Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2023, 01:30 AM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default Trollz Date

I want to feel horny and humiliated like the baby slut I am. I want to go see a kids movie I have no desire in seeing (not a good one, a stupid one like trollz not Disney). I’m going to take an Uber some miles out of town, in a diaper. But I want you guys to help me how else I should spend the Uber and the movie and after! Please help me sit in some mush. Remind me I am not an adult, but I am a toy. Should I wet and mess? Or should I add mush of your choosing? Who should I talk to? What should I wear? Should I bring my pacifier? What should I do with my nipples? What should I do with my ass? Please be creative: I will do the best, date and post a report. Make me feel like a lil bebe whore. This involves many sides and I want it to have an effect on me. I’m pretty enough for people to stare when I’m not doing anything at all, let’s give them something to see when they stare. Best dare wins, hearts.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 02:15 AM   #2
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

Not sure how to make the most fun dare of it all but I think that you should have to wear your pacifier the whole time you're watching the movie also you're not allowed to go home in the Uber until you pee and poop in your diaper

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 02:33 AM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Award Star

I should keep my mouth stuffed with my pacifier the whole time and I would love to piss and poop in my diapee along the way but a lot of times I have issues making this happen. Also should there be any penalty for if I can’t keep my pacifier in? Should I baby talk? Should I do an enema? I want to make this a humiliating day to show me my place.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 12-21-2023, 03:01 AM   #4
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

Drink a lot of water before hand and maybe an enema you have to hold til you get in your seat at the movie theater would be a fun challenge to add on.

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 11:42 PM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I can definitely do an enema and let it out in my seat. What can I do to make this a little more childish and or humiliating for myself? I want to feel SMALL
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper abdl, humiation, pubblic humiliation, public, slut