Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2016, 06:11 PM   #1
foxboy21

Default Please comment; Should I complete this cum dare? I'm not really sure if it's ok.

Hello, I'm looking for some advice on whether it's ok / safe / a good idea to complete a long term dare I was given several months ago.

This is what a master has asked me to do (my responses in the conversation below omitted, but I agreed at each stage to do it):

"Foxboy, I think you need to learn to cum with the most intense taste of your own juices on your tongue."

"OK, here's what you are going to do. Find a dark colored cloth. Either black or dark brown or dark blue or grey. Now EVERY time you CUM for the next three months you must do it onto the cloth. OK?"

"Don't wash it but let the cum dry on it so that layers of dried cum build up. I expect you to cum on it at least 3 times a week an tell me every time you do."

(after two and a bit months):
"I can't wait to use the cloth on you Fox."
"You are going to spend over an hour with it in your mouth. Your spit is going to soak it through and the cum juices are going to fill your mouth. You will taste them as they slide down your throat. You will cum while this is happening. After you cum I expect you to keep the cum cloth in until I release you."
"You are going to learn to crave this taste Fox. You are going to learn to associate it with cumming. I'm going to make to develop such a desire for your own taste that you will beg me to let you suck on your cum covered cloth when you want to cum."

Anyway.... I've prepared for this as directed, and now I only have two days before the end of the three months deadline. But I'm not sure if I can/should go through with it. It's a bit scary.

I'm not sure - is it ok to do this? I want to please my master despite what I think it might taste like, but is it safe and ok to do?

Any advice by PM/comment appreciated

Thanks
Foxboy ^^
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 06:32 PM   #2
Daleskyfan

I think you should do everything you can to please your master. You are a lowly slave. Your purpose is to serve and obey your master to the best of your ability. Go through with it, it can't be that bad, can it? Not if your master asks you to do it.
Old 12-25-2016, 06:36 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Hes not worried about the taste or the humiliation...hes worried that its safe to eat cum thats 3 months old.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 06:44 PM   #4
foxboy21

Yes that's right it's whether its safe to do. Having promised to do it I wouldn't back out unless I absolutely had to even though the dare itself seems like it will be hard.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:00 PM   #5
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I would say not to do it. That cloth can easily get contaminated. Depending on where you keep it, that cloth will have a horrid stench and can easily grow potentionally (more than likely) harmful bacteria. That could easily be a trip to the hospital. It can become moldy and a solid 3 months without washing of a cum soaked cloth and you're expected to put it in your mouth? I can't fathom how disturbing that is.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:07 PM   #6
foxboy21

I guess it looks like it is reasonable to not do this then. Thank you for the replies everyone. ^^
Old 12-25-2016, 07:28 PM   #7
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

You always have to consider if you feel safe in a situation. Now granted, there should be some trust that your master or mistress knows whats best for you, we play in a world online where some people do not have the knowledge to be a dom. I do not know if this is the case with your master, but I do know one thing. Consent. You have consent to anything. Thats why scenes have play words. Thats why there is still some free will to a sub or slave. If you feel it is unsafe then it doesn't matter what the purpose is, you need to do whats best for yourself because you cannot always assume someone has your best interest at heart or in mind. Please act safe. Please use common sense. Myself personally, I would have left this person already because they don't seem to have your best interest in mind. The end choice is yours. Don't let someone guilt you into it either.

If you need someone to communicate and talk with, you can always pm me.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:35 PM   #8
foxboy21

Thank you for the kind reply and offer to PM you to talk. It's good to know there is support in the GetDare community

As for whether I should leave this master, I will talk to him about this and explain why I can't do it. I think he is (like me) maybe just a bit inexperienced and finding his way in the whole master/slave dom/sub thing.

^^
Old 12-25-2016, 07:38 PM   #9
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy21 View Post
Thank you for the kind reply and offer to PM you to talk. It's good to know there is support in the GetDare community

As for whether I should leave this master, I will talk to him about this and explain why I can't do it. I think he is (like me) maybe just a bit inexperienced and finding his way in the whole master/slave dom/sub thing.

^^
I believe this is probably true.If he gets mad at you refusing for health reasons you will know its not meant to be,but if he understands and stops that dare then you will know things are good and the 2 of you can learn together.And you will just about always be able to find somebody on here to help both of you if you have any questions.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:41 PM   #10
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
I believe this is probably true.If he gets mad at you refusing for health reasons you will know its not meant to be,but if he understands and stops that dare then you will know things are good and the 2 of you can learn together.And you will just about always be able to find somebody on here to help both of you if you have any questions.
As 2bchew said. That is exactly right.

No problem on the pm offer. I know sometimes if things go south, you need someone to lean on to so that you don't get guilted into going back with some that could be hazardous. I am not making a judgement, I am just stating worse case scenario.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:50 PM   #11
foxboy21

Thank you both.

It's been really helpful to get some 2nd /3rd opinions when in doubt.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:16 PM   #12
Nicolas

Fox, where you put the clothes during three months???? I think that's not safe to do!!!!
Old 12-25-2016, 08:30 PM   #13
foxboy21

I put it in the freezer. But still I don't think I should do it.
Old 12-25-2016, 08:43 PM   #14
Nottzlad

If you don't think you should do it, then don't. That's the whole point of limits, safe words whatever you want to call them, so that you still maintain that necessary bit of control to stop yourself being put in harm's way. I would refuse and if your master is a good master, he will understand. I always allow my slaves the option to say no to things that they aren't comfortable doing and it makes for a much healthier relationship. If he isn't willing to accept you saying no, he isn't the master for you.
Nottzlad is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nottzlad for this post:
Old 12-27-2016, 10:44 PM   #15
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungslut View Post
I would say not to do it. That cloth can easily get contaminated. Depending on where you keep it, that cloth will have a horrid stench and can easily grow potentionally (more than likely) harmful bacteria. That could easily be a trip to the hospital. It can become moldy and a solid 3 months without washing of a cum soaked cloth and you're expected to put it in your mouth? I can't fathom how disturbing that is.
I comepletely agree with this. I can only see dangers with this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk