Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2023, 01:14 PM   #1
TheMurphMan

Default Punishment Photo

Hi! I promised to post a picture in a thong on my tumblr account but got too busy and forgot. I'm looking for suggestions of humiliating punishment photos to make up for it. The one limit is that I'm not fully naked!

24 Gay Male

TG: themurphman
Kik: Themurphdawg
TheMurphMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:50 PM   #2
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurphMan View Post
Hi! I promised to post a picture in a thong on my tumblr account but got too busy and forgot. I'm looking for suggestions of humiliating punishment photos to make up for it. The one limit is that I'm not fully naked!
If I may draw a line of difference between "fully naked" and "completely exposed", I suggest that you are not allowed to wear the thong, but some kind of "strategic balancing" would be permissible.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:51 PM   #3
TheMurphMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
If I may draw a line of difference between "fully naked" and "completely exposed", I suggest that you are not allowed to wear the thong, but some kind of "strategic balancing" would be permissible.
Oooh I like this! If you wouldn't mind sending some ideas or examples this is probably an embarrassing way to make up for it!
TheMurphMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 01:59 PM   #4
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurphMan View Post
Oooh I like this! If you wouldn't mind sending some ideas or examples this is probably an embarrassing way to make up for it!
Sir, I regret my areas of expertise, such as they are, reside with female slaves, though of course everyone on here has my utmost respect - you're my people after all.

While a cursory search for what I meant has not been forthcoming, consider the Red Hot Chilli Peppers in their "socks on cocks" phase...does that help?

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk