Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #1
Ashleepat

Default Outdoor farm dares requested

So I’ll have the place to myself for a day or 2, we live on a farm in the country (lots of fields and forests around), it will likely be cold, possibly snowy when I get some time. Looking for a few tasks to complete

I like forced feminization, chastity, bdsm, humiliation and degredation, punishments, torment, etc. Only limits are no family/friends, nothing illegal, and nothing permanent. Please let me hear them

27/Sissy/2” clitty (soft)

Likes Forced Fem; Humiliation; Vomit; BDSM; Public Exposure; Webcam; Degredation; Chastity; Anal; Throatfucking; Bimbofication; Cross Dressing; Teasing/Denial; Skype Session

Limits: Illegal; Family; Scat; Social Suicide; Blood

KIK: Ashlee.Patricks
Ashleepat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 03:31 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a store. Shop for 15 minutes wearing a womens swimsuit and a coat.

If you are daring open the coat a couple times or let it hang without buttoning/zipping it

If you are really daring go barefoot with painted toenails. Have a pair of flips to put on if anyone complains.

Enjoy!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 04:19 PM   #3
KacyBond

Roll a d6 30 times; every time it's greater than 3, replace one piece of clothing with something girlier. After all your clothes are replaced, start adding make-up, fake boobs, accessories, or replacing girly clothes with even more girly clothes.

When you're done all of your dice roles, film yourself walking down the driveway of your farm, practicing your sissy walk, and showing off your outfit. You don't have to send the video to anyone, but you're not allowed to delete it either. You have to review it to improve your slutty walk, and try again twice on each day you're home alone, enrolling each time you go for your walk.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
farm, outdoor, punishment, sissy, winter