a bit further on I put another handful down the front. By now my panties were weighed down a bit and sort of hanging lower, but there wasn't really any jingling, so when I got closer to the shops I put the rest of the coins down the back. This time they sort of slid underneath and I could feel then dragging my knicks down quite a lot. I was getting a bit worried that coins would start falling out, which I'd thought, because obviously with a thong a lot of them would have fallen out.
I was having to walk quite carefully, and it felt very precarious and the way the coins were rubbing against me was quite nice too!

I went to a chemist shop, and the coins were definitely jingling now, quite loudly if i walked fast, so i slowed down and went in the shop. There isn't an Anne Summers near where I live, so I thought this one was best as I know it has a male chemist there. I'd been thinking what to ask for, to try and get close to the dare, so I told him that my nipples were tender and quite sore and did he have anything for that. I saw his eyes flick to my breasts, I suppose he couldn't help it, as my nips were quite perky with all the cold rain and everything and obviously my top was a bit see through being wet too. Anyway he seemed a bit embarrassed, almost more than I was, and the upshot was he said I should really go and get checked by my GP. I did buy some sudocreme though, maybe I can do something with it for a dare or something.

So, that was the first two dares of today, and I'll carry on with the third one I did in another post soon. By the way, there is a pic of the coins that went in my knickers in my album (it might still be in the moderation queue for a little while though).

The third dare was about getting muddy, and there will be some pics for that too!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

Old 08-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #82
deschut
Distinguished Member

Those are some nice photos! ;-)

Did you actually wear them afterwards?

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #83
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Those are some nice photos! ;-)

Did you actually wear them afterwards?
Thank you, i'm glad you like them! And yes i did, read on.

The dare was to go out when it was raining and find a muddy puddle. I was told to wear the same undies as I did when I had to put dirt and gravel in them and walk along, so I had washed them last night and put them on again today. I found a muddy path and walked a way along it, past a riding stables on the edge of a farm. I'd changed into my jeans and walking boots as I knew it was going to get really wet, and actually I got pretty much soaked through anyway.

After walking quite a way I found a nice big puddle, so I took my boots and jeans off and sat in the puddle in my knickers, feeling really nervous in case someone came, i mean, how do you explain doing something like that? *giggles*

I squirmed around in the mud for a while, actually it felt really nice, though the water was a bit cold. Then because it was part of the dare (which was PMd to me) I quickly took the rest of my clothes off and sort of rolled in the puddle, though it wasn't big enough for all of me to fit.

I was having trouble remembering exactly all the details of the dare, but I thought the rest of it was that I had to make myself orgasm before I could get dressed, so I knelt on my clothes by the side of the path and rubbed myself, i was getting really excited and thinking someone might come round the corner and see me kneeling there naked all muddy and soaking wet with the rain, playing with my clit just because someone had told me to, and i started panting and went forward on one hand and my knees, rubbing fast between my legs as the cold rain trickled down my bum and then i started orgasming really hard, my thighs trembling and i must have made quite a lot of noise. It was really amazing, so intense.

So then i got dressed as fast as i could, and my boots were full of water squishing between my toes all the way home. I had to come in the house really quietly and go upstairs and have a shower without being seen. Also now doing the second load of clothes washing today!

Maybe the one who set me this dare can say whether I did it properly, or if I need to be punished for not doing it right, but I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Well, maybe not quite as much as I did.

Old 08-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #84
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
Some more truths:
What is it you like about feeling desperate?
Where have you wet yourself on purpose?
Some more truths:
What is it you like about feeling desperate? Lots of reasons really. It feels nice when the pressure builds up and then I start to feel anxious if I am going to make it or I'm going to disgrace myself. Somehow anxiety and being aroused seem to go together for me. When it's in public there's all the exhibitionistic side to it as well so it's even better, and the embarrassment when everyone can see I need to pee, and I know at least some of them are probably wondering if I'm going to have an accident or hoping I do.

All types of wetting, more than 20 at least.

I can't really think of a funny one. Maybe other people thought it was funny. Well people have laughed so I suppose they must have.

Where have you wet yourself on purpose? In the bath, on the loo through my knickers, in the woods, in the street (sort of accidentally-on-purpose)

EDIT: oops, sorry for the double post, i thought there was one in between but i was looking at the wrong one. silly me.

Old 08-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #85
archie21
getDare Succubus

Sounds like a good job to me or would prefer a punishment just to be sure? pm!

Old 08-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #86
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
Sounds like a good job to me or would prefer a punishment just to be sure? pm!
It's up to you Sir, if you feel i should be punished, as it was your dare.

Thank you for your driving dares for me, archie and MasterJakqe and i'll plan for those soon. It will make a change from all the walking and bike riding I'm having to do!

I'm probably going to the fitness centre tomorrow, if anyone wants to give me a nice dare for that.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #87
electro

Mind if i ask what do You wear for fitness?
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:28 PM   #88
rosamund

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by electro View Post
Mind if i ask what do You wear for fitness?
A sports vest or a bra top and shorts usually, and swimming cossie. And a towel!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #89
electro

I dare You to wear 80's style gear for your fitness this time. For example leotard and leggings or something similar. See if You get some interesting looks there!
electro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #90
archie21
getDare Succubus

wicked idea electro..

hello ros hanging around... well now you have two pm's from me...

As for fitness centre go work out and come home minus all underwear ( you are complaining you have to wear too much) or alternatively if it's pouring down with rain come home in the cossie - one piece or bikini? If you are driving there and backcome home wrapped in the towel having accidentally misplaced your cossie. During the drive have the towel slip open and down.

Advertisements
Kink Talk