Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-30-2014, 11:47 PM   #61
newsissy

1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)

Steve Buscemi

2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?

once every 10 seconds, easy choice

3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?

First choice

4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?

Naked for a Class period

5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair?

Never brush my hair

6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?

Shit my pants with the teachers I have now...

7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats

2 public toilet seats

Currently looking for a master

Likes:anal, spanking, bondage, crossdressing, humiliation, degradation, messy, and ok with alot of other stuff

Limits: lots of pain, self harm, blood, extreme public

always willing to do dares or chat. PM me !
newsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 11:42 AM   #62
kinkyhannahhh

Red face

1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett? Lyle Lovett!

2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? Both options are kinda sick...but rather every ten years, I couldn't live a life if I'd orgasm every ten seconds!

3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? The paper clip giving me sex tips

4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? I'd rather be naked for one class period!

5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? I'd rather never brush my hair!

6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? Make out with my teacher, he's freaking handsome!

7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? I'd rather lick the payphones!

Please, do not ask me for dares.
Instead, feel free to send me dares you want me to do or ask anything you want to know and I will answer.

For likes and dislikes please see my human sex map
kinkyhannahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:28 AM   #63
TheAwesomeBisexual

Lyle Lovett
ten years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?
the paperclip lol
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period?
I would like to point out the fact that I wear my underwear all day at school anyway, and that it is definitely better than being naked for a class period. ( I am very surprised no one else figured this out, actually)
Well, I actually comb my hair, so...
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?
make out with the teacher in front of the class. I would set it up so that, yes it was happening in front of the class, but we would be behind a curtain or something.
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats?
toilet seats, because it'd take less work to disinfect 2 toilet seats than it would to disinfect 500 payphones.
The rest will be filled in later, I am tired and I want to go to sleep.

Last edited by TheAwesomeBisexual; 02-01-2014 at 01:30 AM. Reason: forgot to put something in
TheAwesomeBisexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #64
zackertman
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them)Lovett
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds?every ten years
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? The paperclip
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? Undies
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? Teeth
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know?ill take the teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? Toilet seats
nipple play, deepthroating/oral, humiliation, degradation, anal

Dislikes/Maybe- piss, cumplay, denial
Limits- family, scat, full public, a2m
Toys Clothing Pm Dares
The most daring thing I've done is gone on a short walk on a path in the woods while crossdressed. I think someone on the beach nearby saw me too.
zackertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:46 PM   #65
bestintheworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBoop View Post
1. Steve Buscemi (got a cool name)
2. Once every 10 years (Every 10 seconds would be impossible to have a life)
3. Microsoft paper clip (coolest idea ever)
4. Underwear (can get some which might pass for clothes and naked for me would be too awkward)
5. Hair (can still comb it)
6. Teacher
6. Two toilet seats
bestintheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:52 AM   #66
rachyh

1. Would you rather give oral sex to Steve Buscemi or Lyle Lovett.(Google them) steve buscemi
2. Would you rather orgasm once every ten years OR once every ten seconds? every ten seconds
3. Would you rather experience all orgasms that occur in your area OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips? clippy tips
4. Would you rather be in your underwear all day at school or naked for one class period? underwear all day
5. Would you rather never brush your teeth again, or never brush your hair? never brush hair
6. Would you rather make out with your teacher in front of the class, or poop your pants during class and have everyone know? make out with teacher
7. Would you rather lick 500 payphones, or 2 public toilet seats? 2 toilet seats
rachyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:44 PM   #67
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Steve Buscemi, for the following reason: He's Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs, and that's more than enough reason.

Once every ten years. At every ten seconds, nothing else would ever get accomplished and I've got other stuff to do, damnit! Orgasms be damned!

The Microsoft Paper Clip helper was always good for a laugh.

If I had to pick one, underwear all day.

I am a guy and I own a comb. I don't need to brush my hair ever again. I comb it.

For multiple reasons, I consider this question creepy. A bit surprising, considering who posed the question. No further comment.

500 Payphones, because frankly it would really difficult to find that many at this point. I haven't even seen a payphone in years.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk