Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2019, 07:33 PM   #16
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zondvloed View Post
Put loads of toothpaste on a plug especially the tip then insert, keep it in for an hour atleast.
Spread your legs wide, paddle your cunt 20 times hard and say "sorry for touching myself" after each stroke
My ass is burning all I wanted to do was take that plug out and rinse, but that would have only prolonged the punishment. I waited until my hour was just about up then spread my pussy lips so my went needy pussy was exposed. I then used a small spatula and spanked myself hard, each time apologizing for touching myself. Thank you for your painful punishment! I deserve that and more.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:18 AM   #17
Subbyprincess13

Bump still looking for more punishments.

PM Dares
Old 03-21-2019, 04:25 AM   #18
Mythlike
Account Banned

Do you live with family/ friends?
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 04:30 AM   #19
Subbyprincess13

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythlike View Post
Do you live with family/ friends?
No I do not live with any one so privacy is not an issue

PM Dares
Old 03-21-2019, 04:32 AM   #20
Mythlike
Account Banned

Ok at home naked and no more panties for any reason

Today you are going to work with your buttplug inserted but you can take it out through out the day if you are up to going into the guys bathroom stripping and blindfolding yourself to take it out
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mythlike for this post:
Old 03-21-2019, 12:15 PM   #21
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythlike View Post
Ok at home naked and no more panties for any reason

Today you are going to work with your buttplug inserted but you can take it out through out the day if you are up to going into the guys bathroom stripping and blindfolding yourself to take it out
Yes Sir. Well so far I've been plugged all day since going into the other bathroom is so not happening. Not used to being plugged for so long. When would you allow me to take it out sir?

PM Dares
Old 03-21-2019, 12:31 PM   #22
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyprincess13 View Post
Bump still looking for more punishments.
spanking and corner time seems to be in order

Strip naked if you are not already. Bend over the arm of your couch and spank each check 200 times and each sit spot 100 times with a hairbrush. Afterwards head to the wall, place your palms flat again the wall at eye level and get on your tip toes. You are to stay in that position for 12 minutes. If either heels touch the ground at all pm me and beg for a much harder spanking.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:06 PM   #23
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
spanking and corner time seems to be in order

Strip naked if you are not already. Bend over the arm of your couch and spank each check 200 times and each sit spot 100 times with a hairbrush. Afterwards head to the wall, place your palms flat again the wall at eye level and get on your tip toes. You are to stay in that position for 12 minutes. If either heels touch the ground at all pm me and beg for a much harder spanking.
Well I think I'll be sleeping on my stomach tonight sir. My ass had been thoroughly punished. Unfortunately, it's not done being punished. I wasn't able to make it the full 12 minutes. I'm so sorry Sir. Please forgive this naughty slut she clearly deserves a more severe spanking.

PM Dares
Old 03-21-2019, 11:44 PM   #24
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Place a clamp or clothespin on your clit hood and tape it so it exposes your clit. Then cover your clit with hot sauce and with a rubber band snap your clit 100 times. Once done you’ll have to clean your clit of all the hot sauce so use your toothbrush and toothpaste and scrub it clean for 10 min straight. It’s got to be really clean so be sure to scrub it really hard. Once all clean sit with a wedgie pulled tight up into your pussy and clit for an hour.
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 04:58 AM   #25
redcamel
getDare Addict

You'll need a couple of elastic bands, a couple of clothespins, a dice and a hairbrush.

Tomorrow is saturday, you'll spend 12 consecutive hours at home, completely naked. As you wake up you'll shave your pussy completely (or trim your pussy hairs very short if you're strictly against complete shaving). Insert your legs in the elastic bands (find them strong, but not too tight) and position them up to your thighs attachment. Then take a dice and put it inside your pussy.

You'll set on your phone a timer every 15 minutes. As the timer rings, you'll leave anything you'r doing, take off the dice, suck it and roll it: 1-3 you'll edge, using your fingers, in the place where you are, 4-6 you'll lay on your bed, apply a couple of clothespins at your inner lips, bind them at your thighs with the elastic bands, spread your legs opening your pussy, unhood your clit and spank your cunt 25 times with a hairbrush, remove the clothespins once done. Put the dice in your pussy again and go back to your business.

A dice roll every 15 minutes for 12 hours totals 48 pauses. Keep count how many edges and how many spanks. After the 48th edge/spank you'll wait 15 minutes, then will have an orgasm in front of a mirror, rubbing your clit (no insertion at all), once done, wear something sexy and go out. You will be denied to orgasm and to use panties/bra for as many days as many edges you'll have had during the 12 hours.

Last edited by redcamel; 03-22-2019 at 05:02 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasms, orgasm control, plugged, punishment ideas, spanking