Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-20-2021, 08:17 AM   #1
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Trophy Solo Quiz for Girls: Get the questions right to avoid penalties

This is a solo quiz for girls. How confident are you in your ability to get the questions right? There will be consequences for getting them wrong, of course.

Open your curtains and sit on a chair directly facing your open window. Start the game wearing a button up shirt, a mini skirt, a bra, and panties. You will play 3 of the following quizzes, each have 10 questions so that's a total of 30 questions to answer. For each incorrect answer you'll get a new penalty - 18 penalties and you've lost the game - which means to avoid the worst consequences you only need 12 correct answers out of 30. However it's entirety in your hands - ultimately you're only 30 questions away from freedom, right? Correct answers, no penalty. My advice is not to rush. They're all multiple choice with 4 possible answers, take your time to think through your answers, and you should be fine.

In all modes you also get one Phone a Friend to use once at any time during the game: you don't have to tell your friend your predicament but if they refuse to help or don't know the answer that's too bad... you can keep calling friends until someone picks up though.

Normal mode:
For each of the three rounds in the game you may select the quiz to your own strengths from any of the lists.

Hard mode:
You are clearly confident in your quiz abilities. I hope for your sake that your confidence is well placed. You will be taking one quiz from List A, one from List B and one from List C - you can select the quizzes.
There is danger lurking - before answering each question you role a dice:
1-4: Play as normal
5: Touch yourself to the count of 5 before answering the question.
6: Bomb: You found a bomb - you best be careful. If you get the question wrong the bomb explodes and you will not just carry out your next penalty but once you're done you will count slowly to 10 and move immediately onto a further penalty. Yep - 2 penalties.

Extra Hard mode::
Look at you - I wonder if you really can get through all the questions. You will be taking one quiz from List A, one from List B and one from List C - roll a dice to select the quizzes.
As with Hard mode, before answering each question you role a dice:
1-2: Play as normal
3: Quick Fire: Click an answer immediately. Don't wait, just do it. If you pause for greater than 2 seconds, it counts for a penalty.
4: Extra Jeopardy: If you get this question wrong you can either attach a clothespin to a nipple for the rest of the round, or take a photo of your current state and upload it to kinktalk
5: Touch yourself to the count of 5 before answering the question.
6: Bomb: You found a bomb - you best be careful. If you get the question wrong the bomb explodes and you will not just carry out your next penalty but once you're done you will count slowly to 10 and move immediately onto a further penalty. Yep - 2 penalties.

Quizzes List A: Medium
1) Language https://www.triviaplaza.com/language-mixed-quiz (average score 7.42 - the questions about English are easy, other questions depend on how good your language skills are)
2) Disney https://www.triviaplaza.com/movie-mixed-disney-quiz (average score 6.78)
3) Science https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-mixed-animals-quiz/ (average score 6.69)
4) Food https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscella...ixed-food-quiz (average score 6.51)
5) General pt 1 https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscellaneous-mixed-quiz (average score 6.44)
6) Geography https://www.triviaplaza.com/geograph...geography-quiz (average score 6.1)

Quizzes List B: Challenging
1) Sport https://www.triviaplaza.com/sports-mixed-quiz (average score 6.66)
2) TV https://www.triviaplaza.com/television-mixed-quiz (average score 6.25)
3) Movies https://www.triviaplaza.com/movie-mixed-quiz (average score 5.96)
4) Literature https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-quiz (average score 5.87)
5) General pt2 https://www.triviaplaza.com/miscella...ral-misc.-quiz (average score 5.85)
6) Flags https://www.triviaplaza.com/geography-mixed-flags-quiz (average score 5.78)

Quizzes List C: Evil
1) Mythology https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...mythology-quiz (average score 5.68)
2) Science https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-mixed-measures-quiz (average score 5.38)
3) Philosophy https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...ilosophy-quiz/ (average score 5.21)
4) History https://www.triviaplaza.com/history-...l-history-quiz (average score 5.17)
5) Plays https://www.triviaplaza.com/literature-mixed-plays-quiz (average score 5.02)
6) Astronomy https://www.triviaplaza.com/science-...stronomy-quiz/ (average score 5.02)

Penalties: Progress through them as you get answers wrong during the game
1) Undo one button on your shirt
2) Undo all buttons down to your mid breast
3) Leave just one shirt button fastened
4) Reach down into your panties. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10 as you touch yourself.
5) Undo your shirt entirely (you don't need to take it off if you are skilful), take your bra off, then attach the single button back.
6) Lie down on the floor so you are (probably) out of view, strip completely naked, and edge. Think about the precarious state you've got yourself in here. How many questions will you get wrong? There's no turning back now. Once you've edged get back into your previous dressed state, and return to your seat facing the window.
7) Fetch 2 ice cubes. Back in front of the window, place the ice cubes under your top against each nipple until they have fully melted.
8) Pinch your nipples a total of 5 times each, taking turns between them. Finally come back to both nipples at the same time for a really hard final pinch - make sure it hurts. If you can't do it yourself use clothespins.
9) Stand up, set a timer for 30 seconds, ride your skirt up above your panties, start the timer and close your eyes. Feel the fabric of your panties - this is the last time you will end a penalty still wearing them. When the timer is up you can drop your skirt and sit down.
~~~
You are now just over half way through the penalties. Time to take a quick breather and assess your situation. Are you nearly done and feeling good about your progress, or are you in trouble with a way to go? Things really heat up from here so you should take your time, and focus extra carefully to avoid any further penalties...
~~~
10) Stand up again, hold your skirt up above your panties with one hand and take your panties off with the other. When they are off completely you may drop your skirt and sit down.
11) Time for a little yoga. Stand up, turn around, and tuck at least part of the rear of your skirt into itself so your (now rather exposed) bum is facing the window. Put your hands straight up in the air and slowly bend down to touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose as you deeply breath in and out 5 times. Slowly raise your hands back up to their original position. You may return to your seat and correct your skirt (for now).
12) Stand up, and *slowly* drop your skirt to the floor. Once it's on the floor, step out of your skirt and kick it away so it reaches a far wall - if it didn't quite get there you'll need to carry it the rest of the way. Take your seat.
13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees
14) Remove your final button on your top. Thought we'd forgotten about that didn't you?
15) Take your shirt off and wrap it round your head to use it as a blindfold. For the first time, you are to be fully exposed to whoever is looking. You can choose either to link your hands behind the back of the chair (maximum exposure) or to pinch your nipples and apply an increasing amount of pressure (maximum pain). Hold this position for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet out loud twice (once forwards, and once backwards). After you're done, you may take your 'blindfold' off and revert it to its previous position barely covering your chest.
16) Open your legs as wide as is (un)comfortable and keep them this way.
17) You are only one penalty away from an exposed and frustrating sleep. You are allowed to get up to retrieve a sex toy for assistance, just remember to open your legs as required when you get back. Use one hand to play with your pussy and the other hand to play with your breasts. Keep going until you are right on the edge, but do *not* cum.
18) You have lost the game.
- Tonight you will sleep naked on your bed with the curtain open, no covers, and one pillow. Unlike your chair, your bed doesn't have to be right in front of the window, but you should make sure that it's close enough (within a few metres) that you're never really certain no one is watching - if that's not the case either move your bed or prepare a makeshift bed for tonight. You don't have to go bed immediately but you must not wear clothes or cover up until you do (hopefully you factored this in when you planned your game time).
- At bed time, lie down, spread your legs and edge, and then stop immediately and keep your hands ideally by your sides, and definitely well away from your pussy, for the rest of the night. Whenever you are conscious that your legs are not spread, you must spread them immediately.
- If you need to get out of bed to use the bathroom, turn the lights on and do not cover up. If you catch yourself even getting close to touching your pussy during the night, get up, turn your lights back on, and spend 2 minutes standing at the window with your hands on your head. Only once you have learnt your lesson can you turn the lights off and return to bed.
- Once the sun rises, you are to return to your seat in front of the window one final time...
Set a timer for 2 minutes, close your eyes, link your arms behind the chair, open your legs wide, and use the time to think about everything you have gone through to get here. Once the timer is up, you may open your eyes (your legs are already, and shall remain, open) and you now, finally, have permission to cum. Once you have cum, ensure your hand is covered in your juices and lick it fully clean. Congratulations - your punishment is over. You may get up, and close the curtains.

If you complete the quiz without using up all the penalties, congratulations you win!
You may now get up from your chair and lie on your bed in whatever state of clothes you are in. How did the game go for you? Did you escape with your clothes mostly intact, or did you have to humiliate and expose yourself further than you could have imagined on your journey to your ultimate success? How was your heart beat as you selected your next answer and awaited your fate? At least you avoided the ultimate punishment, and you are now free to pleasure yourself to orgasm from the comfort and relative privacy of your bed. Once once you've had your reward you may get up and close the curtains.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-24-2021 at 11:09 AM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 01:44 AM   #2
WTGinger

Went poorly...
14 wrong. From language, general 1 and general 2.

1) Undo one button on your shirt.
Not an issue

2) Undo all buttons down to your mid breast.
Slightly more self aware.

3) Leave just one shirt button fastened.
Definitely feeling odd to do.

4) Reach down into your panties. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10 as you touch yourself.
Had just been a bit of a heart rate rush. But that certainly put things in a different context.

5) Undo your shirt entirely (you don't need to take it off if you are skilful), take your bra off, then attach the single button back.
For some reason felt more embarrassing to do than the other clothing stuff.

6) Lie down on the floor so you are (probably) out of view, strip completely naked, and edge. Think about the precarious state you've got yourself in here. How many questions will you get wrong? There's no turning back now.
Once you've edged you can revert to your previous dressed state before. sitting back facing the window.
Not only embarrassing. And frustating! But trying to go back to focusing on the questions while throbbing, there, wasn't helpful.

7) Fetch 2 ice cubes. Back in front of the window, place the ice cubes under your top until they melt so your nipples point against the shirt.
Weird feeling but more due to the wetness than the cold.

8) Pinch your nipples 5 times on each nipple, then come back to each nipple for a really hard final pinch - make sure it hurts. If you can't do it yourself use a clothespin.
Well, OW! Is the best response to that.

9) Stand up, set a timer for 10 seconds, ride your skirt up above your panties, start the timer and close your eyes. When the timer is up you can drop your skirt and sit down.
Back to, embarrassing, but not to bad.

10) Stand up again, hold your skirt up above your panties with one hand and take your panties off with the other. When they are off completely you may drop your skirt and sit down.
This however, had my heart racing!

11) Stand up, turn around so your bum is facing the window. Count to 5, then bend over to touch the floor with your hands. You may return to your seat.
For some reason, maybe because this wouldn't have looked intentional. Not so bad.

12) Stand up, and slowly drop your skirt to the floor.
Another heart racing one.

13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees.
Feeling a lot more exposed.

14) Remove your final button on your top. Thought we'd forgotten about that didn't you?
I certainly hadn't forgotten.

But under the limit so, reward earned...
WTGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WTGinger for this post:
Old 02-21-2021, 06:29 AM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for your report and your feedback - I hope you enjoyed it, it certainly sounded like you did.

Overall I'm glad the game got your heart racing - you certainly got enough questions wrong to warrant some 'moments'. Based on your feedback I did consider changing 11 to 13 as follows, but I think it throws the balance of the game off, so I'll reconsider.

Previously penalties 11) to 13) were as follows:
11) Stand up, turn around so your bum is facing the window. Count to 5, then bend over to touch the floor with your hands. You may return to your seat.
13) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees

Proposed changes that I didn't make in the end:
11) Open your legs at least 20cm at the knees
12) Stand up, and slowly drop your skirt to the floor. Once you've sat down, wait 10 seconds and re-open your legs.
13) Stand up, turn around so your bum is facing the window. Count to 5, then bend over to touch the floor with your hands. You may return to your seat.

I did made some changes to make the game simpler though:

Normal mode
- The shield and bomb concepts are removed

Hard mode:
- You can now choose your quizzes from lists A, B, C.
- Question 10 is now a normal question (it used to be an automatic bomb), and the shield is removed.
- Rolling a 5 now results in you touching yourself for 5 seconds before answering the question. The bomb remains when you roll a 6.

Extra Hard mode:
- Shield (1) and the repeat bomb (repeating the entire round) is replaced with 'Play as normal'
- 5 used to be a vibrator for the rest of the round if you got the answer wrong, but has been replaced by touching yourself for 5 seconds before answering the question.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-21-2021 at 11:09 AM. Reason: i
Old 02-21-2021, 10:49 AM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTGinger View Post
For some reason, maybe because this wouldn't have looked intentional. Not so bad.
Perfect, I think I've got the right balance in my improved penalty for 11). I'm sure future players will thank you for the improvement, Ginger...

11) Stand up, turn around, and tuck your skirt into itself so your (now rather exposed) bum is facing the window. Put your hands straight up in the air and, as if you are doing yoga, slowly bend down and touch your toes with your hands. Hold the pose for a count to 3. You may return to your seat and correct your skirt (for now).

I also 'improved' 12):
To:
12) Stand up, and *slowly* drop your skirt to the floor. Once it's on the floor, step out of your skirt and kick it away so it reaches a far wall - if it didn't quite get there you'll need to carry it the rest of the way. Take your seat.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-21-2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:54 PM   #5
BlondeSlut

uhm.. well... just completed it... I did read the punishments before I started to see if there was some against limits, but it all looks fine... not saying they was easy, but acceptable... but could see, in case I did well, it was clever to dress in all black so my g-string, bra, skirt and shirt was all black and therefore not so easy to notice the difference and that I was showing a bra or g-string if I ended in that situation...

so started out ready to the first question in a black mini skirt, black g-string, black normal bra and a black button up shirt... nervous and ready...

I did the normal mode...

1. I tried the language quiz as first... first question right, second wrong so one button undoned...

2. next question again right and then a wrong... 2 more buttons was undoned... humiliating...

3. again a right answer and then wrong... just one button on so a lot of cleavage now... humiliating...

4. then 3 right answers before the last in this quiz was wrong... hands down in to my g-string and counted to 10... I was soaking wet... blushing... humiliating...

second quiz was food...

5. started out with a wrong answer... so bra was removed... humiliating...

6. and another wrong... bad choose of quiz... so down on the floor, getting naked and edged... frustrating and humiliating... my clothes got back on again except the bra of course...

7. again wrong... so 2 ice cubes down to my niples until they melted... gosh it was cold!

8. another wrong... so pinched my niples a lot... ouch!!!

9. finally a right answer! and then a wrong... standed up, lifted up my skirt and started my timer for 10 seconds... humiliating to flash my g-string... luckily I could keep it on and drop my skirt again

10. and then the next 4 was right... I am back in the game!! next quiz - still punishment 10 is possible

the last quiz was Geography...

10. first wrong... up standing again with skirt lifted and now removing my skirt... very humiliating to pull and drop it down, step out of before I could drop the skirt...

11. another wrong... so standing up again, turning around and bending over to touch my toes, feeling my skirt being lifted and my butt exposed... very humiliating!!! I hope I can be better to answering from now!

12. I wasn't... another wrong... so up again, unzipping my skirt, letting it slowly (though I want to do it fast) falling now, stepped right feet out of it and kicked it away with my left... I luckily hit a wall in my first move... so could sit down again... legs crossed to hide my pussy as much as possible...

13. another wrong! so now legs had to be opened with 20 cm between knees... humiliating to be this exposed!!

14. finally a right answer! and one more... 4 questions left... and one more... now I am flying! and wrong... button undoned... so impossible not to show of my breasts now... humiliating!!!

15. again a right... so last question now... and it was right... no last punishment... 14 wrong was my score... glad I didn't choose the hard or extra hard mode...

thank you for the quiz... very fun and creative...

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlondeSlut for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 02:45 AM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Great work BlondeSlut and thank you for your report.

It seems 14 is a common result. So, let's "improve" the 15th penalty so there's an added incentive to the next player to perform at least as well as you and Ginger. And of course if they've reached 15 (in normal mode at least) that means they've got half the questions wrong, so it's only fair for the penalty to reflect that.

15 was:
15) Close your eyes. Open your shirt fully so your breasts are exposed to whoever is looking. Recite the alphabet twice, first normally and secondly in reverse. Then revert your shirt to it's previous position (no buttons done up of course), and open your eyes. I wonder if a photo of you doing that will end up on the internet.

15 is now:

15) Read through this penalty first. When you understand everything expected of you, take your shirt off and wrap it round your head to use it as a blindfold. For the first time, you are to be fully exposed to whoever is looking. Don't worry, you'll get your shirt back I promise. Link your hands behind the back of the chair. Hold this position as you recite the alphabet out loud, at a calm and steady pace (don't rush through it). When you're done, I want you to lightly hold your nipples between your fingers - do not cover your breasts, this is just to excerpt a small amount of pressure on your nipples. Now, recite the alphabet out loud again but this time in reverse. On the final letter (A), pinch down hard on your nipples and hold the hard pinch as you recite the alphabet forwards one last time as quickly as you can. You have earnt your shirt back - you can take the 'blindfold' off and revert it to its previous position (the buttons remain undone, of course).

To those thinking of taking this quiz I'd recommend taking it sooner rather than later just in case there are further potentially humiliating edits.. can you do better than WTGinger and BlondeSlut? Who can be the first under 10 and keep their panties on? Who will be the first to lose? Who will be the first to try a harder difficulty... and will they pull through, or regret their decision?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-23-2021 at 09:17 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sharkey6910 for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 04:12 AM   #7
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I've also tweaked the final penalty to make it even more important that you avoid it.. (you now return to your window seat in the morning for your final show - best to get up early before any potential viewers)
Old 02-23-2021, 10:14 AM   #8
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Some further tweaks to the wording such as a more heart racing "yoga" penalty at 11), added a half way "breather", and increased the timer on penalty 9) from 10 seconds to 30 seconds so you have time to appreciate your panties against your skin for the last time..

So, who's next?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-23-2021 at 10:19 AM.
Old 02-23-2021, 10:31 AM   #9
BlondeSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey6910 View Post
Some further tweaks to the wording such as a more heart racing "yoga" penalty at 11), added a half way "breather", and increased the timer on penalty 9) from 10 seconds to 30 seconds so you have time to appreciate your panties against your skin for the last time..

So, who's next?
gosh... you are evil...

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:12 AM   #10
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Why thank you. Hopefully I've balanced evil and exhilarating whilst remaining something people can still (albeit nervously) sign up for. I don't think either of you utilised Phone a Friend - that could assist you in a time of need, and a well chosen friend could protect you from a penalty.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:42 PM   #11
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

I have toned down penalty 15) slightly so now you can choose between exposure or pain, instead of insisting on both and complicating it a bit.

All edits made to the penalties are made in changes to the original post so you can always find the latest and greatest version there. I think there's a nice balance now of keeping you on the edge of your seat (pardon the pun) whilst keeping the challenge real. I hope you agree.

In any case, no one has got that many questions wrong yet, so you're probably safe from the harder penalties, right?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-23-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Old 02-24-2021, 10:04 AM   #12
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Will definately play the game

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 04:25 AM   #13
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

As GetDare will be going down in about 8 hours, it's the perfect time to save the contents of this challenge, play it during the downtime, and report on how it went afterwards.

I'd love to see reports of players facing the game nervous at the potential consequences and coming out pleased with their performance, relatively unhumiliated, and enjoying ther well earned orgasm. Of course, I also look forward to reading the report from the first unfortunate person to have a really bad time with the questions and to face all of the penalties..

Are you ready to play?

Last edited by sharkey6910; 02-25-2021 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:18 AM   #14
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
Will definately play the game
Did you play the game? Awaiting your report.

With the difficulty and risk levels now balanced I think sitting down to play this in front of an open window is one of the more exhilarating (yet doable) dares on the site right now - it is ready for new players.
Old 03-22-2021, 04:34 PM   #15
ambermcgee

Haha Apparently I'm pretty dumb

Ended up blindfolded and exposed to the world

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ambermcgee for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk