Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-26-2019, 04:57 PM   #1
Westcoastman

Lightbulb Soap my mouth!

Hello everyone!

I am looking for mouthsoaping punishments for my dirty dirty mouth and mind. You can even pick the type and brand of soap that I use, and clean me to your standards. Also, feel free to throw in other types of punishments along with the soap. I have been cursing and way too lazy recently, and would appreciate all of your input. Thank you!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 07:16 AM   #2
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Honoring your request for other punishments thrown in, if it’s not against your limits- I’ve given you a soap stick punishiment.

If you’ve never had one before— it will definitely make you think twice about misbehaving.

Take a bar of regular soap, do your best to cut it in to quarters lengthwise.
Soak one in warm water for a few minutes, then put it inside your ass.

If this is against your limits, instead you should spank yourself 20 times in each cheek and then holding a bar of regular soap in your mouth (make sure to bite down a little!), stand in the corner for 15 minutes and think of what you did.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #3
Westcoastman

Bumping this, want some more punishments!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clean, mouthsoaping, punish, soap, wash