Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2018, 10:06 AM   #1
Trump
Account Banned

Default outside whore

I am trying to explore more public dares and would like some risky dares I can try.

Limits: vomit, family, scat, dangerous

dislikes: pics/vids, pee, denial, ruined orgasms

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:19 AM   #2
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I dare you to go to a laundromat and strip down put your bra and panties in a washing machine start the washer then get dressed and when it's done washing strip down put them back on and walk out you are only allowed to wear heels a short skirt thin in top and report back
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #3
Trump
Account Banned

will do thank you for your dare

loves: anal, verbal degradation, rape\gang rape fantasy, extreme spanking, bjs, male worship

Kik Trumpdare
Old 08-02-2018, 10:29 AM   #4
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Information

Wear a gag under a medical mask. Put on a basic crotch tie with a knot on clit instead of panties. Wear a short skirt (just covering your ass preferred). Wear a low neck top (white one if you have one). Do not wear a bra. Wear a butt plug.
Now go to a shopping mall. Ice your nipples before you go. Now in the shopping mall, you must bend down and look at something andcheck something in the bottom drawers. Anytime someone talks to you or pass a comment, you must go to the bathroom, strip naked and edge. You must walk out of the cabin naked put some water on your nipples and get back to the cabin and get dressed.
You are not allowed to use the escalators at any cost. And every time you sit, you should keep your legs shoulder length apart.
Pm the report. Or report it here.

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:33 AM   #5
Trump
Account Banned

will report back as soon as I have completed this thank you

Kik Trumpdare
Old 08-02-2018, 04:34 PM   #6
Axis67

Find somewhere public and quiet but still risky. Take off everything from the waist down, walk away from your clothes and edge once.
Then masturbate until you cum, only then can you go back for your clothes.
Limits: Illegal, scat, social suicide, face
Dislikes: Diapers, crossdressing, cum eating, messy
Axis67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #7
Everill
getDare Devil

I posted this dare somewhere before and I thought I posted it here but I guess not. The dare involves edging in 5 separate semi-public places such as public toilets and changing room. The clothes are up to you but wearing a skirt might be the most fun.

At the first place, all you need to do is edge. Nothing special.

At the second place you'll need to strip down to your underwear and edge.

At the third place you're going to strip naked and edge.

At the forth place you'll do the same but you're not allowed to put your underwear on when you leave.

At the 5th place you may have a full orgasm.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 07:27 PM   #8
MasterO2
getDare Devil

You may only use the restroom once daily, if you need to relieve yourself more than that you must do so outdoors somewhere that you can make visual contact with others while you do. you may conceal yourself such as between cars or behind a bush or trash dispenser.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
Trump
Account Banned

Report on the laundry dare. I went there in the evening hoping for a quiet time of the day. I went in and stripped down totally naked put my clothes down put the bra and panties in done this as quick as possible I managed to do this without being spotted. I waited around for them to do. When it was time to put them back on I stripped down there was one man in there and he saw everything. I was stood there naked with him watching me it felt uncomfortable. I kept going with my dare. When I walked out he followed me i have to cut through an ally where he caught up to me and pinned me to the wall his hands where all over me to stop this getting out of hand I asked him what he wanted. He wanted to grope me for a bit and asked for a bj so I obliged and left

Kik Trumpdare
Old 08-03-2018, 11:57 AM   #10
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

get yourself a broomstick or something heavier like a shovel (whatever you can find that seems appropriate).. Use glue to cover it up with sandpaper (not necessarily all over it but over a 10 inch width). Drink up a bottle of water and spare two more. Put on a white top and a tiny skirt (4 inches max) - no underwear. Go to a public park with your broomstick and the two bottles of water. Drink up the second bottle and make a mess of it, letting a good quantity of water run down your breasts. Pick a spot where you can find two objects to place your broomstick on a horizontal position and high enough that you can only throw your legs over it if helped with a prop. Drink up the third bottle. Go on and assume the wooden pony position. You have to stay in position for 20 minutes at least, without pissing yourself at any time. And after that you re only allowed out of there after pissing yourself. Then find another spot and take off your clothes. Walk 30 steps, lay on the ground and masturbate to an orgasm.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 07:22 AM   #11
Trump
Account Banned

this sounds interesting I will try this out

Kik Trumpdare
Old 08-08-2018, 05:19 PM   #12
Pussy healing over

here’s one to try

go to a local beauty spot. Park up and walk at least 100 meters from your car. and either watch the full sunrise or sunset completely naked. If You see anyone You have to wave and give a greeting such as “lovely day today” as if everything is totally normal. Once watched stroll back to your car with your clothes under your arm. If really brave drive home naked with the windows rolled down and music loud to draw attention to yourself.

More than happy to share my pleasure with you 💖

Likes Some exhibitionism, Masturbation, nipple torture, moderate pain, mild electric shock.

Dislikes. No face... I'm shy

Limits blood, permanent marking, family, illegal, needles, pee or poo

Kik: pussyloves567
Pussy healing over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:47 PM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

You should go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went!

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:51 PM   #14
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump View Post
I am trying to explore more public dares and would like some risky dares I can try.
Find a parking lot, filled with cars (the bigger the lot, the better)
Drive to one end of the lot, strip naked and throw clothes out window.
Get the car stationed at the opposite side of the lot.
Start recording time.
Edge next to the car, then go fetch 1 item of clothing to the car.
Carry clothes by mouth, while pinching nipples.
Repeat edging/fetching until retrieved all of your clothing.
Stop recording time when all clothes have been fetched.
Act according to time:
1 - 5 min.: [number of minutes] edges, each on the hood of a different red car (pink/purple will do as well, if not enough red ones around)
5 - 10 min.: [number of minutes] edges, alternating parking lot corners
10 - 15 min.: [number of minutes] edges, next to different blue cars
15 - 20 min.: [number of minutes] edges, alternating own car sides
20+ minutes: [number of minutes] + [number of seconds] edges while in the car, no more than 5 edges at same location.

You can get dressed only after completing all edges.
Must continue to edge when started rubbin,
Each time bailing out to hide, add 3 more edges and you get to put on one less item of clothing in the end.

Toys are allowed, if edges are doubled.

Have fun!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk