Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-29-2022, 10:18 AM   #1
Mary_Mary

Default My Naked Exposure Dare

Today I completed a new task for a new online friend from Getdare. RST set me what is possibly my scariest, and craziest challenge so far! It was also quite a lot of fun too though.

I will explain as I go, to keep some of the details a surprise for now. Basically, I had to leave the house fully dressed, with an empty backpack. The only item in the backpack was an empty paper bag, which I will explain more on later.

Prior to leaving at around 2.30pm, I also had to check out some of the local train times and plan out a route to visit the railway line. This was simple enough as I already had an idea of how to reach it.

So, wearing a dark t shirt, a green hoodie, pair of leggings, bra, panties and black vans, I left the house. The closest part of railway that I could visit was around a 30 minute walk away. There are trains that run along it around every 20 minutes or so, so I hadn't planned for a specific train, I knew that whenever I arrived, I wouldn't have to wait more than 20 minutes for one to pass.

Just after I left, I received a message from RST instructing me to walk for 10 more minutes, and then find a rest spot to remove my hoodie and my bra. It was exciting to have additional tasks sent to me as I was in the middle of completing one. Hadn't done that before!

Anyway, I was pretty much just crossing a few fields on my way to the railway, but Idid as he had asked. Found a place to stop, at the side of a field, and removed my hoodie, t shirt and bra,then put the t shirt back on. I was quite warm by now anyway as it was a pretty nice day, so didn't miss the hoodie. I left them sitting by a small wire fence and continued on.

After around 20 minutes of walking, RST sent me my final instructions for how I was to complete my task:

When I reached the railway, I was to keep at least 20 steps from it, then choose a spot. I had to take off the shoes, leggings and t shirt,keeping my panties on for now. Those clothes were placed into the rucksack and put out of sight. I also was to remove the paper bag I mentioned before.

Prior to leaving, RST had instructed me to look out the paper bag, and cut some eye holes in it, which I had done. I had also used a black marker to write DIRTY SLUT across the top centre of the bag. This was to be kept on hand for a train coming.

I felt very nervous as I sat in the field, near the train track. There was a metal fence between me and the railway, but it was made of thin metal bars and easy to see through.

Once I heard a train approach, I slid my panties off, and put the bag over my head! I could see straight ahead of me alright, but had no peripheral vision. Sort of like a Halloween mask!

I carried out the final piece of RST's instructions then. I spread my legs, pushing my chest forward slightly and waved. I was also told to smile, but this was of course hidden underneath the bag!

Even through the eye holes I had previously cut out, I could see the train clearly as it passed. Only two carriages, but definitely with people occupying them. I can't say for certain if they saw the naked girl waving at them, but there is a high chance that at least somebody did!! Maybe they will tell the story to friends, who won't believe them?!

Anyway, the train passed, and I could feel my hear in my chest thumping from the adrenaline. I confirmed to RST that I had completed my task. He congratulated me on a job well done and told to head back home, collecting my discarded bra and hoodie on the way home.

Last edited by Mary_Mary; 04-29-2022 at 11:16 AM.
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 04-29-2022, 10:57 AM   #2
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Great job, and a great write-up as usual!

One detail I wasn't clear on... this was during the day, or at night?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:01 AM   #3
Mary_Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Great job, and a great write-up as usual!

One detail I wasn't clear on... this was during the day, or at night?
This was late afternoon, so during the day
Mary_Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 11:13 PM   #4
RST
Distinguished Member

This is a great report of a spontaneously accepted challenge. You even added ideas yourself so I am very pleased b the way all of this went down. I hope some people saw you clearly and had there days brightened by the unexpected surprise in the landscape.

Edit: also 9/10 reporting, well done

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk