Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2020, 01:25 AM   #1
chrs
Distinguished Member

Post Rules for a year

So I played against battleship against Luc with the winner getting to give the loser a rule for every ship not sunk by the loser. I lost before against her and had to follow rules for a month and really tried to win but nethertheless lost 5 times in a row and now have to follow 17 rules for a year

However Luc lacks the creativity to come up with that many rules and offered me to forfeit one rule if I create this thread to get help from you.

Since nothings for free everybody who suggests a rule (within my limits) can choose to make me do one of the following:
Fuck my ass with my 6" dildo 50 times
Fuck my ass with my 8" dildo 25 times
Spank both my butt cheeks 20 times
Give me a temporary tattoo (Slave, Slut, Sissy or Sissy boy) on a hidden body part
Make me do 50 squats
Make me to 20 push ups
Deny me for 6 hours

Everybody who proposes a rule that gets picked in the end gets something special on top

For the rules:
Due to Corona I'm now in the home office for likely the next 5 months, I live on my own and have every other day short video calls.
I have loads of girly clothes (probably everything except uniforms) and fake boobs (C, D, H and K cups ), though I can only bear the Ks for max a few hours and only sleep with the C/D cups. I do have heels but cannot really wear them du to the hardwood floor. I also have a lot of toys (dildos, butt plugs, etc.) but cannot got plugged 24/7...

As there will finally be 16 rules they should ideally be feasible, not take up all my day and but also a little fun for me

In the end Luc will have the honour to pick and maybe there will also be a final vote with you.

So pretty please help me set my new year with hopefully lots of fun.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares

Last edited by chrs; 10-25-2020 at 02:32 AM.
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:11 AM   #2
letsdothis

You should work out daily. 20 pushups, 20 sit-ups, 2 mins of planking and 50 jumping jacks, only allowing 30 seconds between excersizes. You should be wearing your d cups for the first two weeks, your h for the next 2. And K for the rest of the year. Every time you stop doing your excersizes mid rep results in not being able to use the shower or bath for a day and yes they accumulate. I hope you learn fast. Your outfit will include a thong, bra(no sports bras allowed). And a pair of leggings or short sport shorts.accompanied by your buttplug and a mask. Good luck. Oh and you should use your 8 inch 25 times

Likes:celebrity worship, crossdressing, feminization, orgasm torture, pain, hidden public, messy.
Dislikes:risky public, humiliation, extreme pain, piss, toilet, denial, anal
Limitsics/vids, blackmail, family/friends, full public, illegal.
letsdothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:16 AM   #3
letsdothis

Since you are working from home, set out a time you will work atleast 6 days a week 6 hours a day. You are to not leave your desk within that time unless your ass has a dildo in it, your mouth gagged and handcuffs on your ankles. That includes bathroom breaks. If you are at your desk but find yourself doing anything other than working you are to follow the same rules except you must cuff an ankle to your desk for an hour. I hope you don’t have to go pee. I want you to write slut across your chest

Likes:celebrity worship, crossdressing, feminization, orgasm torture, pain, hidden public, messy.
Dislikes:risky public, humiliation, extreme pain, piss, toilet, denial, anal
Limitsics/vids, blackmail, family/friends, full public, illegal.
letsdothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #4
chrs
Distinguished Member

Thank you very much letsdothis for the rules <3
Eventhough they're a little too tough. I don't think my bra will hold the 6kg K Cups while doing jumpin jacks let alone my back
Nevertheless the are in the race so I hope if they are chosen I'd get a little wiggle room.
I'll put the temporary tattto on my chest tomorrow morning
I hope there are more rules to come. They can also be something small or less frequent. In the end there will be enough of them.
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bet, lost, rules, slave, year