Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-22-2019, 06:03 AM   #1
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow Weight Loss group

I’ve been working on losing weight, along with a few GetDare users, and thought we needed a place where we could all help each other lose weight. We’ll get healthier and have some fun along the way. We all lose weight and gain motivation in different ways, so here is a place for all of us to ask for what we need and hopefully find it.

Rules of the thread
  1. The thread consists of Subjects and Monitors. Losers join to lose weight, get healthy and encourage each other, and Monitors help them to achieve their goals.
  2. Everyone who wishes to be a Subject must write an introductory post where they fill in as many parts of the checklist as possible and give the group an idea of their current status and their goals as well as which punishments and rewards they are willing to do.
  3. Monitors do not need to make an introductory post and can give out punishments and rewards as outlined by each Subject. Remember to respect their limits at all times.
  4. Subjects may comment on each other’s posts and may give punishments and rewards to each other.
  5. The goal is to encourage healthy eating and weight loss, not starvation or crash diets. Weight loss is only sustainable through good nutrition and exercise. Please do not encourage any dangerous behaviours such as starving, bingeing and purging, or the abuse of medications to lose weight. The use of common sense is strongly encouraged.

The Checklist

The checklist is meant to be a comprehensive list of various options. Fill in whichever parameters you prefer to use.

Intro: Anything about yourself.

Nickname:

Height: (m or ft)

Current weight: (kg or lb)

Current measurements: Chest, waist, hip: (cm or in)

Goal weight: (kg or lb): by date:

Goal measurements: Chest, waist, hip: (cm or in): by date:

Physical restrictions: Anything causing reduced physical ability/ruling out certain motions.

Dietary restrictions: Of any nature. No judgements of anyone's beliefs allowed.

Medication:

Medical conditions: Any conditions that may be relevant. We don’t want a diabetic skipping meals and going into a coma.

Plan for weight loss
: Do you want punishment? Rewards? Encouragement? Control over food/exercise?

Meal plan: outline your approach to eating. This can be as simple as a sentence on how you prefer to eat, or as detailed as a description of everything you consume.

Exercise plan
: Describe your current exercise, your goals and what you are willing/unwilling to do.

Punishments: Describe what will result in a punishment and in which ways you are willing to be punished.

Rewards: Describe what will result in a reward and in which ways you would like to be rewarded.

Limits: Respect everyone's limits!

Anything else:

===============================================
I'll start.

Intro: I've been struggling with my weight for a while now and want to try public embarrassment as my motivator. I'm a humiliation sub and I am desperate to lose weight.

Nickname: Fatty, Piggy, Bacon....do remind me that I'm a big fat piggy right now.

Height: 1.59m

Current weight: 72.5kg (daily updates in my blog - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90934)

Goal weight: 60kg eventually; 65kg by the end of the year.

Physical restrictions: I have a lower back problem and a foot injury from which I am recovering so I can only do specific exercises given to me by the physio. I am learning to walk properly again, and then I will be able to go walking for exercise. I cannot sit or stand for long periods.

Dietary restrictions: None.

Plan for weight loss
: Having everyone see my progress will hopefully give me the motivation I need.

Meal plan: Healthy eating, low GI, about 2l of water daily. Plan developed with a dietician. One cheat day a week.

Exercise plan
: Currently doing prescribed physio exercises every day. In the next month or so I'd like to walk for exercise again, when I am medically cleared.

I am going to use Wednesday as my weekly weigh-in, when I assess the week's goals.

Punishments: Deviating from the meal plan more than once a week, too much alcohol, too big a portion, unplanned snacking ---> I will confess to these and ask for punishments like writing humiliating phrases on my body, being grounded (would normally take corner time but due to physical restrictions this would be done on a bed - eg hold a comfortable pose for x minutes), loss of privileges, lines...

Rewards: If I follow the meal plan properly I get one bonus orgasm to be enjoyed in the first 24 hours after weigh in.

Anything else: VERY open to suggestions!

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide

Last edited by MsX; 10-22-2019 at 11:01 AM.
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsX for this post:
Old 10-22-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

This is a great idea - I plan to post my situation/goals later on - I’ve always training hard over the last few years but in the main it’s been my poor diet and drinking too much and too often at weekends that’s let me down.

Recently I’ve lost the will to train as often and as a result the pounds have been piling on- I have a ski holiday booked for 6 weeks time as a short term goal to get fitter and a bit leaner by then so hopefully that will give me a focus.

Good luck with your weight loss plan MsX- hopefully once you have fully recovered the additional exercise will help you even more - are you able to swim and able to get to a pool in the meantime?

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Max1328
Account Banned

I like that idea. In a good D/S dynamik, there is no weaker or stronger part. Both parts should get stronger. As a Dom I always try to mold my Sub into the best version of herself.

For me its hard to humiliate a sub because of how she looks. Sure you can loose weight, but you can't change your breasts your face and so on. At least not without surgery

I think it's more effective to humiliate someone because of the behavior, for example that you eat too much and have no control to stop this. So stop, to be the lazy person with low self-discipline and avoid all fastfood "restaurants". This stuff is crap and not good for you. It may be more time consuming, but try to cook by yourself as much as you can.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:37 AM   #4
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Mick - great to see another Subject! How can we motivate you to stick to your goals?

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not able to train in a pool but soon I will be walking again so at least we can go strolling!

Max - I couldn't agree more. I respond so well to being shamed and lectured on my negative habits. It's longterm health we need to consider here.

---

I was a little naughty...I was allowed some wine over the weekend and ended up consuming two bottles over both days.

Any suggestions for a punishment? I was thinking of writing on my abdomen 'fat pig' and 'uncontrolled whore' - one phrase per bottle....

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 10-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #5
Max1328
Account Banned

You should write "uncontrolled whore" on your belly. As punishment for the other bottle wear a plug for one hour and speak with at least 3 people. While speaking with them keep in mind that you are stuffed, because you can't control yourself. Everytime you sit down clench on the plug for 10 seconds.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the punishment!

I have written the words as promised. It's 8pm so I only see my husband, but I will call two people on skype. Is that ok?

Thank you for punishing me...I will do better next time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fat, healthy, weight loss, wet