Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-10-2018, 08:07 AM   #1
DenialIsLife
Baby Member

Default The never ending eding dare.

Which one if you is brave enough? For both men and women.

The only edging game you would ever need and the rules are simple - and it will lead to permanent or semi permanent orgasm denial and always edge scenario.

You will be allowed to cum in this tease, and it will move in a fast pace from pleasure to beautiful frustration...

First of you need to be horny. So right now, this moment I want you to start touching yourself, and edge for your commitment to follow through with this tease. Once done, wait for 60 seconds and edge once more!

Select a difficulty multiplier; I would suggest leaving it at default 1x...
1. 1x
2. 2x
3. 3x

Rules:
1. For each orgasm that you have, you add to the amount of edges needed to be done before next orgasm.
2. The orgasm may be full or ruined. A full orgasm is worth 2 edges, a ruined is worth 1 edge.
3. The amount of edges is added to the previous amount.

Example;
You fully orgasm right now, you need two edges before the next choice of orgasm. You do your two edges and chooses to do one more full orgasm. The next orgasm will need you to do four edges before the next orgasm. After that you get a ruined orgasm, the next orgasm will be worth five edges... And so on .. for the rest of your life!

Important note;
If you are in a permanent orgasm denial, you may still play with a little twist. Instead of cumming, you will be riding the edge! And yes, you need to ride the edge before continuing this dare.

Amount of edges worth of riding seconds, if you stop
+60 seconds - 1 edge
60 seconds - 2 edges
45 seconds - 3 edges
30 seconds - 4 edges
15 seconds - 5 edges

Example;
Youre riding for less than 15 seconds, you add 5 edges, if you can do it for more than 60 seconds, add one edge only!

If you will be allowed to cum by master or mistress, remember to do your edges before.

Failing to follow the simple rules and cumming without permission is punished by choice. And by rule; add 5 edges to the pot.

The dare last for the rest of your life and you will slowly go from pleasure to frustration and permanent denial as the edges over the years will build up - to plenty!

----

Think of ways playing this together with any other dare out there... Enjoy!

---

I am a permanent denial edge slut myself and is right now at my 31th non allowed orgasm, and trying to ride as long as I can as I have to do 72 edges before my next non allowed orgasm.

- I believe in an orgasm free world! But still to enjoy the good side of life!

Last full orgasm 2018-01-01
Last ruined orgasm 2018-08-22

I am into girls only! Sorry guys, i know you have good ideas...

Maybes: medium to heavy pain.
Limits: Scat, Pee or other nasty stuff.
DenialIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
sonicj01

how do you ride an edge? ive seen mentions of riding and holding edges, but nowhere explains how to do it.
sonicj01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edge, edging, orgasm, permanent