Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #181
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Go to Babies "R" Us with a diaper on and have your shirt tucked into your diaper.
(Or do anything so the top/waistband of the diaper is visible)

Ask an employee if they carry diapers in your size, as you are running low.

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #182
lp68164

For the next day, you have to wear a diaper with your underwear on underneath the diaper.
lp68164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #183
punky4u

Send a message via AIM to punky4u Send a message via Yahoo to punky4u
Question your dare would get me arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by diced View Post
wear 3 diapers, a school girl outfit and head to the mall. sit down on a bench in the middle of the mall, with your legs spread and poop. Go to the food court and get a highly caffeinated beverage which you will drink and refill and drink. Roll a die (probably before you go)
1 try to find someone who will change your diaper (ask at least 5 people)
2 sit down and cry really loud in the center of a walkway
3 pee until you leak
4 try to find someone who will spank you for your accident (ask at least 5 people)
5 go ask security where the nearest family restroom and if they have seen your mommy
6 do two of the above

Would this not get you arrested and baned. From the mall if not thrown in a phych ward. I mean I. Like wearing and messing my diapers I have incontinence both pee and poop but would never attempt anything like this in a public enviroment
punky4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #184
punky4u

Question diaper dare me

someone please give me a diaper dare

likes: diapers pee poop corner time spank light pain treated like a baby/toddler

dislikes: public family hard pain blood body piercing body writing
Old 01-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #185
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

starting tomorrow morning you may not change or remove your diaper for 24 hours.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #186
punky4u

Smile

ok will do it starting at 6am
Old 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #187
punky4u

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbarnes View Post
starting tomorrow morning you may not change or remove your diaper for 24 hours.
Ok that was easy enough the hardest part was had a dirty diaper and had a drs appt. Yesterday got a couple weird looks but that's all any more dares?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #188
daremenow
getDare Succubus

You must put on a diaper only and sit down and watch barney or some other show like that. Before hand you must take a laxative or something. The point is when u feel th need to poop you must watch one full episode of a toddler show. If u make it through without crapping then u can clean up. If you dont make it, you must si through another episode before you clean up. Then spank urself 20 times for messing yourself. For mine i can only do it on the way home from work. I can prep while at work and sneak out. I have diapers, condoms, icy hot, plastic wrap, shaving cream, suppoistories, and bananas.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #189
romeo_sierra

Before you head home, prepare a diaper. Cover the inside entirely in icy hot. Smear it in, let it soak, add another coat if your brave. Just make sure it's covered inside fully.
Next, insert 3 suppositories. This would work best if you don't use bathroom at all during the day.
Put the diaper on and walk home, WALK, do NOT run.
Your choice is, endure the icy hot punishment diaper the entire way and be able to mess yourself or, ditch the diaper if the pain is too much, but you run the risk of messing your pants without any protection.
I have just completed this dare, it is not very fun. =P
I'd like a public dare if I could.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.

Last edited by romeo_sierra; 01-28-2011 at 11:02 AM.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #190
punky4u

did it and made it all the way through go Diego go give me something harder
Old 01-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #191
nicknick0912
Account Banned

Get yourself a barium enema kit, real cheap, only a couple bucks for a store brand at any pharmacy or walmart. It's just a really simple squeeze bottle (almost like a water bottle) with a small amount of liquid, but it will make you go for sure.

Now get yourself a small amount of chain just long enough to fit around your waist (and be kinda tight, but not painful) and a padlock with a key.

With the padlocked unlocked, go find a bush or bit of dirt or something that you can hid the key to it in (maybe put it in a plastic baggie first). Make sure this place is a 20 minute (or more) walk away from your house.

Now put on your diaper, put on some jeans (if you want to be daring, tight jeans to show it off). Slip the chain around your waist through the belt loops on your pants, and padlock it shut. No turning back now, you gotta walk to get that key, try not to mess yourself! (or do it on purpose, just have fun)
Old 01-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #192
punky4u

<------ New here on TORD how would you know weather or not someone actually did these dares or not? just a hypothetical question. i mean what proof is there that someone actually did the dare and didn't just say they did.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:02 AM   #193
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

You can ask for photo or video evidence but other then that and really there is few other good ways to make sure a dare was actually done. Also if your gonna keep posting in the person above dare section, you ready should leave a dare for the person above and not just asking for a dare for yourself thats kinda the point of person above dares.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:25 AM   #194
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

nicknick, your dare is to take an enema and diaper yourself up and roll a die. The number rolled is the number of hours you must keep the diaper on. During that time you must take a 20 min jog, ride your bike for 20 mins (if you have one), and masturbate 3 times. You must hold the enema in for 1 hour (if you rolled a one you must still mess in your diaper but you may change right after). Failure to hold it in for 20 mins means you must finish the remainder of your dare then repeat,as well as thee other punishments. Failure to last 40 mins means you must wash your mouth out with soap for ten mins. Failure to hold it for the full hour means the time you gave to wait until you may change is doubled. Better hope you dont roll 6
Old 01-31-2011, 08:02 AM   #195
lp68164

I dare you to masturbate into your diaper for the next week.

Likes: Diapers, Public, Humiliation, Stuff like that. Have the house to myself this week.

Limits: Very few things I won't consider.
lp68164 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper