Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2019, 12:33 AM   #1
anitasharma

Default Back to getdare and ready for tasks

Hi everyone,

I was previously little active on this site but for past year not so much. I am back on this site again to get more experience into taking and doing tasks as a good little submissive.

Drop me a note or message and i will try to do your tasks and provide detailed updates.

You can also message me on gmail - [email protected]

I am married but my husband likes sharing me at BDSM clubs and indulge in voyeur, exhibitionism.

Thanks,
Little sub

Likes: Gentle spanking, Voyeur, Exhibitionism, Dressing are few
Dislikes: Pee, Scat, Blood, Picture & video cam
Exploring: Spanking, Caning, Getting comfortable in non-monogamy lifestyle
anitasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:47 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

To start let's remind your body that you are going to be active again here, put 10 spanks on each of the following body part using a paddle like thing
- Each sole (foot)
- Each inner thigh
- Each back thigh (just below ass)
- Each front thigh
- Pussy
- Each ass cheek
- Belly
- Each tits
- Upper chest
-Slap on each cheek

------------
Stand naked in front of your open window for 5 minutes
Stand naked at your balcony for 30 seconds
Keep your main door open and stand right in front of it such a way that if any way look through can see you completely. Now Change your existing dress and wear a new one standing in the purview
--------
Remove your panties and bra while siting in a park
Edge in a park
-----
Nude walk in a secluded place
------
Do the classic pizza guy dare
----
Dress and makeup like a hooker and go to find out your value for one night, act like a hooker, and response to offers, lets see what they are ready to pay to get you for one night, acceptance or rejection is at your discretion
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:17 AM   #3
anitasharma

Thank you so much for your message and task Sir.

I will do all the task but ask my husband for permission if i am allowed to do "pizza dare" and "hooker dare". I will message you with a report on everything.

Thanks,
Little Sub
Old 03-23-2019, 09:44 PM   #4
anitasharma

Female Day 1 Task report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
To start let's remind your body that you are going to be active again here, put 10 spanks on each of the following body part using a paddle like thing
- Each sole (foot)
- Each inner thigh
- Each back thigh (just below ass)
- Each front thigh
- Pussy
- Each ass cheek
- Belly
- Each tits
- Upper chest
-Slap on each cheek

------------
Stand naked in front of your open window for 5 minutes
Stand naked at your balcony for 30 seconds
Keep your main door open and stand right in front of it such a way that if any way look through can see you completely. Now Change your existing dress and wear a new one standing in the purview
--------
Remove your panties and bra while siting in a park
Edge in a park
-----
Nude walk in a secluded place
------
Do the classic pizza guy dare
----
Dress and makeup like a hooker and go to find out your value for one night, act like a hooker, and response to offers, lets see what they are ready to pay to get you for one night, acceptance or rejection is at your discretion

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your response and i was able to complete few tasks and for others i have permission from my husband to do it.

I was spanked by my husband at each of the mentioned area 10 times with 15 on my pussy and each ass cheek.

Second dare which i did was to stand naked at window and then in balcony for 5 minutes and 30 seconds respectively. While window did not attract an view, balcony did get my a guy stalking from the street as our house is on 2nd floor. It felt very arousing to flash like this.

At evening/ night time around 7:30 PM, I went to a nearby park wearing a mini dress and a nice lacy thong and bra. At the park, i found a very secluded space to first remove my lingerie and then sit on the chair to edge. It took me only a couple of minutes to edge with this being my first outdoor dare after long long long time. Followed by this, i removed my dress too and took a small 2 min walk near the chair in park. It felt like there were couple of guys who watched this and it made me feel very aroused.

For Pizza dare, my husband said that i could collect the pizza naked but not get fucked for now. Hope this is fine.

I also got order to do the whore test to know my worth which i will be doing on Monday Night. I am not allowed to accept any offer during this test but i can ask for various prices willing to pay for me.

I will share further report with you for the last 2 tasks.

Thanks,
Little sub
Old 03-23-2019, 10:37 PM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Thanks for the report, hope you soon come up with the rest
Old 03-25-2019, 07:50 AM   #6
anitasharma

Default Pizza dare report

Quote:
Thanks for the report, hope you soon come up with the rest
Hi Sir,

I was able to do pizza dare during lunch today after doing some tasks in public given to me today. There were lot of body writings already by the time i did this dare - "CUM HOLE" just above my pussy, "Horny slut to be used" from arms to ass, "Slet, Hoer, Teef" on my belly, "Domme Bimbo" on my breast and "neuk deze kont" on my ass.

I was fully naked to collect the pizza and with writings all over my body. I opened the door to collect pizza which was brought by someone as young as 18-19 I guess. He stood there for some seconds and didn't react. I took a deep breath and asked " can I have my pizza" after which I got the pizza. I stood there waiting for him to leave but he asked if he can get water. As per dare, I couldn't deny and went inside to get some water to offer to him. My heart was racing doing this. After he drank water, he gave me the bill, which has his number written on it and on leaving he smiled saying " thank you. Hope you order again"

Hope you will be happy with my report.

For dressing as a whore, my husband wants to know if you want me to dress specifically in certain type of clothes and what are the prices which are must to know before i consider the task complete. He will be accompanying me for this task but stand behind to make sure i am not in trouble. In addition, i am not allowed to remove any body writing.

Place of stay: Amsterdam

Update: All holes available for use with his permission

Exploring: Voyeurism, Exhibitionism (Semi and Full Public), Humiliation

Dislikes: Intense clit torture, Intense Anal, Nipple torture, Edging

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
The following user says Thank You to anitasharma for this post:
Old 03-25-2019, 08:00 AM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

I don't have any specific clothes choice, but make yourself as hot as you can, you should be look desirable not just an ordinary slut.
Your price should include for following tasks:
- One night Vanilla sex
- One night Vanilla but includes blow job
- One night Vanilla including blow job and anal
- one night full of BDSM
- Only blowjob
- Only one fuck in the pussy
- only one fuck in the ass
If possible share a pic of the dress you are planning to wear.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:19 AM   #8
anitasharma

Quote:
I don't have any specific clothes choice, but make yourself as hot as you can, you should be look desirable not just an ordinary slut.
- One night Vanilla sex
- one night full of BDSM
- Only blowjob
Hi Sir,

I will try my best to get to know all the prices. In addition, i also got message to check price only for handjob.

I have also added the dresses i have in mind. With skirt, there is a metallic crop top covering just my breast which i can pair with. All the dresses i plan to pair with a nice lingerie and high heels (4 or 6 inch).

Let me know your choice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	metallic dress 1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	8617   Click image for larger version

Name:	metallic dress 2.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	8618   Click image for larger version

Name:	golden skirt.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	8619  

Limits: Family, Friends, Bodily excretions, Animals, Heavy insertions, Pics/vids, Intense pain, Permanent marks
Old 03-25-2019, 12:38 PM   #9
brdc

Set a date to have sex with your husband, maybe a few days from now to give you some time. Between now and then, find at least one guy you like, and see how far you can go with him in a single day/night. Get as many pictures/videos with him as you can (preferably explicit ones, but make sure you aren't breaking the law in doing so), and share them with your husband as part of your foreplay.

Try and get pictures with the two of you kissing/getting close and intimate, as well as anything sexual that you can record. You may want to ask a friend for help. When you share them with your husband, talk specifically about how you felt, what turned you on and attracted you, etc.

Please note, I'm not asking for any of these pictures/videos (although I wouldn't turn them down). This is entirely for the benefit of you and your husband.

M/27/Straight/Switch

Likes: Frustration/Denial/Chastity, Chance, Psychological Cruelty, Supervision, Anal Play

Punishments: Ruined Orgasm, Anything Bi/Gay, Chores, Mild Feminization (nothing public)

Limits: Food/toothpaste, scat/piss, injury/permanent, family/friends, anything illegal

Toys: Comfortably sized dildo, small & large plugs
brdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:25 PM   #10
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

As I said I don't have choice, you should be looking attractive as hell
Old 03-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #11
anitasharma

Default Report - Whore prices

Quote:
- One night Vanilla sex
- one night full of BDSM
- Only blowjob
Hi Sir,

As per the dare, i went out to do this dare but i was accompanied by my husband from distance in case there is any trouble. I was also not allowed to accept any offer but just know the prices.

I was dressed in a golden dress coming till mid thigh and showing ample cleavage which was accompanied by my 6 inch stilettos.

My heart was racing and felt afraid as we went to red light area and i went ahead in street where these things happen. I was able to ask various prices from people who stopped or walked passed and see the reply i got below.

- One night Vanilla sex - 100-200 Euros
- One hour of vanilla sex - 50 Euros
- One night Vanilla but includes blow job - I forgot to mention earlier to the guy that normal vanilla doesn't include blowjob but others offered me similar money of 100-200 euros
- One night Vanilla including blow job and anal - one guy was ready to pay close to 300 euros but other mostly mentioned around 200 euros only
- one night full of BDSM - There was one guy to which i asked this as he asked if i was okay with spanking during sex. To which i said i am okay with spanking, slapping, whipping until i get permanent marks and he was ready to pay 400 euros
- Only blowjob - 10 euros
- Only one fuck in the pussy - 20 euros
- only one fuck in the ass - no one agreed to this but they said one time in ass and one in pussy for 20-40 euros

Most of the guys were in age group of 30-40s and a couple of young ones were there.

I felt very aroused during this entire time but also faced lot of trouble with other girls around. Them calling names and some even trying to drag me out but i didn't suffer any injury.

Old 03-26-2019, 12:12 PM   #12
anitasharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdc View Post
Set a date to have sex with your husband, maybe a few days from now to give you some time. Between now and then, find at least one guy you like, and see how far you can go with him in a single day/night. Get as many pictures/videos with him as you can (preferably explicit ones, but make sure you aren't breaking the law in doing so), and share them with your husband as part of your foreplay.

Try and get pictures with the two of you kissing/getting close and intimate, as well as anything sexual that you can record. You may want to ask a friend for help. When you share them with your husband, talk specifically about how you felt, what turned you on and attracted you, etc.

Please note, I'm not asking for any of these pictures/videos (although I wouldn't turn them down). This is entirely for the benefit of you and your husband.
I am sorry sir but one of my limits is not to involve in penetration or even kissing unless my husband allows it. Also, in my 2 years of marriage, i have never kissed another guy or had sex with. I will keep this as hard limit.

Advertisements
Kink Talk