Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
sandra sub f

Default bored and horny. need ideas

looking for some fun dares and tasks and ideas when im bored and horny. whos up for the challenge of giving me one

toys i own... whip, riding crop/feather, dildo, rabit, magic wand, lovenese lush (internet control toy), clothing pegs, nip clamps, ben wa balls/keggle balls, rope, anal beads.

likes and limits.

cant access my old account, read more here.
sandra sub f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
MissNikita

Okay, lets for a little dare.

At first take 2 dices and roll them for me.X being the lowest number, Y being the highest. If both are even u get topless, if both odd u get bottomless, if one even and other odd u get naked.

Now u will have to put on your cloth pins. U will take Y pins and put them on boobs and/or pussylips (whatever is exposed).

If X is even u put in anal beads, otherwise insert benwa balls and make sure u have the riding crop and hitachi with u.

Now starts the fun. U will slaps every expozed bodyparts (boobs, ass, pussy, inner tights, belly, ...)X+Y times. Make sure pins don't fall off or u will start all over again and double the slaps.

When done put hitachi on the ground and go sit on it. Now u will make it vibrate clit for X*Y minutes (Y being odd u put on max, Y being even u put on lowest).

Now repeat X times all above.

Please write report here or in PM

Likes:Having full control, light bondage, semi-public, daily rules, nipple/pussy play, light pain
Limits: Scat, blood, pee, illegal, family, pics/vids
MissNikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:51 AM   #3
MissNikita

Okay, lets for a little dare.

At first take 2 dices and roll them for me.X being the lowest number, Y being the highest. If both are even u get topless, if both odd u get bottomless, if one even and other odd u get naked.

Now u will have to put on your cloth pins. U will take Y pins and put them on boobs and/or pussylips (whatever is exposed).

If X is even u put in anal beads, otherwise insert benwa balls and make sure u have the riding crop and hitachi with u.

Now starts the fun. U will slaps every expozed bodyparts (boobs, ass, pussy, inner tights, belly, ...)X+Y times. Make sure pins don't fall off or u will start all over again and double the slaps.

When done put hitachi on the ground and go sit on it. Now u will make it vibrate clit for X*Y minutes (Y being odd u put on max, Y being even u put on lowest).

Now repeat X times all above.

Please write report here or in PM

Likes:Having full control, light bondage, semi-public, daily rules, nipple/pussy play, light pain
Limits: Scat, blood, pee, illegal, family, pics/vids
MissNikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:31 AM   #4
sandra sub f

tried it twice. don't remember the numbers I got, (tried to post after but couldn't log in) most of it was simple but the time of the task was so difficult. i could hardly make it through. great task though thanks. wish my stamina with the length wasnt as bad ... used to be able to have man in a row and have toys on for ages.

toys i own... whip, riding crop/feather, dildo, rabit, magic wand, lovenese lush (internet control toy), clothing pegs, nip clamps, ben wa balls/keggle balls, rope, anal beads.

likes and limits.

cant access my old account, read more here.
sandra sub f is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bored, dare, female, horny, task