Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-24-2014, 06:32 AM   #811
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

put on two of the thickest diapers you have, and be a baby ^^
you may only crawl, only speak bibberish, only drink and eat out of baby bottles and you have to always have a paci inside your mouth, except when you eat.

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:02 AM   #812
luvdiapers

Your dare is to drink 64oz of water or fluids, put on the thickest diaper you have, or a couple of them for that matter. Now stand in the corner like a toddler being punished. The idea is too hold in the fluids as long as you can in the corner. If you have restraints to keep your feet from moving use them so that you can't do the pee pee dance to help hold it. Start a timer at the beginning of the dare and stop it when you finally have an accident.. You must now act like a complete baby for that amount of time or until your diaper leaks.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #813
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

drink at least 1.5 liters of water before you go to bed.
Place your alarm clock to midnight, and when you wake up drink another liter.
if your diaper is wet in the morning, then cum through the diaper and you may change
but if it should be dry, then empty your bladder immediately and edge 10 times through the diaper and wear it another 3 h (no cumming of course)

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #814
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

this is gonna be a long dare but lock up your regular underwear and give into your inner child and wear diapers as underwear for 1 month
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 11:38 PM   #815
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Go and play at a park dressed in only 4 diapers (with sits cut into them) an a skirt over them.. Make sure to drink lots of water before you go and while your there you cannot leave untill the last diaper is soaked

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 12:47 AM   #816
kaliara

Diaper up and put a pacifier in your mouth. This is how you will spend your at home time until you color every page in a coloring book. The trick is you may only color one page a day. Enjoy. And remember diapers and paci (along with some baby clothes)

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #817
Theonlycordi

you have to take an enema and then fuck your ass and finally but plug up then dress like a baby with everything you can get, then diaper um and let your enema out, dont change until either you get permission from 5 people or 3 hours pass :P

i have alot of diapers and a ton of time

likes/ okay crossdressing, poop, pain, spanking femdom,

limits: anything illegal public

I am a sissy baby and must do any diaper or pee dare sent to me
Theonlycordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:26 AM   #818
D_Daze

here are the Rules of the dare
-Only baby talk
-Can't use utensils can only eat with your hands
-can't walk only crawling
-Every change you must add one diaper (So you start with one diaper then when you change your doubled and then after that tripled etc)
-You must never be without a drink in your hand
-before and after every change you must take a picture to keep for yourself to remind you how much of a baby you are and how much you need diapers
-the toilet is 100% off limits you must use your diaper to wet and mess

Here is how the dare will go. When you wake up, before even leaving your room, you are to diaper up in your first diaper and set and timer for 2 hours. Remember the rules above so for breakfast you can't use utensils so you must eat like a messy little baby. After breakfast make sure you have your bottle of water or juice and you can watch cartoons.
When the 2 hour timer goes off that means you have to down 3 glasses of water and once your done reset the timer and repeat this for the entire day.
Now since you'll be diapered all day you should keep yourself entertained with cartoons and colouring. But for at least 4 hours you have to crossdress like a little baby girl during which time you have to spank your diapered bottom 100 times. Pm me how many diapers you got up to by the end of the day.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:03 PM   #819
JTN2010

Each night for the next 2 weeks, you need to wear diapers to bed. To make it a bit worse you need to wear for at least an hour before sleep and you cannot take them off until they are wet for at least a half hour (if you wake up wet it's fine, but if not you need to wet and wait).

(I'm fairly free this weekend and most nights but can't do anything during normal work hours on work days).

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally

Last edited by JTN2010; 09-12-2014 at 10:06 PM.
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #820
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

dress as a baby, then wear two diapers (with slits cut into the inner one), drink three full baby bottle while watching a childs tv show. don't change until the last one is leaking

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:16 AM   #821
DeBael
Distinguished Member

dress and talk like a baby while watching my little pony with a bottle of milk and a sippy cup of apple juice and wear 3 diapers and you cant change till first one leaks
DeBael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:24 AM   #822
Pantyboy536

Ok then dress up and act like a baby, that means no walking and cannot talk except like a baby(simple words). You will wear 4 diapers and cannot change till they start leaking or someone complains about smell!

Clitty: 4.5"

Likes- crossdressing, humiliation, public, permanent

Dislikes- messy, anal, pain, cbt

Limits- family, pee, scat

Pantyboy536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:31 AM   #823
kaliara

For the next week you are to only drink from a bottle or a sippy cup. In addition to that whenever you are home you must wear your most babyish clothes. Since you have no access to diapers make sure you wear a cute pair of underwear. It shouldn't be hard to find something with adorable cartoon characters on them. These will be your pair of underwear for the whole week

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:37 PM   #824
razdexpep

your dare is you must wear diapers to bed and wet them you get get out of bed till you do then you must wear a chastity device for 1 week that means no cumming :P
sissy male 20
pm me and i will do any dares that coincide with my likes
razdexpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #825
lion74
Distinguished Member

your dare is to go out and buy a pacifier and some ribbon. you are to make a strap on paci that you are to wear for the next 3 weeks at night. EVERY night. if you forget one night you are to go diapered the rest of the next day as well as not allowed to masterbate.

each night put two frozen marshmallows up your bottom before you go to sleep

Likes: writing lines by hand, bladder control, golden shower, messy, denial, petplay, hypnosis, scat, bets, ageplay, diapers, chasity

PM Dares please Pm Mehttps://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=3955

Sweet Dreams = 7
Cupid loves me = 10
kik: babylion74
lion74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy