Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-09-2022, 09:37 AM   #1
Whispering Dom

Default The Chalet Girl

Monday morning, you open the door to the chalet and walk in, still hung over from last night. It’s a mess. Fucking pigs you think to yourself as you survey the kitchen which looks like a bomb went off in it. You walk into the living room shake your head and wince as a piercing pain shoots through it. You look at all the beer and wine bottles scattered around, the glasses, most still half full and the pervading smell of stale alcohol which makes you want to throw up. Resignedly you start to pick things up. This is not how you had expected this winter to go.

It had actually started off much more promising. You’d taken a job to work as a chalet girl at a French resort, you loved snowboarding, and perhaps more importantly you were hoping you were going to have the opportunity for some great sex after a break up with your ex boyfriend. You’d arrived at the resort, checked into your employee accommodation and been delighted when it turned out the partner assigned to work at the same chalet with you was Carlos from Chile. He was tall and as far as you were concerned very sexy, and you’d flirted shamelessly. Turned out he had a girlfriend back home, but that wasn’t going to stop you, after all what happens on vacation stays on vacation doesn’t it, even if it’s a working one.

A week or so after getting pretty much nowhere with him, you’d bought a bottle of wine and invited him for a little drink after leaving the chalet for the evening. You’d turned the heat up in your room, and after a glass of wine had slipped off your sweater, then after a second glass you’d accidentally on purpose missed your mouth and splashed a little red wine down your shirt. Still trying to make it look like an accident you’d told Carlos you needed to soak it, so taken it off and put it in the bathroom sink, then pretended there was some on your jeans - there wasn’t - so had pulled them off and rubbed water into them.

You’d turned to look at Carlos, now just wearing a bra and panties, tried to make yourself blush. Damn, he had to get the message now, surely, and you were throbbing as you sat down again next to him on the bed. Well, get the message he did as he leaned in to kiss you… You started to make out, arousal surging, loving the fact that you were already almost naked with him. You’d reached around and unclipped your bra, shrugged it off, grabbed Carlos’s hand and pulled it to your breast, moaned as you felt him brush your nipple. You’d pulled away, never taking your eyes off him, stood up and pulled your panties off, stood there naked, looking at him then straddled him.

You’d put your hands down and undone his jeans and gasped as you pulled him out, he was already hard and huge You stroked him, imagining the feeling of him filling you and you lifted yourself up to sit on him. But to your dismay he pushed you away…

“No.” He said. “Not this… I have my girlfriend, I cannot make love to you, be unfaithful to her…” What the fuck. You looked at him in disbelief. Here you were, sitting stark naked on his lap and he was saying no? Seriously?

“W-well… You d-don’t have to tell her…” You stammered. “I won’t, she’ll never know…” You wanted his cock inside you, desperately. But he shook his head.

“No.” He said again. “I cannot.” Then he took your hand and pulled it onto him. “This we can do. But not make love…” You were furious, frustrated, wanted his cock filling you. You considered telling him to fuck off and get out, but then decided that masturbating him might make him change his mind, so you started to stroke him. Well, you must have been doing something right because suddenly, without warning he gasped and you felt his semen spurting over your chest. Not exactly what you were hoping for. He’d lain back on the bed and closed his eyes as his cock softened in your hands. Finally he’d opened his eyes and looked at you.

“I’m sorry Lesley…” He’d paused and looked up at you. “We cannot do this… I have my girlfriend…” And he’d started to do his jeans up. “We can be friends” he said. “But not lovers. Ok?” Again you’d just stared at him in disbelief, your arousal throbbing through you. He’d started to get up, pushing you gently off him and he turned and walked slowly towards the door. He turned to look at you standing naked by the bed, shook his head. “I’m sorry Lesley.”

“Well fuck you Carlos.” You’d hissed angrily. “You think that’s Ok? Come in here, have me jerk you off and then say you just want to be fucking friends?” You’re furious. Mind you, it hadn’t really been quite like that, had it. It’d been you who’d made the plays, you who had gotten naked for him… Still, you’re mad.

“That’s not nice Lesley.” He’d said, still looking at you. “You shouldn’t speak like that to people.” You stared at him with wide eyes and watched as he walked out of your room.

You’d stood there dumbfounded. Had that really happened? You looked down your body, and yes, it had. Angrily you’d grabbed a handful of kleenex and cleaned his semen off you. Ok, you have to admit you can be a bit direct with your language sometimes. You’d often argued with your ex and that’s probably one of the reasons he’d split up with you, but still…

You were mad, but still desperately aroused, nothing like this had ever happened to you before, you had a good body and no guy had ever turned you down like that. Ok, you’re a bit flat chested, but you are slim and toned and if you got naked for them, and you did that a lot, loved being naked in front of a guy, they fucked you, or at least had the decency to give you an orgasm some way.

You sat down on the bed and shook your head. You sighed and laid back, let your hand slip between your legs and started to masturbate. But despite your arousal, it was no good, you were too angry, too frustrated if that’s possible, so you’d given up and just gone to bed.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 11-14-2022, 01:11 PM   #2
Whispering Dom

Well, Carlos didn’t last long after that, he must have asked to be moved to a different chalet or be given a new partner, because a few days later you’d turned up to work and Emily was there. She was perhaps a year or two older than your 21 years or at least it seemed that way to you but very friendly and you got on well right away. She was from the south of France, but spoke great English, which was good as your French was not all that strong. You reckoned it was going to be fun working with her as your partner. Ok, she wasn’t Carlos, but having a girl around would remove that temptation and you decided that it was in any case probably better for all concerned if you tried to find sexual play partners among the tourists and let your work colleagues be just that.

It turned out she was a great cook, well she was French, so after a while you’d ended up splitting the workload, she’d done most of the cooking and spent the evenings at the chalet doing the dinners, and you went in the next day to clean up. It gave you the chance to go and snowboard in the afternoons and to party in the evenings, although the partying was not really turning out to be too successful.

You’d had a couple of hookups, and they’d been ok, well, much better than Carlos, and there was one guy who’d actually been pretty good, he’d known what he wanted, and took it and you’d liked that, had spent a couple of nights with him. But then his vacation ended and he’d left, and you were back to masturbating again. A lot.

It was Sunday. You’d cleaned the chalet, and since it was a new group coming in it had been a big clean, changing all the sheets and towels. You’d still been there when Emily had arrived to start preparing the dinner.

“Want me to stay and help out?” You’d asked. She was becoming a pretty good friend, and you’d be happy to help out if she needed anything.

“No. I’ll be fine, you have a fun evening.” She’d smiled at you and given a suggestive wink. You’d not really thought about it before, but maybe she had a naughty side too. Well, most people probably did, didn’t they. When you’d chatted she’d never mentioned boyfriends or anything, you had just assumed that she probably had one, I mean she was good looking and confident, and now you reckon probably a bit naughty too.

Sadly though it hadn’t been a fun evening, the place was dead, you’d had one too many drinks on your own and you’d ended up back in your room, masturbating again. You had such a sex drive, but you had to admit to yourself that this little winter experiment wasn’t working out how you had hoped, at least not when it came to having great sex.

So here you are, picking up discarded bottles and glasses on a Monday morning, trying not to throw up and filling the kitchen sink and starting to get the place back in order. Suddenly the door opened and you look in surprise as you see Emily walk in.

“What are you doing here?” You ask.

“I knew it was going to be a mess, so I came in to help out.” She looks at you and grins. “Ten guys.” She says. “And rowdy. They’re definitely here to party. It’s going to be a challenging week!” You shake your head and go back to the cleaning.

Between the two of you, you get the kitchen and living room back in shape. You go and check out the bathrooms, pick up discarded towels and hang them up, thinking again that this group seem to be animals. You can’t imagine they behave this way at home. You’re just happy that you’re not supposed to go into bedrooms while guests are staying, you hate to think what state they must be in.

“You going out on the mountain this afternoon?” You turn and look up at Emily who’s standing in the doorway and shrug.

“I guess, maybe do a couple of runs.” You stop. “What about you?” Emily shakes her head. “I can come in and help later so you have time if you want.” Emily smiles at you.

“That’s nice of you to offer, but no, I’ll be fine.” Again you shrug.

“Well, you know you only have to ask, especially if it’s going to be a difficult week. I really don’t mind.” She smiles at you.

“Nope. You go and ride, and have a fun evening. I’ve got to get a few things ready, it’s all good.”

Well, the snowboarding definitely cleared your head, and you’d stayed much longer than you’d anticipated, almost until the lifts closed. You contemplated dropping by the chalet to see whether Emily needed any help, after all, it was just an informal agreement that you split the work, but in the end you’d gone back to your room, got changed and headed out to a local bar. For some reason the resort still seemed a bit dead, and there weren’t many people in there, so you’d had a few drinks, flirted with the bartender, but could tell that wasn’t going anywhere, so had gone back to your room. It was still quite early, but you were actually a little tired having boarded for longer than you expected, so you undressed and got into bed.

You considered masturbating, you always seemed to be fucking horny, but in the end you just closed your eyes and drifted off.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 11-18-2022, 10:15 AM   #3
Whispering Dom

You were woken by a knocking on your door.

“Lesley? It’s Emily… Can I come in?” You sit up, pulling the sheet up to cover you.

“Uh… Ok.” The door opens and you see Emily peering round the door.

“Oh, sorry.” She steps in. “Were you asleep? I should go…” She stands, not moving silhouetted in the doorway.

“No, it’s Ok.” You look at her. “Come in. Is everything Ok?” You reach over and switch on the light by the bed as Emily steps in and closes the door. She walks over to the bed and sits on it.

“Yeah, it’s all fine.” She pauses. “Sorry, didn’t mean to disturb you. Didn’t even know if you’d be in yet, it’s still early.” She looks at you. “Did you go out? Are you Ok?”

“Yes, I’m fine. It was just a bit dead out…” You look at her. “But everything’s Ok at the chalet?’” She laughs quietly.

“Oh yeah. Like I said, they’re a rowdy bunch. But they’re nice, just want to have fun.” She pauses and looks at you. “I must have been propositioned half a dozen times.” And she laughs again.

“Oh, really?” You say. “Any of them worth taking up?” You smile and wink at her wondering whether she might have indulged her naughty side. Would be fun chatting and maybe comparing notes.

“They’re not really my type Lesley.”

“Ah… So what’s your type then?” Again she laughs.

“Guys aren’t really my type at all…”

“Oh.” You can feel your face flushing. You hadn’t realized, or even thought that Emily might be gay, and you instinctively pull your sheet tighter around you. You see her smile at you.

“Don’t worry” She said. “I don’t bite.” She’s still smiling. “Well, not unless I’m asked to.” And she grins as you feel your face flush again. “So what’s your type Lesley?”

“Um… Well… I’m not all that fussy…” Your voice tapers off, that might not have been the best thing to admit to, she might think you’re a slut. She’s looking at you.

“Have you ever been with another woman?” Your eyes go wide and you blush furiously and shake your head feeling not a little anxious sitting naked in bed with her sitting just a few feet away. Is she making a pass? She looks at you a long while. “You should try it, I think you’ll like it.” You swallow hard. She is making a pass, and you’re really not sure what you should do. She’s staring at you and you feel frozen in place, mesmerized as if you’re under some kind of spell, you just look at her with wide eyes. Then to your dismay she reaches her hand out and pulls the sheet away from you, your hands seemingly not able to hold on to it or perhaps not wanting to, just allowing her to take it, revealing your breasts. Still you feel frozen, unable to move, and surprisingly you sense a twinge of arousal. You’d always assumed it was being naked in front of a guy that turned you on, but it seems maybe you just have an exhibitionist streak in general…

“Lovely…” You look and see Emily gazing at your breasts and again you swallow. She looks up at you. “Are you Ok Lesley?” You lick your lips, don’t know what to say. “I love your little titties, can I touch them?” She’s looking right at you and now you can’t speak. She’s gazing into your eyes, you can feel your lips moving, but no sound comes out. “I won’t if you don’t want me to. I can go if you want…” But she makes no move to get up and leave, just sits staring into your eyes, and still you say nothing despite the fact that you know you are sitting naked in your bed, exposed from the waist up. You’re not sure why but her eyes drilling into you feels almost hypnotic. It feels like you sit staring at each other for an age, you really can’t understand why you haven’t said something, asked her to stop, to go, then as if in slow motion you see her reach a hand out and feel her brush your nipple.

“Ohhhh…” Your body shudders as a wave of pleasure washes over you. Your breasts may be small but your nipples are incredibly sensitive. Again Emily brushes it with her thumb and you almost double over. You look up at her, breathing heavily. She smiles at you and slowly pulls the sheet further away, you watch almost hypnotized as it slides down your tummy then retreats further, uncovering your naked groin, creeping down your legs. You hear Emily sigh and look up at her.

“Should I get into bed with you Lesley?” She says quietly. It’s as if you’re in a trance, and still you don’t speak, just look at her and lick your lips again. You want to shake your head, but for some reason you can’t, you feel as though you’re paralyzed, not with fear, but it’s almost as if she’s not letting you say or do anything. She looks at you intently, then stands and pulls her top off, unclasps her bra and drops it. You’d never really noticed her figure before, I mean why would you have? You check out guys, not girls and besides, pretty much every time you’ve been together you are both wearing bulky winter clothes. But she has lovely breasts, bigger than yours, but perky with small dark nipples. You shiver. She smiles at you.

Her hands go to her waist and she unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down, bending down to pull her shoes and socks off as she slips them from her ankles then she stands up again and slowly pulls her panties down and kicks them away. She has a little dark thatch of pubic hair, very European you think in a detached way as you gaze at her, not like you smoothly shaved. She stands naked for a moment then walks to the bed and climbs on next to you. You have turned your head to look at her as she strokes your face.
Old 11-23-2022, 12:19 PM   #4
Whispering Dom

“Lie down” she whispers, and slowly you do. You look up at her as you feel her hands caressing your nipples and again you shudder as pleasure washes over you. She leans forward and you feel her lips on your skin, brushing your nipples and it feels so good, you arch your back and let out a quiet moan. She has rolled over and is kneeling across your body as you feel her flicking your nipple with her tongue. Then she is slowly kissing down your body, you lift your head up to watch as her head moves down you, you feel her probe your belly button with her tongue…

For a moment you feel warmth between your legs, realize it’s her breath on your skin, then shudder as you feel yourself gently caressed. You arch your back and spread your legs as she starts to lap at you. You always loved it when guys went down on you, but you have to admit that with a few exceptions, Emily is doing a much better job than they ever did. You are already close to orgasming, and for a fleeting moment you think that at least this is better than masturbating. You feel Emily push her tongue deep inside you, feel her lips rubbing against yours and you moan quietly, then she is lapping you again, and with a jerk you climax, your hips bucking.

You lay there trying to get your breath back. You lift your head and see Emily still kneeling between your legs, looking up at you, smiling. You’re a little bit shocked, that had all happened so quickly, so unexpectedly, your first sexual experience with another woman, and you’re not even sure how it had happened. You don’t remember saying you wanted it, and yet it had been really quite wonderful.

“Thank you…” You say quietly, not sure what else to say.

“My pleasure” she says. “Happy to have taken your virginity.” You lay your head down again and giggle quietly, obviously she’s referring to your first time with another girl. You feel movement, and then Emily is lying next to you. You turn your head and look at her, cannot help but smile. “Don’t worry” she says quietly. “Just because you’ve had sex with another girl doesn’t make you a lesbian.” And she winks. You feel her take your hand and gently pull it across her body, between her legs. She looks at you. “Would you like to?”

“Oh… Sorry, of course, yes…” You blush. Well, it’s not like you don’t know how to masturbate… You run your fingers slowly up and down her lips and note that while she may have hair between her legs, down below, by her lips she too is smooth. You can already feel wetness, and you suddenly feel really good that you seem to turn her on that much. Slowly you push your fingers between her lips and run them over her clit, she sighs quietly and closes her eyes. You roll over onto your side and start to masturbate her, gently playing with her clit running your finger around it as she spreads her legs. She’s starting to breath heavier now, and you cannot deny that masturbating her is actually turning you on. You rub her faster. She lets out a soft moan, then opens her eyes and looks at you.

“Put your fingers inside me…” You look at her but hardly hesitate, slipping first one, then a second finger inside her, slowly pushing them in and out. She arches her back and spreads her legs wider. You push your fingers deep into her wetness, speeding up your thrusting. She’s panting now, and you realize that you’re breathing harder too, despite your recent orgasm, touching Emily like this turning you on enormously.

She’s moaning constantly now as you push your fingers in and out of her. Her eyes are closed again as she thrusts her hips against your hand, her breathing now fast and shallow. You let out your own small moan of arousal, see her eyes open.

She smiles at you through her panting lips. “I’m going to cum Lesley…”

“Yesss” You hiss quietly through your own arousal. You turn to look down her body, see her thrusting her hips, you look back at her face. Suddenly she gasps and you feel her spasm, and to your surprise feel wetness splashing over your hand. Slowly you pull your fingers from her, gently rubbing still between her legs, it’s incredibly wet down there. You turn your face to look at her, she takes a deep breath and grins.

“Hehe… I squirted. I knew I would.” She shakes her head and laughs quietly. You look down the bed, between her still spread legs, see a patch of damp on your sheet, and giggle.

“It’s Ok” You say. “That’s another first, but it’s Ok. It’s cool.” You pause, looking at her. “You’re very sexy you know…” You can feel your face flush hot.

“So are you” she says with a smile. “You’re a natural.” You blush again. “I’ll wash your sheet tomorrow, I promise.” She pauses. “Want me to stay for the night?” She may be asking you, but you know she’s going to. There’s something about her, confidence, a sureness, you can’t put your finger on what it is, but you are quite sure that she gets what she wants. Always. But in fact, to your surprise you actually do want her to stay, it’ll be nice feeling another person against your skin, and also, you’re shocked to realize, you’re still very aroused.

“Yes. Yes, I do…” You pause. “In fact…” She’s looking at you. “I’d really like to cum again…” Again you feel your face flush as she smiles up at you, can’t believe you had the brazen cheek to come out and say that.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. “It’ll be my pleasure.” You feel her hand pushing you down, and slipping down between your legs, gently caressing you. Your positions are reversed now, she’s lying on her side propped up on an elbow, looking down at you. You feel her caress you, then moan as she pushes her finger inside you. You look up at her and feel her add another finger, just as you had with her then you feel her reaching up inside you. It feels really good, now you understand why she’d asked you to do it. You usually just rub your clit when you masturbate, but you’re quite sure you’ll be adding this to your repertoire from now on.

She’s pushing her fingers into you hard and fast. It feels incredible and you are already thrusting your hips hard against her. With surprise you realize that this whole experience has turned you on hugely. You’d never have thought it, you love men, love cocks, but… You can’t remember a time when you’ve asked for another orgasm as shamelessly as you just did. But you don’t feel bad at all, feel incredibly good actually. You look up at her, see her gazing down your naked body. You moan, you’re getting close, your hips are lifted up off the bed as she pushes her fingers in and out of you.

You’re going to cum again. Your legs are spread wide, you are panting for breath, Emily seems to be thrusting into you even harder, you look up at her, see her eyes now glued on your face, a smile on her lips. You orgasm hard your body shaking with the release, your hips bouncing up and down on the bed. Slowly Emily pulls her hand from between your legs and brings it up, gently caressing your nipples and you feel your own wetness coating them. She brings her hand further up and runs her fingers across your lips.

“Taste yourself” She says quietly. You look up at her, have never done that before, but as if in a dream you open your mouth and let her push her fingers in, you close your lips as she slowly pulls her fingers out. “That is how you taste Lesley.” She says as she smiles at you. Then she laughs quietly and lays down next you you and puts her arms around you.

“Thanks again.” You whisper. You feel her hand drift down your back, stroking your butt. She gives it a squeeze.

“I want that too…” She says quietly. You stare at her, she smiles. “Not tonight, don’t worry.” She pauses. “But we’ll be doing this again, won’t we?” You swallow, but nod. “Good. Now let’s get some sleep. There’s going to be a lot of cleaning up to do tomorrow. Here and at the chalet.” And she laughs quietly.
Old 11-24-2022, 06:44 PM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Keep the story going please, I aways enjoy your work.

Thank you.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 11-30-2022, 10:50 AM   #6
Whispering Dom

You’re alone when you wake. You had slept very deeply, and you look around the room. Had you dreamt everything? You pull the sheet off yourself and look down between your legs. Nope, not a dream, there’s a stain on the lower sheet. You feel a twinge of embarrassment, why had Emily left without waking you? Was she embarrassed, ashamed?

It’s late, so you hurriedly shower and dress and head over to the chalet to start cleaning up. You’re surprised when you arrive to find that Emily is there.

“Morning.” She says brightly, smiling at you.

“Is everything Ok?” You ask. She looks at you.

“Of course” she says. “Why do you ask?”

“Well… Last night…” You pause. “And you weren’t there when I woke up…” You’re feeling embarrassed, unsure. Emily smiles and walks over to you.

“You were sleeping so soundly” she’s looking at you. “So pretty, and I didn’t want to wake you.” You blush “Everything is great. Are you Ok?” You breath out and nod, feel yourself smile.

“Yes, I am. Really good.” And you blush again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll clean your sheets later when I get back.” She’s smiling, looking at you. “It was great last night. Don’t worry, we’ll be doing it again.” Again you blush, but a feeling of relief floods through you. You’re surprised, you know you definitely like guys, but last night had been incredible, and you know you want to repeat it. You smile at her.

“I’d like that…” Emily moves closer to you, you watch her. She reaches her hand out and grabs your butt and gives it a squeeze. She looks at you and smiles.

“I told you, I want that” she says and you blush again, but it’s wonderful to feel wanted, desired. She’s still running her hand over your butt, caressing it, squeezing it, looking at you, grinning. “Looks like I’ve corrupted you eh?”

“Oh… I still like guys. It’s just…” Your voice tails off and she laughs quietly, gives your butt another squeeze.

“You just like sex, and that’s cool.” She’s looking at you, winks. “Who doesn’t.” She steps away from you, still looking at you. “I want to see it. Now.”

“What?”

“Your butt. I want to see it now Lesley.” She’s looking at you, a smile still playing on her lips.

“Oh… Really?” You look around the kitchen. “Here?”

“That’s what I said. Now, here.” You lick your lips, this feels different to last night somehow. “You want to show me don’t you.” It’s not a question, again you lick your lips, but the way she’s saying it, telling you straight up she wants to see you, not asking, telling. It turns you on and you realize you do want to show it to her. You breath in. Emily takes a few steps back and leans back against the kitchen counter, never taking her eyes off you. Waiting.

“What should I…”

“Do what feels right.” She says quietly. “We’re alone here.” Again you lick your lips, recognize arousal growing fast.

You hesitate a moment, then pull off your jacket. You’re going to show her your butt, that’s what she’s said she wants, but you’re going to strip completely. It’s what you want. You have no idea why, this exhibitionist streak must be getting stronger. Still looking at Emily you pull off your sweater, then your shirt, then unclip your bra and drop it. It feels incredible and your nipples are already hard.

“Lovely.” Emily murmers quietly and you blush.

You kneel down and unlace your boots, pull them off then stand again. Trembling lightly you look at her.

“You sure there’s no-one here?” Emily smiles and nods.

With a deep breath you undo your jeans, pull them down and off, pulling your socks off with them. You look again at Emily, then pull your panties down, kick them from your feet and stand naked, looking at her. Your arousal has surged. You swallow.

“Turn around and show me your lovely ass Lesley.” Slowly you do as she has said. You’re trembling, with arousal, with fear? You don’t know. You hear her voice. “Put your hands on your head.” You breath in deeply trying to calm your beating heart and do it. You stand on display. You’re amazed how good it feels. You start as you feel her hand stroking your butt, try to turn your head to look at her. “Mmmm… Lovely.” She’s gently running her hand over your butt cheeks, it tickles, then you feel her fingers start to slide up and down between them, pushing in. You gasp quietly, but still don’t move. Your legs are shaking. You feel her fingers run over your asshole, stroking gently and you let out a quiet moan. Then her hands are gone. “Turn around.”

You turn to look at her. You are trembling hard, and you’re pretty sure it’s not fear at all. She walks to you and stands in front of you, she’s smiling.

“Just as gorgeous as I thought it would be.” She says quietly and again you feel yourself blush. Again you feel her hand on your skin, rubbing your thigh. Your breathing is speeding up again, she’s looking right into your eyes. Slowly her hand moves between your legs and you shudder, spread them to give her access. You feel her fingers run up and down your lips and she starts to gently masturbate you. “You are a naughty girl, aren’t you.” You blush but she laughs quietly. “Good. I like that.” You moan as she strokes you. “Lesley wants to cum again?” You moan but nod your head.

She speeds up her stroking, her fingers running little circles around your clit, teasing. You spread your legs wider, and gasp as she starts to rub you, slowly at first, but speeding up almost immediately. Again you moan with pleasure, spread your legs wider and put your hands on her shoulders to support yourself. You are shaking with arousal. You lean your head against her shoulder as she masturbates you, bringing you closer to orgasm by the second. With a shudder you climax, leaning against her to stop yourself falling over, your legs feel weak, and you are breathing hard and fast. You feel her hands go around you, stroking your back and your butt. You smile contentedly. It’s not at all what you had expected, but suddenly the sex part of this working vacation is looking much more promising.

You pull yourself slowly away and stand looking at her. You wonder why you don’t feel embarrassed standing here naked in the kitchen of the chalet, but you don’t, you feel great. Well, orgasms have that effect you suppose. She’s smiling at you.

“Little insatiable Lesley.” She says with a grin. You blush, but she’s smiling at you. “I like that. We’re going to have some fun, aren’t we.” Again you blush, but nod.

“I think so, yeah.”

“You want to put some clothes on while we get this place cleaned up?” She’s looking at you, grinning. “I don’t mind either way, I like you naked.” She winks at you as you blush again. “And I get the feeling you like being naked, don’t you.” And dammit, but you do.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 12-06-2022, 11:40 AM   #7
Whispering Dom

“Come with me tonight. You can help out and meet the guys.” You’re in your room, it’s early Tuesday evening and Emily is on her way over to the chalet to do the dinner. “I mean you don’t have to, but I think it’ll be fun. That is if you aren’t planning on going out hunting…” She winks at you again. It seems that a wink is now a secret signal between you referring to sex.

“No, I’ll come. I mean you helped out with the cleaning this morning…” You blush remembering how she had told you she wanted to see your butt, and how you’d stripped naked for her, wanted to be naked for some reason, and how she had given you yet another orgasm standing in the middle of the kitchen. And how you had spent the next hour stark naked with her cleaning things up, and how you had chosen to be naked with her, wanted to be. You wonder whether your exhibitionist streak was getting out of control, but it had felt wonderful, and Emily had kept squeezing and caressing your butt every time she got close to you and complimenting you. And you’ll never admit it to her, but when you got back to your room to change to go snowboarding you’d masturbated again you had been so turned on. “Anyway, the town is dead, it’s boring. No, of course I’ll come with you.”

You’d walked over to the chalet together. Emily was telling you what she had prepared for dinner, chatted about the guys in the chalet, but there didn’t seem to be the same closeness or sexual tension as there had been earlier, and there didn’t seem to be any referencing to your play over the previous 24 hours. It made you feel a little down, you wondered whether after all she wasn’t really into you, maybe she had changed her mind about having fun together, could she be embarrassed about what you had done together? You really hoped not, because as much as you love guys, the sex with Emily was something quite different, and you wanted more.

You walked into the kitchen and it was already a mess. Beer and wine bottles already empty, and lots of noise from the living room. You felt a pang of arousal remembering that only a few hours ago you’d been naked in here with Emily and how she’d given you an orgasm only a few feet from where you were now standing. Emily went straight to the oven and checked on the lasagne she was preparing, and you peeked your head into the living room. As she had said, there were 10 guys standing or sitting, all with drinks in their hands, talking - loudly - recounting their days adventures on the mountain, and laughing. You turn back into the kitchen and go up to Emily.

“What can I do to help?” You ask.

“There’s a salad in the fridge, why don’t you get it out and dress it.” You walk over to the fridge and pull out the big bowl of salad, find some dressing in the fridge door and pour it over the greens. You go to a drawer to find the salad spoons.

“Make sure you toss the salad Lesley.” You look over and see Emily looking at you.

“Yeah. I was just going to do it.”

“Good.” She said and winked at you. You look at her, confused. Well, maybe you’d overthought things and a wink wasn’t a signal for referring to sex…

You stir the dressing into the salad then put the bowl on the table and go over to help Emily get the dish of lasagne out of the oven and help her put it on the table. Emily had spent a few minutes walking round the table checking that everything was in order, then gone to the living room and announced that dinner was served. You’d stood back as the guys started drifting in and sat down at the dining table. Most had looked at you as they walked in, but none said anything.

Once they’d all sat down, one guy stood up, and raised his glass.

“Lads” he’d said. “A toast to the wonderful Emily for yet another fabulous dinner.” He looked at Emily. “You’re an angel Emily, sure we can’t tempt you to join us?” He paused. “And maybe stay the night…” Loud laughter and cheers from the table as Emily smiles at them and shakes her head. She glanced back at you and winked, but now you weren’t sure what that meant. “And who’s your lovely friend Emily?” The noise stopped as everyone turned to look at you and you felt your face flush hot.

“This is Lesley, everyone. We work together to keep this chalet running.”

“Well how come we haven’t met her until now then?” Says the guy.

“Because she is the one right now who has to come in early and clean up the mess that you guys leave…” It’s said with humor, but the guys around the table all look awkward and there’s a quiet chorus of ’Sorry Lesley’, which makes you want to giggle and then they all start to help themselves to food and conversations start up, and soon they are all eating, drinking, talking and laughing again. Emily walks over to you.

“Having fun?” She says, and then, to your relief and delight you feel her put her hand on you butt and give it a squeeze. “They’re a nice bunch really.” She looks at you. “Clueless though. None of them have figured out I’m not into guys.” She grins at you and winks again, and now you’re really confused. “Still.” she looks at you. “Maybe you’d like to have some fun…” again she grins, and again she winks throwing you into a turmoil of uncertainty. You shake your head vigorously. Not that you wouldn’t mind a bit of fun with a guy, but right now, you realize that what you really want is more sex with Emily. “Come on, let’s sneak into the living room and have a glass of wine.”

You follow her into the living room and she picks up a half empty bottle of wine, finds a couple of clean glasses and pours some wine into them. She lifts up her glass and chinks yours.

“To the insatiable Lesley” She says with a grin as you blush. “And to her lovely little titties and her adorable ass.” She’s looking right into your eyes. “And they’re mine now, aren’t they.” It doesn’t seem to be a question, and you swallow hard. On the one hand immense relief that she obviously hasn’t gone off you, but what does she mean by ‘they’re mine now’. On the one hand yes, you want her to have them, any time and any way she wants, but… Emily is looking at you, smiling, then she lifts her glass and takes a sip of wine, and you follow her lead and take a sip too. “Sealed with a toast.” She says smiling at you.
Old 12-14-2022, 01:07 PM   #8
Whispering Dom

Some of the guys have started to drift back into the room, obviously finished with dinner. You are sitting with Emily on a sofa, and they walk over. They acknowledge you, smile and say hi, but it seems they are besotted with Emily, and some sit on the sofa next to her, between you and her, and two even sit at her feet. It’s like they are worshiping her or something, is really weird and makes you want to giggle, but you bite your tongue.

Silly guys you think, clueless, just like Emily had said, and then you get a sudden feeling of smugness, knowing that it will be you going back with Emily tonight. You spending the night with her, having sex with her, cumming with her, not them. Probably… Hopefully…

You wonder how it is they haven’t figured out she’s not into them, but as you look at them you see they seem totally fixated on her, almost as if she’s cast some kind of magic spell over them. You shake your head, wondering what power she has over them, then get up and walk back to the kitchen. You might just as well start cleaning things up, get a head start on tomorrow.

The remaining guys are still sitting at the table, finished with the food now, but still drinking. You go over to the table, they all look up and say hi, and you start to pick up some of the plates and cutlery. Suddenly they all jump up, there’s a flurry of activity as one of them pulls the plates from your hands and the others start picking up the rest from the table. You look on in disbelief as they start to clean up.

“Don’t worry Lesley.” One of them says. “We’ll take care of this, you just relax. Have a drink if you like.” He says smiling at you. Obviously what Emily had said earlier had embarrassed them.

“Don’t be silly.” You say, looking at them in disbelief. “Honestly guys, Emily was just joking… This is our job…” But they pay no attention, one is already filling the sink, others are picking up empty wine and beer bottles. Again you shake your head, this is just silly. You go over to the one guy who had spoken to you. “Really, you don’t have to do this, it’s our job, we don’t mind.” But he just shakes his head and smiles at you.

“No problem Lesley, we’re more than happy to help out.” He’s looking at you, smiling. He’s actually quite cute you think. Not as tall as Carlos was, but has lovely black hair and light blue eyes. Yeah, really quite good looking, and if you weren’t already taken by Emily, well you might have engaged in a bit of flirting.

“Well, thanks I guess…” You pause looking at him, you don’t know any of their names. Again he smiles at you.

“You’re welcome, it’s really nice to meet you. And sorry for the mess yesterday.” He says. “I’m George.”

Since they really don’t seem to want to let you do anything, you pick up a tea towel, and try to make yourself useful, but it seems like every time you try to pick something up it’s whisked from your hands. Quite often by George you notice. So eventually you just lean back against the counter and watch as the table is cleared and the kitchen is returned to a really very presentable state. There’ll be absolutely no need for you to come in in the morning.

You give up and walk back to the living room, the guys who had come in earlier are still clustered around Emily, so you go and sit, rather disconsolately, in an armchair and watch as the others come in from the kitchen. Most go and join Emily’s fan club - yes, that’s what you’re going to call it for now. It might be making you just a little jealous, but just as that feeling emerges, you see Emily look over at you, give you a little smile, and wink. Your spirits soar.

You look up as you sense someone sitting on the arm of your chair. It’s George, and you smile at him. Kind of nice that at least somebody is going to pay you attention.

“You Ok Lesley?” He asks. You smile at him and nod.

“Yeah. Thanks for doing all that cleaning up. You do know Emily wasn’t being serious, we really do expect to have clean things up you know.” He shakes his head.

“Nope, she was dead right. Just because we’re on holiday doesn’t mean we should behave like animals.” He smiles at you. “So where are you from Lesley? I’m from London. We all are actually, oh, except James, he’s from up north.” He indicates someone from Emily’s fan club.

“I’m from Washington.”

“Oh” He says. “The capital of America! Cool.” You laugh.

“No, Washington state.” He looks embarrassed.

“Oh, sorry. Right. Where’s that then?” He’s blushing, and you think that’s really cute.

“Opposite side of the country, right up North, near Canada. It’s really nice actually, and Seattle is a cool city. You should visit it some time.”

“Well, I’d like that.” He says. “Maybe I could come over and visit you…” He’s blushing again. Really quite cute, and you almost feel a pang of regret that you’re not really available any more. Just your luck you think. You’ve had a pretty crappy time so far, sex wise at least, and now two things seem to have come along at once. You look over at Emily. No, you think, that’s who you want to be with at the moment, who you should be with. Sorry George, you think. You smile at him.

“Any time.” You say.

“Perhaps you’d like to go skiing with me some time…” Again he’s blushing. “I mean I assume you ski…”

“Umm… Sure. Well, I snowboard, but yeah. If I have time, maybe.” He looks a bit disappointed with your obviously non committal reply, and you feel a bit bad. But you realize you don’t want to make any commitments that might intrude on your time with Emily. If it wasn’t for the fact that you were desperate to spend more time with Emily now, you’d have really liked to have gone for George. You sigh quietly to yourself.

“Sorry to have to break up you two lovebirds.” You look up, Emily is standing in front of you, looking down at you with a little smile on her face. You blush and look up at George who is looking mortified and blushing furiously. “I think we should get going Lesley.” And she winks at you sending a shiver of arousal through you.

“Oh, Ok, yeah…” You look at George. “See you around maybe…” He looks a bit crestfallen. “I’ll let you know if I can get out and ride with you.” You say by way of consolation, and he looks just a little less crushed.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll be seeing Lesley again.” Emily says to George. You look at her in surprise. “She’ll be coming in to help again tomorrow. You’ll see her then.” George looks positively happy.

“That’s great. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow then.” You’re still looking at Emily, perplexed. Not that you wouldn’t of course come in to help out, but she seems to be trying to hook you up with George, and while for sure you’d not have minded hooking up with him even a day or two ago, you know it’s Emily you want now. You turn to George.

“Ok. See you tomorrow then.” And give him a little smile.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:47 PM   #9
Whispering Dom

You’re walking back towards the employee accommodation.

“They’re nice guys really.” You look at Emily, feel a pang of jealousy again thinking about her fan club.

“Well, they certainly seem to like you.” You say, perhaps just a bit too petulantly. Emily looks at you and grins.

“Oh my little insatiable Lesley…” She stops walking and turns to you. “But you know who I want, don’t you.” And you feel a little shiver. “Anyway, you seem to have your own admirer. Perhaps I should be jealous…”

“No!” You exclaim and see her laugh. You take a breath. “Why don’t you tell them you’re not interested in them. Why do you play along?” You think about how you hadn’t encouraged George at all, why didn’t Emily put them off since she had you? She shrugs then steps towards you and strokes your face.

“Don’t worry Lesley. Don’t be jealous.” She looks at you, a smile playing on her lips. “You are all mine, that’s what I want.” There’s silence as you stare at her, her eyes once more piercing you and you feel once more as if you are under her spell. Perhaps that’s how the guys feel, but if it is, you wish she wouldn’t do it to them. You sigh.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be jealous or possessive…” She laughs, but reaches forward and strokes your face again. “It’s just…”

“I know.” She says quietly. But she’s smiling at you, and you feel your arousal growing fast. “When we get back, you are to go to your room.” You look at her, devastated. Does this mean she’s not going to spend the night with you? “You will undress and lay on your bed.” You breath out, arousal growing again. “You will wait for me Lesley. Do not touch yourself, don’t even think it.” She’s staring at you. “Understand?” You nod. “Good girl, Lesley. We will make this a night to remember. Leave your door unlocked and wait for me.” She turns and starts to walk again, you hurry to keep up.

You do as she has told you. You don’t really understand why, but you love how she seems to take control of things, how she seems so sure of herself. Perhaps it’s because she’s just that little bit older?

You undress quickly, and lay on your bed naked. Your arousal has been growing fast, and your nipples are aching and there’s a deep throbbing between your legs, not to mention a distinct wetness. Your mind races. What might she do with you tonight, will it be the same as yesterday, it had been pretty wonderful, you’d been incredibly turned on. The throbbing between your legs is almost overwhelming and even though she had told you not to touch yourself, you’re incredibly tempted, know you’d orgasm in seconds with how turned on you are. And you doubt it would matter, you’d probably still be able to cum, want to cum, once Emily joins you. You spread your legs, just the act of doing that makes you moan out loud. Damn, what’s taking her so long?

You jump as you hear your door open and your heart misses a beat, then you see Emily and you breath in deeply. She closes the door behind her and walks over to the bed, her eyes fixed on you.

“Mmmm… My little insatiable Lesley.” She says. “I hope you’ve been a good girl… No touching.” You shake your head violently.

“No. I promise I didn’t…” She grins at you and sits on the bed next to you. She puts her hand out and strokes your leg and you let out a long moan of arousal.

“No. I know you didn’t. You’re a good girl and you do as I tell you, don’t you.” It’s not a question and you nod your head and moan again as she continues to stroke your leg. You’re gazing up into her face and you gasp as her hand moves up your leg and you feel her squeeze your pussy. “But you’re so wet Lesley.” She grins. “Were you thinking about that nice young guy you were talking with?” You whimper quietly and shake your head.

“No Emily, no.” You stare at her. “I was thinking about you, honestly…” She laughs.

“Yes, I know you were.” And she winks at you and squeezes you again, you almost cum. “I’m just teasing you. But he was a nice guy, wasn’t he. Very cute.” And with that she pushes a finger between your lips and brushes your clit and again you nearly cum. “But you want me to give you an orgasm, don’t you my little insatiable Lesley.” Again you whimper, but nod your head. She gazes at you, and once again starts to rub your clit. You shudder. You love how you are naked on the bed and Emily is fully clothed, it makes you feel so exposed, so vulnerable. You feel her slip a finger deep inside you and arch your back, then she slides the finger back out and slowly rubs you again. You are trembling hard, right on the edge of your climax, and Emily must know, but slowly she pushes her finger back inside you. You so want your release now.

“P-Please… Ohhhh… Please…” You stare at her, she smiles at you. You feel her finger pulling slowly out and you moan loudly, push your hips up in the air, then you feel her once again run her finger slowly around your clit, teasing, and then just as slowly you feel her start to rub you, and it’s too much, your body shakes, your back arches and you orgasm. You are breathing hard from the exertion of your climax, and yet you don’t feel spent or sated, you are still so incredibly turned on. You had closed your eyes as you came, now you open them, see Emily still sitting beside you on the bed. You wonder whether perhaps in fact you are gay, because dammit but the sex with her beats pretty much all the sex you’ve had with guys, and all she’s ever done is used her fingers or her tongue. Well, if you are, you are.
Old 12-23-2022, 08:40 AM   #10
Whispering Dom

Emily sits by you on the bed, just smiling and looking at you. Your breathing is calming now and you see her reach her hand out and rub your nipple. You moan again. She grins.

“Now we start Lesley.” She’s looking at you and despite the fact that you just came you feel another surge of arousal.

Emily stands up and starts to take her clothes off. You wonder what will come next, is she going to have you give her an orgasm, masturbate her again? Soon she is naked standing by the bed looking down at you. She grins, then turns away from you and walks to your chest of drawers. You watch her, confused, what’s she doing? Mind you, she has a pretty nice butt as you continue to stare at her, bigger than yours, but still firm. You’d never really been much of a butt girl when it came to guys, but damn, Emily’s is nice. Being gay is definitely expanding your horizons you think. She opens a drawer, you see her reach in, and then you hear her closing the drawer again. She turns to face you and you gasp when you see she’s holding a dildo. Then you look again and see it’s not in fact just a dildo, it’s a dildo in a strap on harness.

“I hope you don’t mind, I put it in your drawer when I came in and washed your sheet.” You look at her, shake your head. She’s looking at you then walks slowly over, standing over you by the bed. You watch as she puts it on and then slowly kneels up on the bed and straddles you. She leans forward and strokes your face, the dildo flapping against your skin. “I know my Lesley likes cock, and I won’t deprive her of anything.” She says quietly. You shake your head, you’d just convinced yourself you were a lesbian… She laughs. “Don’t worry Lesley, just because we are having sex doesn’t make you a lesbian.” She pauses and grins at you. “Well, maybe just a little bit…” She laughs. “But it’s still perfectly Ok for you to like cock.”

And then she moves down a little, and you feel yourself penetrated. You moan with pleasure. Ok, you’re probably not a lesbian, cock, even a fake one, feels incredibly good. You arch your back as she starts to fuck you, slowly, sensually, close your eyes then open them and look up at her. You almost want to laugh, the disconnect of having a naked girl on top of you yet still having yourself filled. Could this be the best of both worlds? She’s fucking you faster now, gazing down at you a smile on her face, it feels awesome, and you lift your legs and wrap them around her. You see her lean forward and she bends down and you feel her flicking your nipples with her tongue and you cry out.

You’ve closed your eyes again as the pleasure washes through you. You know you’re going to cum again soon. Fuck, this is the best sex you’ve ever had in your life. You start and open them when you feel her fingers pushing between your butt cheeks and then gasp as you feel her push a finger into your asshole. You are staring at her, she’s just grinning down at you, still thrusting her hips, fucking you with her strap on.

“You like that Lesley?” She chuckles, and you just stare at her. You are breathing hard as she penetrates you front and back, your moans constant now. You cannot believe the sensations flowing through you. You feel her brush your hair away from your face as you writhe beneath her on the bed. “Mmmm… I like to use all my girl for her pleasure.” You look at her, gasping, so close to cumming again. She stares into your eyes. “Cum for me Lesley… Cum now!” And you do. You shake uncontrollably, you feel sweat dripping off your body. The shaking slows then you are wracked by an aftershock as she pulls her finger from your ass, and then another as she slowly pulls the dildo out of you.

You lay there trembling. Slowly she lifts her hips and moves up your body, you see the dildo approaching your face. “Taste yourself again Lesley.” You hesitate, it had been Ok last night, but that had just been her finger. “Do it for me.” She says quietly. You let her push the dildo into your mouth. You gag slightly as it fills your mouth, your scent and taste of arousal pungent. You groan, you know you’ll do whatever she asks.

“Suck it.” You hear her whisper. You raise your eyes to look at her, then start to slide your lips along the dildo. “Mmm. My little Lesley likes to suck cock, don’t you.” Again you raise your eyes to look at her, see her smiling, keep running your lips along her dildo. Finally she pulls it from your mouth.

“Ok?” She asks. You nod. “You trust me Lesley?” You nod vigorously, then gasp as you see her push her finger towards your mouth. “Will you do it?” She asks. “For me?” You gulp, but slowly open your lips and let her push her finger, so recently in your asshole into your mouth. Again you gag, and whimper, but you’ll do it. For her. She rubs her finger around your mouth and you groan quietly. Finally she pulls it out. She smiles at you, a huge, beaming smile. “You’re such a good girl Lesley. You like to be mine, don’t you.” Bewildered you nod your head.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:35 AM   #11
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Great story can't wait to see what Emily has planned

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 12-29-2022, 10:02 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

You lay there with her straddling you trying to get your breath back. It’s almost like a dream the things she has done with you. Obviously you like sex, and you had thought you were pretty experienced, but she seems to be pushing you to do things you’d never even have imagined. Were they all good, all nice? You’re not sure, but you know you are going to do them if she asks after all none of them had actually hurt you.

You watch her as she unstraps the dildo and then lifts it to her own mouth and slides her lips along it. She’s looking into your eyes, and she lets out a contented sigh, then she drops it on the floor by the bed. You look between her legs and see her arousal clearly. It makes you happy. You turn her on. She moves up your body and you watch mesmerized as she rubs her pussy on your nipple and you let out a little moan of arousal, and she sighs. She repeats on your other nipple. Then she lifts herself up and drops herself onto your face. Now the smell and taste are her arousal, and you lap at her hungrily. You grab her hips as she thrusts herself against your mouth and push your tongue deep into her wetness. You’d never have imagined doing this, but she tastes amazing and clearly she’s enjoying it. You can feel her arousal coating your mouth and chin.

She’s grinding into your face and you are lapping at her clit. You want desperately to pleasure her, to make her orgasm. You wonder whether she’ll squirt, then realize you don’t care. Your face is already wet with her juices. She’s gasping, and lets out a moan as she grinds even harder against your mouth. Once more you stiffen your tongue and push it deep inside her. Suddenly you feel her shudder and jerk, realize she’s climaxed. You wait with your mouth still open, will she? It seems not, as she slowly lifts herself off your face. You’re not sure whether you’re relieved or disappointed, wonder what it would feel like to have a mouthful of a woman’s cum. You’ve had plenty of experience with guys, would it be different? She sits back down on your belly, staring down at you once more. Smiling. She reaches her hand forward and strokes your face, she slips her finger into your mouth and you suck on it. You feel drugged.

You lay like that with her sitting on you for quite a while, neither of you speak. Eventually she slips off you and lays down beside you. Incredibly, you realize you are still aroused. What magic does she possess that turns you on so much? You turn your face to look at her, see her looking at you.

“You trust me Lesley?” She asks quietly, and you nod. “Was there anything I did that you wish I hadn’t?” You hesitate but shake your head. “You’re sure? I do like to experiment, to push…” You swallow hard but nod your head, see her smile at you. “Good. I like having you Lesley. And I can be quite bad… With people I like.” You just look into her eyes.

Her eyes close, and she seems to have fallen asleep. You just lay there, your mind swirling. 24 hours ago you’d never have thought, never have imagined that you’d be having sex, and pretty amazing sex at that, with another woman. You try to remember how it had happened, had you secretly wanted it with Emily? You don’t think so. Had she forced you? Again, you don’t think so, you had never resisted, never tried to stop her, and if you remember rightly, and in the haze of this whole new experience you’re not sure you do, but she seemed to have always offered you a choice.

You smile for a moment, thinking now of her fan club back at the chalet. How they seem to fawn over her, and yet it’s you, Lesley who has just had the most amazing sex with her. Again you think they must all be a bit clueless if they haven’t realized that she’s a lesbian, but then you check yourself, after all, you hadn’t realized it either. But whereas they haven’t realized, and anyway Emily doesn’t want them, well she definitely seems to want you.

You think of how she calls you her insatiable little Lesley, you like it, how she clearly seems to like your body, even though your tits are small. And she definitely seems to like your ass, and to your surprise, you rather like what she’s done with it so far. You keep looking at her, sated yet still aroused, not sure how that is possible. In the last 48 hours you’ve had more sex than you’ve had since you arrived here, well, not counting the masturbating. You sigh quietly lay back and close your eyes…
Old 01-04-2023, 10:31 AM   #13
Whispering Dom

“Wakey wakey, insatiable Lesley…” You hear the words as if in a dream, and slowly open your eyes. Emily’s face is hanging over you, a smile playing on her lips. “Did I wear you out?” She asks.

“What time is it?” You ask groggily.

“Nearly 10. Lucky the guys cleaned the place up for us last night, huh?” You move to sit up, but she gently pushes you down. “We don’t need to go to the chalet this morning.” You look at her.

“Ok…” Slowly she pulls the sheet off you, revealing your naked body, and gazes at it. She puts her hand on your stomach, gently rubs your skin, her finger dips into your belly button and you squirm. Almost instantly your arousal surges as you feel her toying with you. You’d never have imagined that this would happen to you, that another woman would leave you feeling so insanely turned on. Her hand pushes slowly down and you feel her squeeze between your legs and you let out a long moan. Your life seems to have turned into constant sexual arousal and orgasms since Emily had come into your room two nights ago. And you have no problem with that, although for a fleeting moment you wonder whether you’ll have the energy to make it to the end of the winter.

Slowly she starts to masturbate you, her fingers pushing between your lips, your legs now spread, brazenly giving yourself to her, for a moment you close your eyes, then open them again, see her face smiling down at you. Oh fuck, this girl turns you on like crazy. You let your eyes drift down from her face, look at her breasts, see her nipples clearly aroused. You look back up at her face, a little smile playing on her lips. Her fingers start to move faster and again you moan quietly. You match eyes for a moment, she’s gazing intently at you, your hips buck as she pleasures you, you can feel your hands gripping the sheet as you are brought closer to orgasm. Clearly because she just felt like it, not that you have any objection to that.

You feel her push fingers deep inside you and you gasp and arch your back, your toes curling as you almost cum, then the fingers pull out, and she’s rubbing you fast. Oh fuck, what a way to be woken up, you think, woken and used within seconds. You assume that Emily must enjoy making you orgasm, because she seems to want to do it a lot. Again, no objections. You really think at this rate that you might fall for her in a big way. You look into her face, into her eyes, your breathing fast and heavy, you want to look at her as you climax… You cry out. Her hand has gone, she’s stopped, what the fuck! You see her grinning at you as your body shakes, so close yet denied.

“W-What… W-Why…?” You gasp. Did you do something wrong? Is she angry with you? But she’s smiling. “Why did you stop?” You gasp out. “I-I was s-so close… Almost there…” You’re trembling. Still she smiles at you and you see her reach out and stroke your cheek.

“I know my insatiable girl.” You look at her in dismay. She doesn’t sound angry, but clearly she did that on purpose.

“T-Then why? I don’t understand.” She shakes her head.

“Because I wanted to Lesley.” She pauses, looks at you. “You do trust me, don’t you?” You shake your head in confusion.

“Yes, but I don’t understand, have I done something wrong?” She shakes her head. “Then please… Please. Won’t you finish, make me cum?” To your dismay she shakes her head again.

“Later Lesley.” You shake your head in frustrated bewilderment. “I have my reasons.” You whimper quietly, the throbbing between your legs still not subsiding. “Trust me.” You make to sit up, but she puts her hand out and stops you. You look at her.

“I do trust you Emily, but why?” You look at her pleading. “I’m fucking desperate now. Surely you don’t want that?” You see her raise her eyebrows and smile.

“But that’s exactly how I want you, my insatiable girl.” Your eyes open wide. “I have plans for you…” You swallow hard. “Tell me you trust me Lesley. Say it. Tell me you trust me and will do what I say.” You’re looking up at her in dismay. Her eyes are piercing into yours. “Tell me Lesley. Say it.” You stare at her for a long while, she just stares right back at you. Your brain is swirling, is she playing some weird game with you? Your breathing is slowing, your denied orgasm has subsided although you are still incredibly turned on. You shake your head wearily

“Yes Emily. I trust you.” You realize it’s said a little sullenly, but you can’t bring yourself to be happy about what she’s just done to you. “Sorry.” You say, but she reaches out and strokes your cheek.

“Good girl.” She says. You watch as she climbs over you, straddling you. She’s looking down at you. She lifts herself up and moves herself up over your face. You wait for her to drop herself onto your mouth, but she doesn’t. “Touch me Lesley.” You look up at her. “Put your fingers inside me, like the first night.” You swallow hard. When you had done that she had squirted. Is that what she is going to do now, squirt over your face. You gulp, looking up at her. She smiles. “Yes Lesley. That’s exactly what I’m going to do. I want it.” Had she read your mind? She’s looking down at you. “And you want it too.” Your eyes open very wide. You’re not entirely sure about that, yes, you’d thought about it last night, but you wouldn’t say you were sure about it. She’s staring at you, waiting, her pussy still hanging just above you. “Do it Lesley.”

As if in a dream you lift your hand to her and push a finger inside. She’s incredibly wet and that gives you a jolt of arousal. You add another finger and start, albeit hesitantly, to slide them in and out of her. She sighs. That sigh turns you on even more and you start to move faster. Fuck it. It’s not like you haven’t had guys cum on you before, you’d liked that, and had plenty cum in your mouth too, and you’d liked that. You start to probe her faster still. You feel a few drips of her arousal fall onto your face. She is sighing with pleasure. Well you think, another first, another totally new experience. You are probing her hard and fast, you realize that you do want her to cum, and that yes, you want her to cum over you, over your face. Fuck, had she really known that?

You can feel her pussy clenching around your fingers, you realize she must be close. You tense slightly, for all the conflicting thoughts and emotions, you’re about to have Emily’s cum all over your face. And there’s a huge part of you that wants that now. You feel her clenching again around your fingers. You probe her again, then she pulls your hand away and you watch as she rubs herself fast. You hear her cry out softly, see her spasm, and watch as a stream of fluid squirts from her, splashing over your face and neck. She spasms again and another stream spurts out. She falls forward, you just lay there, your face wet, her pussy hangs over you, then she falls back and you feel her sit on your chest. You are frozen, in a trance, you look at her.

Slowly she climbs off you, again reaches out and strokes your face tenderly.

“Good girl.” She says quietly. “I think we should get ourselves cleaned up.” She’s looking down at you, at the bed. “I suppose I’ll have to wash your sheets again, won’t I?” You giggle, a release of the tension. “And then I think we should go out onto the mountain.” And with that she turns away. You gaze at her naked body, shiver, yes she does have a great ass you think. And she never even asked if you were Ok, if you’d actually liked her cumming over you. She must just assume you did. Know you did. You watch her as she starts to slip on her clothes.

She’s standing by the bed again, now clothed. You get another shiver of arousal being naked and exposed in front of her like this. She reaches out and you feel her brush your face again, gasp as she runs her hand down your body and brushes your nipple, then continues down and lightly runs her finger along your lips. Instinctively you spread your legs.

“No cumming in the shower Lesley.” Your lips have spread as you had spread your legs for her and you arch your back as her finger brushes your clit. “I will release you when I’m ready.” You’re dripping, but you know you’ll do as she says. You moan quietly. She smiles down at you as she lifts her hand from your body. “Now come on, get showered and dressed, I want to go skiing.”
Old 01-12-2023, 11:07 AM   #14
Whispering Dom

You showered, washed your hair. It wasn’t like washing away a bad experience you realize, you’d been happy having her cum over you. You hadn’t masturbated. You’d got dressed for snowboarding, it was a beautiful blue sky day, you were looking forward to being on the mountain, looking forward to being with Emily. You were still incredibly turned on, but right now it wasn’t an arousal that made you desperate for release, it was just a deep, gentle pulsing inside you. You actually quite liked it.

You look round in surprise as your door opens, see Emily standing there in her ski clothes. For a moment you are a little put out, she hadn’t even knocked, what if you’d been naked… Then banished that thought, I mean not like she hasn’t seen you naked.

“Ready?” She says. You nod your head and pick up your board and walk to the door. She looks at you as you pass her. “You look lovely my insatiable little Lesley.” She says, you feel your face flush, but you smile, happy that she so obviously wants you. “Although of course I prefer you naked.” And she gives your butt a quick squeeze as you move past her.

Turns out that among her many talents Emily is a very good skier. You weren’t really surprised, she just seemed to be good at everything she chose to do, had such incredible confidence. You’re a pretty good snowboarder, but you were having to give it your best just to keep up with her, and not just because she was on skis and you were on a snowboard. But whenever she stopped, waiting for you to catch up with her, it never felt like it was a competition, she never looked at you as if she felt you were inferior. You were really enjoying yourself.

“Let’s go there.” She says, pointing to the side of the trail at the trees. “Ok?”

“Sure.” You say. It’s nice riding in the trees, and there’s rarely anybody else around as it’s not a run. Without another word Emily slides off and you follow.

You were having a great time weaving through the trees, following Emily. Again she just looked effortless, so graceful, and you realized that being with her was probably upping your game too. It was silent save for the swishing of the snow under her skis and your board and you felt great. You saw her twist her skis and come to stop, and you skidded to a stop next to her, a big smile on your face. You watched as she released her bindings and stepped out of her skis, so you bent over, snapped yours open and leant your board against a tree. She has taken her glove off and moves to you and you feel her reach out and stroke your cheek below your helmet and goggles.

“Having fun?” She asks.

“Yeah, it’s great. You’re a great skier…” She smiles at you.

“I’ve been skiing since I was little.” She says. “You’re pretty handy on your board.” And you feel a glow of satisfaction at the compliment, you realize you love it when she compliments you. She’s still gently stroking your cheek, looking at you through her goggles. “Pull your pants down.” You inhale sharply.

“Here?” You look around, it’s deserted, but anybody might come this way. “Now?” She nods at you, still gently caressing your cheek. She drops her hand and takes your arm and leads you round the tree so you’re on the downhill side of it.

“Yes.” You look at her. “Now Lesley, take your pants down.” You gulp. Presumably this was her plan from earlier, she’d denied you your orgasm in bed because she wanted to make you cum out here, like this. In public? But what if someone came across you while she was doing it. You’re sure you would be in terrible trouble. But at the same time, you realize your arousal has surged back to the surface. You’re looking at her as you see her reach forward and lift your goggles up onto your helmet. “I want to see my adorable little Lesley’s face.” She whispers. “Come on Lesley.” You swallow again, looking round. The woods seem to be deserted, you can’t hear any other skiers. You pull your own gloves off and with trembling hands undo your ski pants. With one final look around, you look back at Emily and pull them down, pulling your panties with them. You know that’s what she wants. You see her smile. “Mmmm” She sighs. “My insatiable little Lesley…” Despite your fear, you feel a warm glow hearing those words. You love being her insatiable little Lesley, love letting her use you.

Her hand goes between your legs and you spasm as you feel her stroke you. You spread your legs as best you can, but cannot get them too far as you’d left your pants around your thighs, exposing as little as possible, still scared of being caught like this. But fuck it feels good. She’s stroking your lips, pushing her finger in to rub your clit. You moan with arousal. You can see her eyes gazing at you through her goggles, you lean back against the tree. But you want to spread your legs wider, want to give her better access to you. You grab the waistband of your ski pants and push them further down, just past your knees. They can’t really go much further, they are bulky and you’re wearing snowboarding boots, but it’s enough to let you spread your knees out, and you moan loudly as you feel her stroking your clit.

Your heart is pounding. It’s almost like this must be a dream, surely you cannot really be here, exposed like this in a potentially public place being pleasured by another girl. But you are, it’s no dream and your arousal has exploded, you’re going to cum soon. And it’s going to be intense, you can tell that. Emily’s earlier denial of you is going to make this release incredible. God, you love letting her use you like this, because she’s clearly really good at it. You are panting, so close, another first you think, orgasming outside. You look at Emily’s face, see her smiling, her eyes locked on you.

“Ohhh…” You moan. “Thank you.” You whisper as you feel your climax approaching. Then to your utter dismay her hand is gone again. NO! Surely she’s not going to deny you again. Surely not. Or is someone coming, has she seen someone. You look around franticly, but you cannot see or hear anything. You look back at her. She’s smiling at you.

“So adorable.” She says quietly. You shake your head in confusion.

“Please… Please don’t do this to me.” You want to cry. “Why? I don’t understand.” You let out a sob. She’s staring at you.

“Trust me Lesley.” Oh fuck all this trust me shit you think. You need to cum, you’ve loved how she has made you cum and you fucking need it now. You shake your head angrily. She sighs. “If you really cannot hold out then you may finish yourself now.” She’s looking at you. “But you have to know it isn’t what I want. I will be disappointed with you.” You stare at her. You’re tempted, you are desperate for your release, but at the same time with a feeling of immense frustration you realize you don’t want to disappoint her. “I love making you orgasm Lesley, you look gorgeous, and I’ll be happy to see you cum now, but it’s not what I want. I have a plan for you.” You let out a frustrated grunt.

“This isn’t fucking fun Emily.” You almost snarl it at her. You glare at her. She just reaches forward and strokes your cheek. Angrily you brush her hand away. She looks at you for a long moment, then reaches her hand out again and this time you let her. You start to cry, the frustration and denial almost unbearable and she pulls you to her, holding you as you weep quietly against her shoulder. You can feel her stroking your back through your heavy jacket and it makes you cry harder. You feel her pull away, and through your tears you see her bend down and start to pull your ski pants up. She pauses and you feel her kiss your smooth pubic mound, and then she pulls them up and holds you again. Your tears have stopped, and you let her hold you. “I don’t understand.” You say sullenly.

“I know.” She keeps stroking your back. “It’s Ok.” No, you think. No, it’s not fucking Ok. Still she tenderly strokes your back through your jacket. “I promise that you won’t be disappointed.” She says quietly. “I promise you will be satisfied.” You pull slowly away and look at her, wipe your face. “I hate to see you like this my insatiable girl. I promise it will all be Ok.” You look at her, waiting, but she says nothing. You watch as she pulls a cloth from her jacket, bends down and puts it into the snow, then stands up again and starts to wipe the tear marks from your face, then pulls your goggles down. “I promise.” She says quietly.
Old 01-18-2023, 01:22 PM   #15
Whispering Dom

“I don’t get it.” You say sullenly. “Are you mad at me? Have I done something wrong?” You wonder whether maybe Emily is upset that you had seemed jealous about her ‘fan club’ at the chalet.

You’re sitting outside at a bar at the bottom of the mountain your skiing and riding done for the day. The sun is warm and you both have a cold beer in front of you. Emily is sitting beside you. She laughs quietly.

“Of course I’m not upset with you Lesley.” She moves a little closer to you and puts her hand on your leg. For a moment you feel just a little self conscious, I mean there are other people around, but then you let it go. Who cares if they think you’re gay and out with your girlfriend, I mean that’s hardly a big deal these days. You look at her.

“Then why did you do that to me? I mean you’ve done it twice now, edged me.” You whisper the last bit.

“Because I wanted to Lesley.” You stare at her. She squeezes your leg, but leans a little closer. “I love to make you cum Lesley, you are so sexy when you orgasm.” You blush. “But those edges are going to make your next orgasm exceptional, I promise.” She’s staring at you. Well, you think, at least it sounds like she’s going to make you cum again, that’s something. You’re relieved.

“Ok, I guess… But I hate it Emily. I wish you wouldn’t do it.” You look at her and lean close and whisper. “Anyway, the orgasms you’ve given me without edging me have been fantastic so I don’t see the point.” She smiles at you.

“Yes, I know. And I’ve enjoyed every one of them, just as much as I’ve enjoyed cumming with you.” You feel a warm glow, she obviously really likes you. How weird to think you have a girlfriend. “But let’s see if you still feel that way later…” She winks at you and you get a twinge of arousal. “So. Did you like George?” You look at her in surprise. “I mean it seemed like you were having a nice chat with him.”

“Yeah, I guess. I mean he seems nice enough, but I didn’t want to encourage him…” She raises her eyebrows at you. You lean in towards her, whisper. “I mean I wouldn’t cheat on you…” You’re feeling a bit panicky, does she not feel the same way as you do? She reaches out and brushes your cheek with her hand.

“Don’t worry my insatiable Lesley. You’re all mine, I know that.” You stare at her. “But despite what you think, you’re not gay…” You’re having trouble breathing. Is she telling you that you’re no longer together, is she dumping you? You think you might cry again. “I am just going to make sure that all your insatiable needs are satisfied.” She grins at you.

“But I don’t want him Emily. I want you…” You feel a tear slide down your cheek. Emily reaches over and brushes it away.

“And you have me. Haven’t I told you that you are mine?” She’s looking at you. “Don’t worry Lesley. Come on, don’t cry, I don’t like to see you sad.” You bite your lip to try to stop the feeling of despair washing over you.

“Then why you don’t tell the guys that you’re gay?” She looks at you and laughs quietly which makes you mad. Here you are, throwing yourself at her and she won’t even tell guys that she’s not interested in anyway that she’s not available. “It’s not funny.” You say petulantly. She sits back, still looking at you, then picks up her beer and takes a long, slow sip. She puts the glass down again. She looks at you for a long time, finally she speaks.

“Please stop worrying Lesley. I’m not interested in them, you know that.” She pauses, thinking. “It’s not that I’m not interested in guys, I have had guys before.” You gasp quietly, she’s not gay? “But they aren’t what I’m looking for right now. I found what I’m looking for, and it’s you my insatiable Lesley.”

“I-I don’t understand…” She shrugs and looks at you for a long moment.

“You do realize you’re my sub, don’t you.” You shake your head in bewilderment.

“What do you mean?” She laughs.

“I chose you because of what you are. Oh, it helps that you’re gorgeous to look at, lovely to touch and adorable when you cum…” You’re shaking your head in confusion. “But I’m a dominant, and I always choose people who want to give themselves to me. Submissives.” You’re totally lost. “Even if they don’t know it yet.” You just sit, looking at her, your mouth hanging open. You don’t really know what to say. Your mind is racing, trying to make sense of what she has just said to you. She’s gazing at you, her eyes drilling into yours. Finally you take a deep breath.

“So… You’re saying… Saying I’m not your girlfriend?” She smiles at you. “You’re saying I’m something else?” You shake your head. “But I thought…”

“What did you think Lesley?”

“I thought I was your girlfriend… I thought you’d made me realize I’m gay…” She laughs. You sob quietly. “I-I th-thought we were together…”

“We are together my sweet, confused insatiable girl.” You look at her through tear filled eyes. “You are my sub, I am your Domme, and we are having, and are going to continue having, the most wonderful time together.” She smiles at you and shrugs. “If you want to call yourself my girlfriend, you can do so.” She leans forward and strokes your cheek. “But you will eventually realize you are my sub. And it will make you happy, just like it already has.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk