Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2019, 06:35 PM   #1
Subbyprincess13

Hand Punish Me

I've been so naughty lately. I keep cumming without permission. I can't help it I've just been feeling so horny lately. It's impeding me from getting housework done.

Likes: nipple pain, orgasm denial, orgasm control, impact play, anal (light I have beginners plug set), light humiliation, submitting to punishment, being teased/controlled

Dislikes: scat/watersports, animal, friends/family, public (unless hidden), pictures, videos, anything illegal, blood, needles

Toys: Paddle, leather split paddle, crop, household items, wand, bullet, plugs, benwa balls, nipple clamps
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 06:50 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Get naked, put clamps on nipple and tits. Now get in doggy style, take the paddle hit your each tit 15 from bottom right on the nipple, 15 from front and 15 from back.
Keep yourself plugged until you wake up in the morning. Same thing with pussy using ban wa balls, keep pussy filled with it till morning
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lovethembbw for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #3
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Since you're in need of punishment - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply your nipple clamps. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rhowc for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:08 PM   #4
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Get naked, put clamps on nipple and tits. Now get in doggy style, take the paddle hit your each tit 15 from bottom right on the nipple, 15 from front and 15 from back.
Keep yourself plugged until you wake up in the morning. Same thing with pussy using ban wa balls, keep pussy filled with it till morning
Thank you for the punishment. My nipples are red and sore. I'm plugged and my pussy is full for the night.

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Old 03-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Go to toilet, place your nipple at the edge of toilet seat, now let the lid fall on it, 15 hit on each nipple, you should release lid immediately after it bend towards downside
Old 03-18-2019, 07:24 PM   #6
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhowc View Post
Since you're in need of punishment - Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply your nipple clamps. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report afterwards.
My nipples were already very sore so the clamps really made the punishment even worse. The first 25 slaps went by alright until the last 5 my pussy was very sore, but I pushed through. After that I took a 30 second break and started on the next set, I had to pause and grab a pillow to put over my face (apartment thin walls) and continued the spanking. By the 4th set I was begging for it to be over. Then I paused to go to the kitchen to grab the wooden spoon after that I assumed the position and finished your punishment. My pussy and clit are throbbing from the spanking. I did split the clit spanking in two parts.

Thank you for the punishment.

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Subbyprincess13 for this post:
Old 03-18-2019, 07:36 PM   #7
Subbyprincess13

Thumbs up

Quote:
Go to toilet, place your nipple at the edge of toilet seat, now let the lid fall on it, 15 hit on each nipple, you should release lid immediately after it bend towards downside
I think this may have been the worst! My nipples are in so much pain! I had to break it up in sets of 5 for each nipple at a time. I also had to break out the bite gag. Thank you for your punishment!

PM Dares
Old 03-18-2019, 07:56 PM   #8
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Can you do the same thing, but now let the lid fall on your tits? 20 times each?
Old 03-18-2019, 08:17 PM   #9
Slut Ela

Since you like cumming so much, you need to cum 10 times in an hour. Goodluck, it will hurt

Links
Slut Ela is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slut Ela for this post:
Old 03-19-2019, 04:39 AM   #10
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Can you do the same thing, but now let the lid fall on your tits? 20 times each?
I think I deserve it so yes I can make that happen. I didn't see this until this morning though and I've got to get ready for work. I'll do it when I get home and report back. Thank you for for your punishments they have really helped. Please don't hesitate to send more.

PM Dares
Old 03-19-2019, 04:42 AM   #11
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
. Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Keep yourself plugged until you wake up in the morning. Same thing with pussy using ban wa balls, keep pussy filled with it till morning .
Follow up: this was the first time sleeping while being plugged. My ass is very sore not looking forward to the commute and sitting at my desk all day. Thank you for your punishment this disobedient girl deserved it.

PM Dares

Last edited by Subbyprincess13; 03-19-2019 at 04:52 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:45 AM   #12
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut Ela View Post
Since you like cumming so much, you need to cum 10 times in an hour. Goodluck, it will hurt
Mm I admit first reading this one this morning sounds great, though I know after the first couple of times it's just going to be awful. I didn't see this until I woke up and I have to get ready for work. I'll do this when I get home and report back. Thank you for your punishment. Please do not hesitate to send more.

PM Dares
Old 03-19-2019, 04:49 AM   #13
zondvloed

Put loads of toothpaste on a plug especially the tip then insert, keep it in for an hour atleast.
Spread your legs wide, paddle your cunt 20 times hard and say "sorry for touching myself" after each stroke

Last edited by zondvloed; 03-19-2019 at 04:52 AM.
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zondvloed for this post:
Old 03-19-2019, 07:23 PM   #14
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
My nipples are so sore! Tender to the touch not looking forward to putting a bra on tomorrow. As with the last request I had to split the 20 up each nipple in order to get through it. Thank you for punishing this naughty girl I definitely deserved it.

PM Dares
Old 03-19-2019, 07:27 PM   #15
Subbyprincess13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slut Ela View Post
My clit is throbbing, just laying down in bed is uncomfortable. The first 4 were nice but as the time progressed and I had so many more looming over me it became awful. The last couple were excruciatingly difficult to complete.
Thank. You for your punishment, I no longer have the desire to touch myself that's for sure.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced orgasms, orgasm control, plugged, punishment ideas, spanking