Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-04-2016, 07:04 AM   #1
cooperjess

Rainbow Rainbow Dare!

Pick your favourite colour, and then roll a dice to decide your (loosely) themed task! Reports are appreciated, and the majority of these will probably require a free day. If a task breaks your limits, roll again or PM for another. Enjoy! :D

RED
Spoiler:
1: Get some ketchup, a can of chopped tomatoes, pretty much anything red. Dump it in the bathtub, and roll around till you're red from head to toe. Roll another dice, and leave on for that many hours.

2: Spank each butt cheek until they're both scarlet red. Keep your butt hanging out of your clothes for the rest of the day. If the colour fades, top it up!

3: Go on redtube (ikr) and find any video over 10 minutes. Guys, rosy palm yourself for the duration. Girls, rub yourself against a static object. You may not orgasm.

4: Wear entirely red. Red underwear, socks, clothes, lipstick, blush, whatever. Go about your day as normal.

5: Semi wildcard round - just make yourself blush! 'Accidentally' flash in public, expose yourself a little, it's up to you, as long as the blood goes to your cheeks.

6:Roll again.

ORANGE
Spoiler:
1: Peel yourself! Perform a dancing strip tease, ending up naked. Stay that way until next morning.

2: Guess what's orange: GetDare! Do 3 dares, 3 truths, and Post in 3 person above/loser has to threads.

3: Orange light! Get to edge, and hold the edge for as long as you can. The next hour, try again. By the end of the day, aim for double the length. If not, ask me or anyone else for punishment.

4: Everything you eat today must be orange. EVERYTHING. This can be planned in advance. Oranges, curries, whatever you can find.

5: 'Orrange' a cam session or pic exchange. (Orrange? Arrange? Geddit?) Wear orange clothes, ask viewers/recipients for orange ideas. This one is admittedly crap, lol.

6: No dare! Orange you glad you rolled 6? (roll again, I just wanted to get that joke in)

YELLOW
Spoiler:
1: Yellow? Who's there? Call a random number, a friend, or a business you find and ask them for a dare. Failing that, ask for a banana. Wait till they hang up first.

2: Spend 20 minutes pleasuring a banana with your mouth. Aim to fit it as far in as you can. Eat it when you're finished, of course.

3: Obligatory pee dare! Drink a 2L of lemonade (or anything yellow), and wait until you have someone's permission to pee. When you do, take a golden shower or pee yourself if within limits, or ask for three people's permission if not.

4: Sun's out, go sunbathe! Though be adventurous - try a new swimsuit, or pair of underwear, or completely naked! This can be done anywhere as long as there is sun, the more daring the better. Stay for at least half an hour. Wear suncream!

5: Chicken! (let me off, they're sort of yellow right). Spend all day in a squat with your arms folded up as wings. Peck up food off of the floor, and cluck randomly.

6: Roll again!

GREEN
Spoiler:
1: Go for a walk out into the woods or forest, if nearby. Strip down, naked or in an embarrassing outfit (your preference). Spend at least five minutes frolicking in the greenery before you redress.

2: Go green, and take a cold shower. It's good for the earth!

3: Green with envy! Send another GD user a long PM stating how envious you are of them, how you want to be them, et cetera. Really suck up to them, creep them out a little :D

4: Go to any shop that sells cucumbers, and buy one. Along with some vaseline, and tissues.

5: Green light! Go for a drive naked, or in an embarassing outfit. (idk if the first is strictly legal lol, so do your research. If you haven't a car, roll again. Sorry!

BLUE
Spoiler:
1: Take an icy cold bath. Put some icecubes in the water, and only leave when they're melted.

2: Blueballs yourself. Edge 10 times, then on the last stop abruptly, and go about your day.

3: Bind your ankles, knees, genitals, and one arm for the whole day. (please don't actually cut off circulation, that'd be mental.)

4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QGPWLY-EM <-- All day, out loud, from starting this dare to going to bed. No mercy.

5: Head to the beach, or a pool. Edge in the changing rooms, before and after your swim. If the beach has none, swim deep enough to remove your bottoms, and let them float to the surface.

6: You blue it! Roll again!

INDIGO
Spoiler:
1:Wear some double, or even triple denim to go about your day. If anyone asks, you're bringing it back into fashion.

2: Wait until night time, and shut all blinds/curtains. Tie up your legs, and one arm to your ankle. Have some scissors handy. Turn off the lights, spin round as best you can, and throw the scissors. For a challenge, scatter rice, Lego, or obstacles over the floor first.

3: Sleep above the covers, with your window, curtain, and door open tonight. Choose naked or an embarrassing outfit, depending on your preference.

4: Stand in front of a clear window at night, in a dark room. Once again, naked of in fetish wear as you feel. People probably won't be able to see your from outside. Probably.

5: Use a permanent marker to write on yourself. What is written, and where is up to 3 GetDare users you can ask through PMs.

Violet
Spoiler:
1: When I am an old woman I shall wear purple. So shall you, all day! If you don't have the clothes, beg, borrow, or buy until you have an outfit, by any means.

2: Purple hearts! Time to get courageous! Hold a photoshoot for your favourite and/or hottest outfit, and post an album up on GetDare with all the best shots.

3: Violet AND violent! Spank yourself with rod, cane, or your hand until bruises start to show (sorry!)

4: Find a pot of blueberry jam (they're totally purple not blue shh), a bottle of blackcurrant squash, and anything else purple. Empty the three down the front of your clothes, and keep it there for an hour. (Wear old stuff, shit's gonna stain.)

5: Edge yourself 5 times, choking yourself as you reach the edge. Be careful, this is a super lame way to die. Use your hands, not a belt or something dumb, and stop if you feel too odd.

Have fun! If too many dares break your limits, or aren't doing it for you, PM me and I'll try to come up with some specific to your kinks. Reports on all these are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The following 3 users say Thank You to cooperjess for this post:
Old 07-04-2016, 07:19 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

My favorite color is red and I rolled 2 after rolling 6. So my ass is red now after working on it with a hairbrush. Don't know how long it's gonna stay red. I have my pants down now but if I need to go out I will have to put them on again. Public is a limit!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
cooperjess

Thanks for the report, hope it was ok :D
Old 07-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #4
Switch528
Distinguished Member

I love this idea. Also with a random number generator it easily doubles as a dice dare for reoccurring fun. My favorite color is green, but I will wait to look until later in the week when I am ready to play.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:01 PM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

This dare is being used in the punishment thread from the GvB7 game. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296415

Thanks for the dare!
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:39 AM   #6
Error404

I chose violet and roller a 5. It was fun and something I hadn't specifically tried before. Thank you!

Dislikes/Punishment: Watersports, A2M, Line Writing, Online exposure

Limits: Family/Friends, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood

I'm still exploring my kinks, suggest something!
Error404 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, dice, dice dare, messy