Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 06-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #16
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Long Time Coming - The Water's Touch

Swimming back and forth in the large indoor pool, completely naked except for my dignity perhaps, I felt at ease. The entire day had taken its toll and my body wanted to sleep, but my mind refused to let it happen. Too much was riding on the next few minutes.

I had come to Paul's house with little expectation more than to have fun with our stories and our music. We'd watched movies, played video games and hung out at the pool, pretty standard stuff. Danielle had been friendly but distant on the first day, not an unexpected reaction given the lack of connectedness we shared.

But today, the second day, had been a roller coaster of emotions, from the moment that Rita had set foot inside the house. She had changed the whole relationship of the household between herself and Paul, Danielle and me, and what else. I was now certain she had goaded Danielle into hanging out with us in the living room, in the pool, near the fire outside. I felt her invisible hand still reaching into the events I was anticipating, Danielle's upcoming visit. For a moment, I wondered if she would be there, but I thought not. This was to be between Danielle and me. All day, we had been prancing and dancing around each other, afraid to get close, eager to try. It wasn't reasonable and maybe it wasn't even right, given our age difference (which I tried to remind myself was only four years, but still), but that was part of the thrill.

Everytime I thought of Danielle's arrival, I became slightly aroused. The water, fortunately, helped dull my senses and prevented me from having a full-on erection. I didn't want to have one when she came in. I didn't want to anticipate anything. I wanted to follow her father's advice, ironically. Had he known what I was inquiring, he might not have been so forthcoming with his words.

And then there was always the possibility of getting caught. That, possibly more than anything else, made this night utterly unpredictable. What would I do if Paul came about? Their mother? Their father? Rita? I had no idea how Danielle would present herself. Maybe she would be in her pajamas. Maybe she would be in a swimsuit. Maybe, like me, she would only have a towel...

It was so hard not to prepare for whatever was coming my way, despite my complete lack of knowledge as to what that could be. I couldn't contain my excitement. I knew I had to find some way to expunge my excess energy. I knew somehow, I had to find a means of release, before the anticipation got me all riled up.

I did something then which, in retrospect, may not have been the brightest idea, but at the time, it felt normal and, even if it might have been inappropriate, it did help me through my ordeal. I reached down into the water and made myself hard; my mind drifted to my earlier thoughts of a more mature Danielle and I did what I had to do to relieve my stress. The water wasn't cold, just somewhat cool, but I felt it get warmer as I went about my business. It didn't take me long to reach my climax; I was wound up so tightly that the process took its natural course within minutes.

I felt my release calm my nerves completely. I almost laughed out of nervousness. I couldn't really believe what I had just done.

Thinking about it now, after the fact, I realize it was best to do it before Danielle showed up. I might have been better off going into the bathroom stall adjacent to the pool, and not do it in the water, but that's only in hindsight, and it's easy to claim after the fact.

I swam around the pool with more ease than before, completely unrepentant in my nudity. So what if Danielle came about and saw a lump of flesh reflected in the surface of the water. There was no shame. I would cover up for her benefit anyway.

It was on those thoughts that I heard the creaking of the door. I swam quickly to the deep end, where I had left the towel, leaning against the side so whoever came in could not see I was naked. If it was anyone but Danielle, it would be disaster.

It was her. She closed the door gently and walked up towards the pool, completely wrapped in a towel from her breasts to her ankles. She smiled at me as she edged near the side, but some distance from me. I felt completely calm for a moment, but then I noticed that I could not see the bra straps of a bikini top - which made me think that she probably wore absolutely nothing under the towel.

I gulped. She was here. It was a bit before two AM and she had kept her part of the bargain.

"Hi."
"Hi."

We didn't exchange any words for the next few minutes, simply staring past each other in order to avoid each other's gaze while keeping our attention trained on the other.

She was here, and now I had nowhere to go.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming - Warmer Waters

There are moments in one's life when everything feels right. There are also moments of clarity where an individual does not question his purpose in the world.

That moment when Danielle and myself were staring at each other was one such, and I will remember it for as long as my memory allows. The moment didn't need words, and its perfection could only be altered by our exchanges. Neither of us wanted to break the perfect harmony that dwelled around the pool - but both of us also knew that moments like that are not meant to last an eternity.

I saw Danielle move near the water, towards the middle section of the pool. She crouched and sat on the edge, getting her feet wet. I remained some distance from her, in the deep end, still naked under the blanket of water. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to tempt fate.

"It's nice to see you."

That was all I could muster. I knew my words would break the moment, but I wanted this to proceed, go along whatever path was intended for it. I had been on the receiving end of many heartbreaks in my life, and if this was going to be one of them, I wanted it over quickly. And if Danielle's presence was for another reason, well, I wanted to know that too.

"Same."

She didn't say much, staring into the water. She was definitely uneasy with the situation. Perhaps she knew I was naked. Perhaps she was naked herself under the towel.

"Do you want me to come out of the water?"
"No."

She paused, looking straight at me.

"I'll join you."

She looked left and right, obviously still unsure of her situation.

"Can you turn around... please?"
"Of course."

I did. I looked away from her. I heard the splashing of the water. I wasn't really tempted to look; I didn't want to rush the moment or ruin it. I kept looking away while I heard her swim about.

"You can turn around now."

She had swum to the other side of the pool, also in the deep end. She held on to the edge, her back towards me, her head tilted sideways. I couldn't help but not notice any clothing marks through the oscillating water. She was naked, or at the very least topless. I took a deep breath; I felt an erection coming up. I wondered if she could see I didn't have any bottom. I didn't want to focus on her blurred lower section, for fear of finding out for myself. Perhaps she was feeling the same restraint.

"This is..."

I didn't know what to add. She tried to smile but she was clearly very shy about what was going on.

"Do you really want to be here?"

I cared for her so deeply that I preferred that nothing more happened, instead of this situation potentially messing up whatever relationship we had. But she tried to assuage my fears.

"Yes... I'm just... It's kind of new to me."
"It's very new to me too."
"It's just... Rita..."
"Did she put you up to this? Because, I don't want you to do anything that..."
"Don't worry. I'm... I don't plan... I'm here. I want to be. She just... gave me a little nudge."

I tried to smile and lighten the mood, but my choice of topic might not have been the best.

"I wouldn't want your dad to find us here..."

Her silence made me feel like I had said something wrong.

"Actually, Rita is looking out."
"She is?"
"Yeah... well... sort of. Anyway, it's not important."
"What is then? Why are we here, Danielle?"

I didn't want to sound so direct. I couldn't help it. I just wanted to understand why I was swimming naked in the pool with an equally naked Danielle, and where exactly this was going. She managed a smile, a sincere one.

"You're here because... I like you. And I think you like me too."
"I do. I really do... just..."
"Just what?..."
"How can I say this without sounding completely old fashionned?"
"Our age difference?"
"Well, yes..."
"It's not that big a deal. I mean, I'll be fourteen in just a few weeks, you turned seventeen, what..."
"Two months ago."
"...two months ago."

As Danielle spoke, she tilted her whole body slowly towards me. Three metres separated us in the water; still, I could see the curve of her breasts rise above the water. I tried to keep my thoughts to the conversation, but my body was clearly turned on by the idea of her nudity, so close to me, so close to mine.

"It's not that big a deal, as I was saying."
"It matters to me... and there's..."
"I know. You know, before this visit, I never even thought of you that way."
"What happened? What changed?"
"I did. I think. And Rita... Rita is special."
"I can see that."
"She's already... had sex, you know?"
"No, I didn't."
"Yeah... anyway, she says she's not going to have it again until she's at least sixteen."
"That's good..."
"And I don't really want to have sex... I mean, I'm a... you know..."
"I know. I am too."
"And I'm in no rush to... have sex... it's just..."

She paused. She was having a hard time talking. I tried to be understanding in my answer.

"Hey... no rush, Danielle. You shouldn't until you're ready. I mean... until it means something and you know what you want."
"I know... and... it's just that Rita got me thinking... about you."
"About me?"
"Yeah. I kind of like you, and you're nice... and Paul really likes you, you're sort of his best friend."
"I used to be."
"Still... it's so awkward, feeling like this and... I guess, I just wanted to see if you would be here. And you are..."

I could see she was blushing. I was both flattered and flustered with the entire event. It felt great to finally connect with a girl, with someone for whom I cared and who meant something to me, but at the same time I didn't want to exploit it, and I was certain that, given my maturity, I could. She would probably submit to my charms, given the state of confusion she was in. It wasn't really an issue in my book: I could never take advantage of her, no matter the situation, but it was still somewhat ironic that my first true connection with a girl had to occur under these circumstances.

"That's right, I am. Because I care about you, Danielle. I do. I think you know that."
"Is it love?"
"I don't think we can call what we have love. I think... maybe... you like me because I'm nice to you, and I don't beat up on you like Paul does."
"You are kind of cute."

It was my turn to blush, but I also replied.

"And you're very pretty. You're going to grow up to be such a beautiful woman, I can see it from here."
"I always felt like you were watching me."
"I guess I was. But Danielle, I don't want to hurt you. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'm not going to see you for another year, at least..."

I didn't want to mention to her that I thought this would be the last time that Paul would invite me over. I didn't want to share my uncertainties about my relationship with him. I also didn't want to use her as a means to remain connected with the family, even if I did to some extent. It was so hard coming to grips with all of these different desires.

"And the other thing is, if... if you like me, it's fine, but you're still young, you still have a lot of time to learn about love and relationships, and..."

I fell silent. Why was I backing away from this when all I really wanted was to swim up to her and hold her in my arms? I would be content with simply that. I would be content with a kiss on the cheek. I was pushing her away. It was really the only sensible thing to do.

"Frank, I'm here because I wanted some time alone with you. I know you enjoy our pool so I thought it was best to meet here. Let's face it, we won't really have a chance to talk tomorrow."
"True. I leave right after lunch."
"There. Let's just hang out."
"Here?"
"Yeah."

She smiled. The shyness was slowly leaving her face. She was starting to get comfortable with me. The obvious question returned to my head, so I decided to ask. As long as we were being honest, I felt I could ask it. And if she deemed it inappropriate, I felt she would accept an apology.

"Are you naked?"

She blushed.

"Yes. Are you?"

I froze. I had actually not anticipated her asking me the same question. I blurted out a positive answer, which made her laugh. She came back with her own question.

"Does it bother you?"
"No. I mean... it's unexpected. But no."
"Would you like to see more of me?"

I had to take a deep breath before answering that one.

"Maybe not just yet."

She smiled.

"Probably better this way."

She swam to the shallow end, mindful to keep the whole of her body under the water at all times. I followed her movements, mindful to watch one of her buttcheeks peer out of the water, but nothing such happened. When she got to the edge of the shallow end, she sat down. The water actually arrived exactly above the edge of her breasts. It made me smile.

I started swimming towards her. I didn't care so much if my ass stood out. I didn't know what she saw from that angle. I was mindful to keep my lower half hidden. My erection had actually subsided. I felt more at ease with my own body. I sat down in the water as well; being a tad taller, the water levelled right under my nipples. We were roughly two metres from each other. From this distance, I could actually make out the relative shapes of her breasts. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

I decided to start up the conversation anew.

"You're entering high school next year, right?"
"No, I'm already in high school. Second year next year."
"Oh right!"
"And you're going to college?"
"Yes."
"What are you going to study?"
"Languages. Well, literature and languages."
"Cool."
"Do you have such classes in the high school?"
"Well, we have the option of learning Spanish in the third year."
"Really?"
"Yeah. But I'm probably going to take another option. Maybe computer sciences. I'm not decided."
"You do have a whole year."
"I do."

As we talked, we waved our arms a little in the water, to steady ourselves. Once in a while, a beat of her arms lifted her bum from the floor, and exposed the upper curvature of her chest. I bit my lower lip at some point.

"Are you all right?"
"Yeah, sure."

She smiled at me. Was she aware of the effect she was having on me? This was better than anything I could have anticipated. Who cared about sex when you had a gorgeous, obviously intelligent girl, chatting naked in a pool with you? I didn't want this to go any further. I felt so tranquil enjoying her company, finally being able to enjoy it fully without Paul's presence over my shoulder or even Rita's stare.

"Your college, that's two or three years?"
"Two. I'm thinking of university afterwards."
"Studying what?"
"Writing."
"Yeah, Paul says you're a good writer."
"Have you ever read any of my stuff?"
"No. Paul keeps it to himself, and I'll be honest, you hero stories don't really interest me that much."
"It's okay."
"Don't get me wrong. I like listening to you talking about them, but reading... I'm not so much into that."
"Well, I'm not here to talk about my stories anyway."

She blushed for a moment, and I felt an idea had come into her mind. I stared at her, waiting for her to speak.

"Frank, would you... kiss me?"
"Yes."

The word raced out of my mouth. I quickly added something.

"If you want me to."
"I do. Just a little kiss."

I nodded and leaned forward towards her. It was hard making my way through the water to reach her. My heart was trembling in my chest; I felt my extremities tingle as I neared closer, as her shape became somewhat clearer through the liquid. I noticed she closed her eyes. I didn't. I didn't want to miss my mark and accidentally kiss somewhere I wasn't supposed to.

I was almost on all fours when my lips finally reached hers. I planted a gentle peck; her lips tasted like chlorine, but that wasn't surprising given where we were. I pulled back quickly, but settled down not as far as I initially was.

For a long moment, she kept her eyes closed, pursing her lips. Then she opened her eyes and stared into mine.

I swear that when our lips met, I felt her own heart beating against mine.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming - Waters All Around

My heart was racing. My mind was throbbing with ideas that made it hurt. My penis had become hard again.

I could also see that our contact had triggered some reactions in Danielle: she seemed to be out of breath, swaying back and forth in the water, trying to keep her balance.

We had just kissed.

It had been a gentle peck, the kind that young children give each other when they first learn about kissing. It had felt innocent and sweet. But I wasn't a child anymore. I was well into my teenage years, and Danielle was a young teenager. We were both full of hormones, and unable to fully deal with them.

I managed to speak first.

"Are you all right?"

A wide smile appeared on her lips, and I saw the excitement of the new and forbidden experience appear on her face. She didn't have to answer. I knew exactly how she felt it. Ice had been broken. Something new had just entered the realm of possibilities: we could kiss again, and it could be more intense. It was possible for both of us to take this a step further now.

Somehow, in that moment of triumph and revelation, I got scared. I remembered all my reservations about trying anything with Danielle, all the good and valid points against it. But there was one point for it: I wanted it. But it couldn't be enough. It shouldn't be enough. She was thirteen. I was seventeen. It was my role to be responsible, even if I didn't want to.

She blurted out what I believe was the first thought in her mind.

"I really wanted to do that..."
"I did too. Thank you."
"A-ha! Thank you..."

She brought her arms to her front and crossed them over her chest. She started standing up, stopping midway, exposing her top but covering her chest with her crossed arms, and then she dove sideways into the water, and away from me. I was both turned on by the sight and relieved that she was moving away. She disappeared under the water and reemerged in the deep end, near the edge where she settled. From her new position, she looked at me.

"Is this the first you've gone skinny dipping?"
"It is, actually. You?"
"Once in a while. Not often. And always alone. Well, except one time with Rita, but I don't think that counts."

Her tone was playful. Our kiss had definitely changed things for her. It had also changed things for me, which was part of the problem. The more comfortable I would feel with her, the greater the likeliness of something inappropriate happening. Right now, and until my raging hormones subsides, I decided to remain exactly where I was and settle to watching her from afar.

She came back with conversation.

"This must be so special to you..."
"What do you mean?"
"This is a night of firsts..."
"I guess it is."

I didn't want to tell her what I felt was really making this night special was the way we were actually connecting on some level. My happiness remained tinged with both the notion of the impossibility of our relationship and my imminent departure the next day. I felt like I was torturing myself by staying here, with her, in the pool, but it was such sweet torture that I couldn't leave. She probably realized something was up because she adressed it.

"Are you unwell?"
"No... just... Danielle, I'll be honest, I'm..."

I stopped my sentence, afraid to say more.

"Please go on."
"Well, I'm turned on, right now."
"That's bad?"
"No... yes, but no."

I looked up at the ceiling, staring into the light for a moment.

"Do you have any idea how this situation, here, makes me feel?"
"Well... horny?"

I laughed. She was absolutely right, of course, but it was more than that. It was heartbreaking to connect so vividly, to be so close and yet so utterly removed.

"Yes. That and more."
"Tell me."
"I can't tell you..."
"Why? Is it my age again? I told you, it's not important."
"It is to me, and it's not just that. Danielle... I've never had a girlfriend."
"I've never had a boyfriend, well, not really anyways..."
"And I've never been naked in a pool, let alone with another girl whom I like... a lot... I've never kissed before... it's all so much to take in."
"I'm sorry."
"Bet you think I'm not so cool anymore."

Danielle seemed shocked by my affirmation, my blatant attempt to discredit myself in her eyes.

"If I didn't like you, I wouldn't be here."
"But why do you like me?"
"I just do. Do I need a reason?"

She didn't. I didn't. It was just easier to find one, because a reason could be shot down.

"No, you don't. Danielle, I..."
"You're scared something might happen?"
"Maybe. Or I'm scared something won't. I don't know."

I emphasized that last sentence. Danielle seemed distraught for a moment, but then her smile came back.

"Frank, nothing can happen here that I don't want to happen."
"What makes you so sure of that?"

She stared intently at me.

"First of all, it's my pool, my house. Second, I trust you. I don't think you'd do anything to me. I know you wanted to kiss me, but I had to ask you. Right? You did want to kiss me."
"I did."
"And if I asked you to do it again?"
"Are you asking?"

My bluntness forced her to consider her answer.

"Kissing isn't so bad."
"No, you're right, but if we start kissing again, and we get going and start making out... I may not want to stop. You may not want to stop."
"And why should we stop?"
"Do you want to... make love?"

Again, my redirection forced her to calmly think about her next words.

"Frank, I... no, well... maybe but... I shouldn't. I really shouldn't."
"We shouldn't, that's the whole point. But if you get me started... I'll want to go all the way."
"Can't we just talk then?"

I felt bad for all I was saying, all the challenges I was setting between us through this interrogation, but I needed everything to be out in the open.

"If we wanted to talk, why are we naked in the pool?"

This time, she didn't have an answer. I hated confronting her with this. It made my stomach hurt. I could see the confusion gathering in her eyes, even from this distance, and it tore me apart to know that not only was I shooting myself in the foot, but also causing her pain. But my question was valid. I had gotten undressed for a purpose, even if it was unconsciously. And she had come over naked. She must have shared some of my desires. Did she want to see me naked? Did she want to expose herself to me? I know I wanted to see her naked, however inappropriate that might be. I wanted to touch her skin, touch her breasts, her stomach, maybe more. I did want to connect physically with her, and the nudity was intended for that specific purpose.

She remained silent for a long while, forcing me to say something.

"I'm sorry."

I looked towards the kitchen window, away from her.

"I'm not very good at this."

I crept up to the edge of the pool, leaning forward against it. I heard splashing in the water but didn't really pay attention until I felt her presence right behind me. I was halfway out of the water by now, my knees bent. The water stopped at my lower back. I peered a little over my shoulder, but realizing she was standing out of the water, I quickly looked away. She seemed unphased.

"You're right, Frank."

I didn't look at her as I spoke, and my gaze was solely focused at the terrazo surrounding the pool.

"About what?"
"About me being naked."

I felt her hand touch my back.

"Danielle..."
"Frank, shut up please."

I obeyed. I felt her hand slide slowly down my spine, making me shiver. From her position, right behind me, I was sure she could easily make me out from behind, having a good sight of my butt. I hoped she was taking it in. Wasn't it what I had subsconsciously desired. Her hand stopped at my lower back for a moment, then dove into the water and reached the edge of my buttocks. It rested there for a moment, then she removed it.

"Frank, please turn around."

I didn't want to. I didn't want to aggravate my situation. If I turned around, she would see my erection. I would also see her breasts, and whatever else there was to see. But why was I here, naked, if not for her to enjoy my nudity? And why was she here naked, if not for me to enjoy her?

Time stood still as the decision to obey her dragged on in my mind.
==================================================

(Sorry for the wait. I was away from my computer. Hope you enjoyed this addition. And no, before you ask, I don't know how many installments the flashback has left.)
Old 06-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming - Drowning in Waves

"No."

Not seeing Danielle's face, I could not tell what my rejection of her offer was doing to her. But I was adamant. I couldn't turn around. It was bad enough we were both naked in the pool, it was bad enough I was exposing my naked behind to her, I wasn't about to degrage my ethics and morality any more by turning and looking at her naked and exposed body.

"Can I at least know why?"

I didn't answer right away, so she continued.

"Is it because you don't find me attractive?"

The dreaded question... how could I get out of that one?

"No... you're so beautiful..."
"Are you afraid you'll go blind?"

Now she was just being silly. She was referring to the mythical nymph creature of the woods, that no man can stare at lest he go crazy or blind.

"I am afraid, Danielle. Afraid that if I look at you, I won't want to look away."
"And why should that be so bad?"
"Can't you see what this is doing to me?"

For a long moment, she remained silent. I stared at the terrazo, hoping the moment would pass. I had confronted her about our respective nudities and she had called my gambit. She had pushed forward, whereas I expected her to retreat. She was definitely more agressive than I was, and I should have been flattered, but I was so utterly scared of the consequences that I refused to even consider the possibility. She finally answered my question.

"You're doing this to yourself. I'm not doing anything."

I felt her back away into the water. I gave a quick look across my shoulder and saw her swimming back towards the deep end of the pool. I silently cursed myself for my reluctance to get involved, for my morals and precepts. I hated myself so much at that moment, I wanted to die. She must have been furious as well because she barely looked at me. I immersed myself completely, only bringing out my head up to my shoulders.

She had settled at the opposite end of the pool. As she spoke, her words echoed across the surface of water.

"You know, Frank, some people might be flattered..."

I felt so bad for holding back. I wanted to cry. I wanted everything she offered so badly, and everything in me told me that it was wrong, but it was all I wanted. I didn't want to care about consequences, responsibilities and all those things that were keeping me back.

"You're always too damn safe."

She swam back into the water and got under the diving board, her back towards me. She jumped up out of the water, grabbing hold of the diving board, exposing her naked back to me as she pulled herself halfway up. She lifted herself up and down a few times, and I could only stare at her perfect silhouette, still developing, the water glistening off her muscles as she exercised. She dumped herself back into the water and swam towards the middle section, until she could tiptoe at the bottom. She walked as far as she could so her head and shoulders woulds stick out, then she stopped.

"Danielle..."
"What?"

The tone in her voice was agressive. She was frustrated by my constant rejection of her advances. I had accomplished my goal. She was mad at me. What a victory! I felt like throwing up.

"I hate myself..."
"Frank..."

I felt the anger instantly subside in her voice and turn to pity. It wasn't much better from where I was standing.

"Why don't you let go? Why don't you give in?"
"Because... I wasn't born... I'm responsible and I'm really really... I'm just sick of everything and..."

I looked down into the water at my blurry feet.

"Frank, please look up."

I did. She was smiling at me.

"Don't look away. Please."

As she said this, she started inching her way forward, her body moving gently closer to mine, the water level slowly sliding lower onto her body. My mind told me to look away but my heart wanted to obey her. I was tired and confused, but most importantly weak from all my resistance to her overtures. I was enticed by her presence and oblivious to anything else, so I stared, somewhat absent-mindedly, as she waded her way up the slope.

