Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2019, 01:41 AM   #1
DarkMagicianGirl

Female Make me beg for mercy!

I've been bad :3 teach this girl a lesson, I've been lazy recently, and rebellious, I think you can find my likes/dislikes on my profile but here are some, orgasm control, multiple orgasms (if possible), spanking, nipple play, clit play, I have household items, dislikes are public, family, friends, pics, too much pain, too much anal, (but some is ok :3) and scat, pee etc

Hope we can have fun!

My kik is darkmagiciangirl2019

Girls only please!
DarkMagicianGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:08 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

For your punishments you should take dares from guys here.
As such I am adding 10 edge and 100 spankings on your ass before you can cum. Guys feel free to reach this rebellious girl a lesson.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 02:20 AM   #3
DarkMagicianGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
For your punishments you should take dares from guys here.
As such I am adding 10 edge and 100 spankings on your ass before you can cum. Guys feel free to reach this rebellious girl a lesson.
No sorry only girls
The following user says Thank You to DarkMagicianGirl for this post:
Old 03-13-2019, 12:30 PM   #4
DarkMagicianGirl

Bump! Hehe I'm ready to play!
Old 03-13-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
DarkMagicianGirl

Message me on here or kik, DarkMagicianGirl2019
Old 03-13-2019, 09:14 PM   #6
DarkMagicianGirl

Bump �� punish this slut
Old 03-13-2019, 09:45 PM   #7
Grapefruit

Well I have some ideas for you

First thing is take off your panties and soak them in water and put them in the freezer if you cant put them in the freezer maybe because you live with people than get a bowl of ice water and leave them in there. Now do the same with your bra.

Now you need a rubber band or a hair tie and I want you to put it on your clit and pull it back and snap the band on your clit 10 times.
Now take a belt and fold it over and spank your self 10 hits on your ass and 10 to each tit after each set (10 to the ass than 10 to the left tit and 10 to the right) I want you to say "Thank you Grapefruit" out loud.

Now get dressed and go about your day but no bra/pantie since they are being "prepaired" once atleast 4+hours have passed I want you to go and put your panties and bra on which should be nice and cold. Once they are on I want you to get your belt and do 20 slaps to your pussy.

You may take the bra/panties off in 1 hour feel free to use a towel to soak up any water that may be coming off of them.

Your welcome Slut

Likes: Bondage, Pee play(not drinking) control/rules, Creativity, HIDDEN Public
Limits: Pictures, Identifying Info, Pain, other stuff I cant think of

Likes/Limits are for my "sub" side
Grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:57 AM   #8
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Oink oink. This slut says you should stick a sharpie in yourself and have to write "I'm a bad, lazy girl." 50 times. The do another 50 with the sharpie in your ass.

Also you can't cum the entire time.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:48 PM   #9
DarkMagicianGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapefruit View Post
Well I have some ideas for you

First thing is take off your panties and soak them in water and put them in the freezer if you cant put them in the freezer maybe because you live with people than get a bowl of ice water and leave them in there. Now do the same with your bra.

Now you need a rubber band or a hair tie and I want you to put it on your clit and pull it back and snap the band on your clit 10 times.
Now take a belt and fold it over and spank your self 10 hits on your ass and 10 to each tit after each set (10 to the ass than 10 to the left tit and 10 to the right) I want you to say "Thank you Grapefruit" out loud.

Now get dressed and go about your day but no bra/pantie since they are being "prepaired" once atleast 4+hours have passed I want you to go and put your panties and bra on which should be nice and cold. Once they are on I want you to get your belt and do 20 slaps to your pussy.

You may take the bra/panties off in 1 hour feel free to use a towel to soak up any water that may be coming off of them.

Your welcome Slut

Thank you thank you miss grapefruit! My poor little clit! :'( So painful! And so icy colddd the bottom spanking is ok but my poor tits :'(

Advertisements
Kink Talk