Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2024, 08:18 PM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23 F Streaming dares

Hi I have recently started streaming on a well know camsite and was wondering if anyone could help me come up with ways to make it more fun or give thai whore some dares to complete while she's streaming. I have all toys listed and am buying more as well as starting to buy lingerie

Please note a few toys not listed are a dog kennel I can fit in and dog toys and bowls to eat and drink from as well as a sec machine Bluetooth and a cattle prod as well as my master lives with me and can help with all dares.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:22 PM   #2
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

Oh ... How enjoyable it be for you , 100s -1000s watching and helping
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:31 PM   #3
Bdsmwhore

Yes this whore get up to 200 viewer within the first 5mins of being live normally. I wish I had better ways to be humiliated and embarrassed and turned into a bigger whore for the world to see
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:35 PM   #4
sirie
getDare Sweetheart

well .,..you will need to find a way to share link to all on getdare ...

Then ask everyone here to shave again to help you out
sirie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:10 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well this should be a fun challenge. At the start of your next stream, insert your inflatable buttplug. Every 10 viewers, you will add 1 pump to your plug until you hit your maximum. So 200 people = 20 pumps. There is no deflating even if people stop watching. Since this will give you a nice full feeling, let's show all the viewers how empty your other holes are. Have the ring gag on at all times unless someone pays for something else. My other suggestion would be to get a speculum and show your vagina wide open. You'll still be able to fuck your mouth and pussy with the gag and speculum in, so this will not detract from anything. Enjoy. Feel free to adjust as needed.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk