Originally Posted by Joe53209 View Post
Hi. Can I get 11, 40,and 44. Thank you
There you go. Now, it's time for play!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #1370
PartySlut
getDare Devil

ill take 7 44 and 88

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:48 AM   #1371
Joe53209

Default Backyard Adventure.

I had 3 videos to model. One involved being in the forest near the road with a moderate chance of being seen by cars and occasional pedestrians, one was completely wild and involved being in a town completely unclothed, and the third one was the tamest - although the longest at over 8 minutes - involving undressing and masturbating in the back yard in two separate locations. I decided to start with the easiest one and, hopefully, to work up the courage for at least the next most challenging one.

My backyard has a fence and trees on the back, but at this time of the year the trees already have no leaves and the building behind the fence is 2 stories high with some windows facing my back yard. Whoever is looking out would be able to see the entire backyard except the area right by the fence itself. Each of the two sides has a line of trees that essentially demarcate the property line but do very little for privacy. The neighbors don't use the backyard heavily, but they could still venture to rake the leaves or cut the grass. The front is partially blocked by the house itself, but about half of the backyard can be viewed from the road in front. I had to spend just over 8 minutes in the backyard.

I decided to do it in mid-morning when I hoped all of the neighbors would be at work. I walked on the front street to make sure there was no unusual activity, then I maneuvered around the back to a spot that could not be seen from the front, right next to the house. There were no neighbors on the sides and the windows of the house across the rear fence showed no activity. I took off my shirt and began rubbing myself for about a minute; I heard a couple of card drive by buy I knew they would not see me. I then took off my pants and began stroking. Behind the fence a metal garbage can cover slammed closed, and that sent my heart racing. I stopped for a moment, but nothing else was happening, so I resumed.

After about 3 minutes I took off my underwear as well. I was now completely naked and rather cold. At this point I was shaking a bit, partially from excitement and fear, and partially from the cold. I began stroking harder, thinking about the spot where I'd have to relocate. There was still little activity on the street and the neighbors' yards were empty. All of a sudden a light turned on in one of the windows of the house over the fence, and then in another window as well. My only chance was to rush to the fence to the section of the back yard that was not seen from these windows.

I crouched, intensely looking at the windows, while covering my private parts with my hands. After about 20 seconds I made a dash for it. While running I realized I forgot to check the side neighbors before taking off, and I had no idea what was happening on the street. Any people walking there would see me streaking and would have my behind in full view. And moreover, I'd have no other place to hide from their view, other than running back to the house, exposing myself from the front as well, or escaping into one of the side neighbors' backyards, which could snowball into something much bigger than what I was prepared for. While these thoughts were rushing through my head, I made it to the back fence and crouched.

Luckily, everything was quiet. I saw a couple cars pass by on the front road, but they were heading in a direction away and were very unlikely to see me. I lied down on my back and began stroking again. I hoped that even if someone were to walk out into their yard, I would not stand out as much in the horizontal position. But I was scared: I was completely naked, save for a watch, about 100 feet away from my house. I could not think. I just wanted to get through it.

At 8 minutes I stopped and began planning my path back. I stood up and, with only my head peeking over the fence, looked at the windows of that house behind the fence. The lights were still on, and now the blinds were open. I had no idea is somebody was there. I decided to wait for a couple of minutes, and I crouched back down. Few more cars passed by. I didn't move. I doubt they saw me. I stood up and peeked at the windows again - no change. I was getting cold.

I was too afraid to rush in the open for the fear of being seen, so I decided to hug the fence until I'd get to the line of trees separating my yard from the neighbors, and then to hide behind the tree trunks while making my way back to the house. I layed down and, naked, crawled to this line of trees and maneuvered my way behind one of them. There were 8 trees: I had to make seven dashes between then, and then one to my back door. That last leg would leave me exposed the most, but I had no other option I could think of. When I made a dash to the 2nd tree and then to the 3rd I realized that I had no idea what to explain if I were to be caught.

When making a dash from the 4th tree to the 5th, I tripped over something and splattered on my stomach while making what seemed like a lot of noise. So I got up and quickly ran straight to the back door.

When I got inside the house, my heart was racing and my stomach and arms/legs were all in dirt. I peeked out of my window onto those windows from the house beyond the fence. The light was on, but no one was at the window to see me. I hope.
Joe53209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 02:22 AM   #1372
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartySlut View Post
ill take 7 44 and 88
Sent!

Old 11-30-2016, 03:26 PM   #1373
Joe53209

Can I also get 7, 18, and 36.
Joe53209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #1374
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe53209 View Post
Can I also get 7, 18, and 36.
One outside and the other indoors! Hope you like some risk!

The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 11-30-2016, 04:09 PM   #1375
tuffity

I'll take 13 and 31, please!

Likes, dislikes,limits, and PM dares
tuffity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #1376
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffity View Post
I'll take 13 and 31, please!
Funny and indoors, good luck!
Old 12-02-2016, 03:00 PM   #1377
sub_boy94

9, 17 and 69 please sir
kik: sissyslut_use_me
sub_boy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:02 AM   #1378
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub_boy94 View Post
9, 17 and 69 please sir
Sent! Enjoy your imitations of clips!

Old 12-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #1379
Semipublicgirl

Hi there, i would like 17, 23, 47 and 73 please !

Maybe(curious) : light bondage, humiliation , pee outside

Limits: scat, wedge, crossdress, stuffed pussy...
Semipublicgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #1380
Corwin13
Account Banned

28 and 56

Reserves - 77 and 91

Please

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2016, flashing, list, nudity, video clips