Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
Lil.babyyy

Default 18/F give me pee tasks

Hi guys,

I’m starting to get into the idea of piss play (drinking, wetting, holding etc) but don’t really know where to start

Please give me any short term rules or tasks to help me get into it more

Ps. I’m currently living in uni accommodation with an en suite bathroom and a window that overlooks the car park so anyone could see inside my room

Kik: fee.coys (although I’m rarely active)

Likes: hidden public, public exposure, light pain, orgasm control, posting pics, online exposure

Limits: extreme pain, illegal, messy, scat
Lil.babyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:04 AM   #2
sissytoiletboy

Pee in a empty bottle and pour it over your face while standing in the window

Loves: feet, crossdressing, humiliation, ice, wedgies or in my underwear, diapers, toilet, semi-public (i love park dares)
limits: eating scat/piss, toilet dares, public, family, social suicide, face pics
sissytoiletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #3
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Let's start easy:
Whenever you pee, also pee on one of your fingers. Lick it clean afterwards. Do that for one month.

Whenever you need to go to the toilet throw a coin. Head you may go, Tails you have to pinch your clit and wait 30minutes for another chance. Of course you may also use any other random element as long as the chances are 50/50.

Once you sit on the toilett you have to press on your bladder for 10 seconds without peeing. Then you may pee.

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:10 AM   #4
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Hi, this should help you enjoy piss play.

Drink a glass of water every 30 minutes, followed by edging yourself. Keep this up until you are absolutely desperate to go, at which point piss into a glass.

Afterwards, keeping drinking a glass of water and edging every 30 minutes but mix in some of your piss. This will help you get use to the taste. Once you have drunk all your pee from the glass you may cum, as a reward.

Hope you enjoy and if you want more or any adjustments are needed, then let me know.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #5
Kylenut2

How about you must drink 2 large glasses of water then you must wet yourself when you need to next. When you wet yourself, just strip down to your underwear and stand in the shower and pee in your underwear. Keep them on for 5 min after your done peeing. Would love to hear how much you enjoy this task when your done.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:13 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

An easy dare would be to stand in the shower, barefoot in Jean's or shorts and wet yourself. If you feel daring and want to push it. Wet yourself outside like that and take a little stroll, or run back to your room.

Hard to know exactly how much fun you are ready for.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:22 AM   #7
slizzoo
Account Banned

A nice dare would be to drink a lot, in order to have to pee. And once you have to go, to let a little stream out while sitting in your room (where everybody can see). You could wear black jeans to hide the little spot.

After the first stream, you decide if you want to release more or to stop and wash yourself =P

Like : toilet control, pee, wetting, humiliation, cum control
Limits : family, pain, blood, scat
slizzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:00 PM   #8
JustPassingBy

Choose a pair of childish panties to be your potty panties.
Any time you want to orgasm you must first put on those panties, pee in them, and keep wearing them for at least 1 hour. Only after you've been wearing your wet panties for an hour may you orgasm. You may then change into clean panties, but you're not allowed to wash your wet ones for a further 48 hours. If you're feeling brave, hang them up to dry in a position where they can be seen through the window.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:25 PM   #9
M3ntally_amethyst

I'm adding a rule, whenever you need to pee, you must ask 3 people for permission first.

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:35 AM   #10
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

As you are just starting out with pee play I think it would be good to establish some basic rules rather than specific tasks.

So, I would suggest that you limit the amount of times you pee in a toilet each day, I suggest a limit of 5 is a good number to start with but you should aim to reduce that number to 4 and then 3 over the coming months. If you would like me to set forfeits for exceeding your limit then PM me.

I also suggest that you instigate a no wiping rule so that your knickers are permanently just a little bit wet, reminding you at all times that you are a little pee slut.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, challenges, pee challenge, piss, piss drink