Slowly, her breasts rose out of the water; the light waves hid them from sight for a moment, then rescinded and exposed their curve to me. Her nipples were erect; her breasts were small but clearly defined, and my eyes followed the curve from the shoulder connection to the middle of her chest. I watched as she moved still closer to me, exposing the upper portion of her stomach, then her belly button. When the floor levelled, she was no more than a metre from me, the water settling just above her waist. I looked up from her exposed chest to her gorgeous lips, then up again to her expressive eyes. All of her being was smiling.

"See... it's not so bad."
"Wow..."

She giggled a little.

"Do you want to kiss me again?"
"Danielle... I... I'm so scared..."

She covered her chest with her hands.

"Close your eyes."

I couldn't believe it. I was supposed to be the mature one and she was the one taking charge. The roles were so dramatically reversed it didn't make sense to me, but I went along with it. It was easier to submit to her will than to fight with my own morality. I closed my eyes, and I shut all my other senses as best as I could, save for my skin, which felt the constant tug of the water. I sensed her breath nearing mine and her lips once again connected with mine. I shivered all over; her lips remained on mine for several seconds, sending waves of emotion through my entire being.

When she pulled away from me, I opened my eyes. She was inches from my face. I bit my lower lip. I tried to lean forward to kiss her again, but she placed a finger on my lips, so I stopped.

"Not now. You get a third kiss later. I promise. A passionate one."

This last kiss had all the makings of passion in my book, but the promise of more made my heart race. She was still holding one arm across her chest, half covering her gorgeous breasts. She was smiling again.

"I love to see you smile."
"You do?"
"I do..."

This made her smile even more. She slowly backed away and I forced myself not to pursue her. My instincts wanted to hold her in my arms and never let her go, but I knew she was calling the shots. She had been calling them from the start, I just hadn't been aware of it before that. As she established some distance between me and her, she inquired as to my state of being.

"Are you okay, now?"
"Maybe... I'm okay."
"Are you certain? Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?"

So many ideas popped into my head at the same time, it was frightening. I, of course, immediately told them to be quiet. None were appropriate to the moment or the situation.

"I'm good... You're so beautiful..."
"Thanks."

Her beauty made me feel inadequate. Somehow, she represented an ideal and I felt I didn't live up to it. I wasn't that athletic or strong, or even that good-looking. I had always imagined myself to be pretty average. What could such a lovely young person see in me? It made me sad to think about it, so I decided to completely ignore the issue. Besides, it wasn't serving any goal. It wasn't up to me anymore how far we went. I was in her hands.

"What do you want to do?"

She grinned at me for a moment, and I could tell she was having naughty thoughts as well. I was glad that she didn't act on them. At some point, I would have had to say no, and that would have hurt even more.

"Do you like what you see?"
"I do..."
"Good."

She paused for a moment, seemingly considering her next move.

"All right, Frank... I want us to go out of the water."
"Okay..."
"You can walk out first. I want you to lie down on the floor - get a towel. Lie down, face first, and close your eyes."
"Okay. And then?"
"Then, I'll come out... I can look away if you don't want me to see your..."

She couldn't say the word, not even a euphemism. It made me smile.

"I would prefer that."
"All right. Just go then. I'll look away."

She turned her head. I didn't know if she would show as much restraint as I had previously, when she had first entered the water, but I didn't really care. The thought of her looking away was enough for me. I rose out of the water from the stairs and quickly retrieved a towel, which I wrapped a moment around my waist. I made my way across the pool and lay down. Luckily, my erection had subsided, which sort of surprised me, given the level of excitement I was in. I didn't bother about it too much. I simply got down on the towel, facing down, and waited.

I heard her step out of the water and walk around. She also retrieved a towel and set it down beside me; she then laid down on it. I tried not to look directly at her as she did, but my eyes were drawn to the curves in her body. When it rested on the towel on the floor, my eyes went to her face. She placed her hair to the side, then tilted her head towards me.

"You have a nice butt..."

I must have blushed from the comment. She had obviously seen it well while setting up beside me.

"A-ha..."
"Am I too forward? I thought guys liked that."
"Did Rita tell you that?"
"Yes, she did."
"Well, it's true. I like it. It's unsettling, though. I'm really... conflicted about it."
"I can tone it down, maybe."
"Danielle, be yourself. Don't make yourself up for me..."
"Okay. I won't."

I was ecstatic now. We were resting on towels next to each other by the side of the pool, in the middle of the night, completely naked except for our mutual understanding and respect. Giving her the reins of our encounter was the best thing I could do, and it was still possible for me to take control if anything went too far. Why should I limit myself if she didn't? I wanted this to go well. I wanted to learn to trust her. Most of all, I wanted to learn to trust myself. Even if it meant that I could get hurt in the process.

Over our heads, the clock in the corner of the room showed it was half past two. The house was silent, and only the murmur of the water valves kept us company in that moment of intimacy.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming - Surfacing

I looked across at Danielle and smiled. The buzz of the mall was now little more than background in my head. I knew she had been recalling the same events as I had. We were both blushing.

"Remember that last kiss?..."

She looked away for a moment, her mind still in the memory. She didn't answer my question.

"I can't believe I did that... I mean, I was so forward."
"And I was so shy. But Danielle, it's not like anything really happened between us."
"Still, it meant something."

She smiled as she said so.

"You were the first guy I ever got that far with."
"Getting naked, you mean?"
"Yeah..."

I must have smiled a lot because she came back with a question.

"You're awfully cheery."
"I was just thinking how utterly insouciant we were... do you know what would have happened if your father or even Paul had seen us?"

She looked scared for a moment, picturing the scene.

"I would have been grounded for weeks!"
"I would have been dead..."

We both laughed it off. We had managed to avoid being caught that night. It had been the best night of my life, and I hadn't had any other better than that. The pool, the nudity, the closeness, everything had coalesced into one memorable and unforgettable moment. I knew Danielle probably felt most of what I did. And now, looking at her adult figure, looking at her nineteen years instead of her thirteen, I was glad I hadn't acted upon any urge at the time. I had been right. She was gorgeous, a marvel of beauty and grace. And I was still the same regular guy, nothing much to speak of. That feeling of inadequacy came back and I sneered.

"Hey, Frank?"
"What?"
"It's nice to see you again."
"Yeah. You too."

The moment of our parting seemed appropriate; revisiting old memories could only take us so far, after all. I shook her hand and kissed her cheeks.

"Well, I might see you around."
"You might."

I went to move and return to my interrupted routine, but her hand grabbed my forearm. I turned to her.

"Frank..."
"What?"
"I'm sorry..."
"About what?"

She simply smiled, leaned in, and placed her lips against mine. I shivered under the touch. She backed away, not letting go of my forearm.

"What was that for?"
"That third kiss I promised... I never did give it to you."
"You didn't need to."
"I think I did."

She seemed perplexed. I wanted to take her in my arms and tell her everything was all right, but somehow that felt inappropriate. I didn't know what to do.

"Are you okay?"
"I am. It's just... seeing you... I really have to go."
"Okay."
"But I... I want to see you again."
"Okay..."

She looked away, as if the request was shameful.

"Can I... call you?"
"Sure."

I gave her my number. Only once I had written it down on a piece of paper and given it to her did she let go of my forearm and smile again.

"Thanks. I'll call you."
"Sure."
"I will... I promise."

As she turned to walk away, I could tell something was up. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about it, not until she opened up to me, not until we had another chance to chat. But the ball was in her court again; my number was now our only link, and only through her volition would we be reunited.

Somehow, it seemed appropriate to leave everything in her hands.

---- End of Chapter I ----

Hello all readers. Thank you for paying attention. This is by no means the end of the story, but I will be unable to post on it (or maybe elsewhere on the site) for the next two weeks. I didn't want to leave you hanging, and this is the conclusion I intended. I'll let your minds fill in the missing minutes of their night at the pool.
As soon as I'm done with my masters and it's handed in and out of my hands, I will return with the continuation.
In the meantime, enjoy my other stories if you want to.

An Interesting Life
http://getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=645

Click here to comment on the original thread!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 09-05-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk