Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-17-2024, 09:45 PM   #3796
CumBunny^_^

Stick a plastic bags in you, my resources are limited but open to stick things in me that i have feel free to kik or just reply here and if inhave it ill do it if not maybe ill beable tonget it next time km taken shopping

KiK = Cumiebunny

I must send feet pics at request on kik

Will play chess and place hair-tie on clit or balls per piece you take and not take them off till i beat you.

likes: anal gaping/stretching, fem feet including self, cum play, humiliation, online exposure/risk. I like being conquered

limits: blood, illegal, bodily wastes outside my apartment.
CumBunny^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 09:00 AM   #3797
Alexjames

Stick your thumb in your ass and keep it in as long as it takes for any lube to dry up.

Loads of toys
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 09:06 AM   #3798
alextscott95

2 bananas then your largest plug until your ass muscles release and it all comes out...

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

Toys: lovense edge, lovense hush (large and small), lovense gush, lovense max, lovense diamo, large and small realistic dildos, medium shocking dildo, large and small metal plugs, large glass plug, anal hook, shocking chastity cage with sound, chastity harness, leather cock ring harness for restraints, chest harness, latex and fabric hoods, head harness with gag, gag, blindfold, spread eagle, over the door and hog tie restraints, sports bras, thongs, nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, clothespins, rope

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, anal hook, restraints, harnesses, paddles, floggers, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging, golden shower
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
Old 04-22-2024, 09:40 AM   #3799
Fredblogs

Stick some hot sauce bottle in your arse with the lid off.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fredblogs for this post:
Old 04-22-2024, 08:33 PM   #3800
milknhoney

A banana and 2 liquid suppositories for you
milknhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:45 AM   #3801
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Largest toy/object you can fit PLUS 2 fingers. Use plenty of lube.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 03:49 PM   #3802
irago82

A bar of soap for you

Likes : nudity, anal, cam, edging, workout, masturbation, orgasm control, cum control, being a slave, wedgies,

Limits : body writing, showing face, shaving, poo, extreme pain, others involved, full public, messy, permanent, blood, cbt.
irago82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #3803
milknhoney

5 jumbo marshmallows and a large plug for you
milknhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM   #3804
alextscott95

10 jumbo marshmallows and a banana. Hold it for at least 30 min.

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

Toys: lovense edge, lovense hush (large and small), lovense gush, lovense max, lovense diamo, large and small realistic dildos, medium shocking dildo, large and small metal plugs, large glass plug, anal hook, shocking chastity cage with sound, chastity harness, leather cock ring harness for restraints, chest harness, latex and fabric hoods, head harness with gag, gag, blindfold, spread eagle, over the door and hog tie restraints, sports bras, thongs, nipple clamps, icy hot, toothpaste, clothespins, rope

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, anal hook, restraints, harnesses, paddles, floggers, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging, golden shower
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM   #3805
Twinkfag

Put a whole sock up ur ass

Limits: face, outdoor, scat, spending money, personal stuff, feminization

Kik: simonz.7
Snap: simonz.7

Message me "image" and ill send you a dick pic.
Twinkfag is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk