Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-12-2016, 10:45 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Dressing challenges (non-kink but kinda challenging)

Here I have a choice of 3 dressing dares (or rather challenges) for you, each, I hope, in increasing level of challenge/fun. These are not really daring or kinky, they are more fun and challenging.

All of these are variations of each other. All should be started in the morning when waking up and may lead to some slight public awkwardness.

You must respond to this post telling us you will be doing this challenge before rolling a D6 and selecting your dare. After responding, select your dare with a die roll and report to us afterwards how you did. Write your report in a spoiler as well so that others who are yet to do this challenge will not see.

1-2
Spoiler:
Starting out naked, get completely dressed using only your other hand (left hand when you're right handed and vice versa). And completely dressed means at least: underwear (and bra for ladies), tops and bottoms, shoes and socks. Tape off the hand you are not allowed to use into an oven mitt or something similar so that you cannot use it. You must wear what you put on for the entire day.

3-4
Spoiler:
Starting out naked, get completely dressed while wearing a blindfold. Make sure you really cannot see anything. Completely dressed means at least: underwear (and bra for ladies), tops and bottoms, shoes and socks. When you're done you may take off the blindfold but you must keep wearing what you put on for the entire day.

5-6
Spoiler:
Starting out naked, get completely dressed using while wearing a blindfold and only using your other hand (left hand when you're right handed and vice versa). And completely dressed means at least: underwear (and bra for ladies), tops and bottoms, shoes and socks. Make sure you really cannot see anything and tape off the hand you are not allowed to use into an oven mitt or something similar so that you cannot use it. When you're done you may take off the blindfold but you must keep wearing what you put on for the entire day.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:16 AM   #2
cooperjess

I'll go do this now, will edit with a report! :D

EDIT: I won't even try and explain the pain of doing a bra up one handed and blind, it ended up sort of hanging across my chest haphazardly. I'm in a bit of a mish mash of clothes that don't fit and are strewn across me, thankfully I'm not going anywhere.
Great Dare!

Last edited by cooperjess; 06-14-2016 at 06:44 AM.
cooperjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 07:22 AM   #3
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperjess View Post
I'll go do this now, will edit with a report!

EDIT: I won't even try and explain the pain of doing a bra up one handed and blind, it ended up sort of hanging across my chest haphazardly. I'm in a bit of a mish mash of clothes that don't fit and are strewn across me, thankfully I'm not going anywhere.
Great Dare!
Ah! So you had the most challenging option. Happy you liked it!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-21-2016, 11:21 PM   #4
Jaro

Anybody else want to try this challenge?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 06-21-2016, 11:30 PM   #5
wild trout

well I'm gonna give it a try !

I'm lucky, I guess, I picked a 2 !
I didn't expect a dare like this x). I already have both my hand taped off for a dare, putting under wear wasn't a problem since I just had to pull it by inserting my arm in the holes. The trouser was really difficult, as I couldn't pull it to max. I had to lie on my back and jiggle like a worm. Obviously, no belt to days. Shirt and pullover were quite easy, as you don't really need your hands to put them on. Lastly : the socks ans shoes. Socks are just impossible to put with both hands taped off, so today I'll just wear scandals. It's gonna rain all day long, so I'm not going out today .
Great dare, indeed

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
M/21/Straight/Switch/BE (Bxl)

Last edited by wild trout; 06-21-2016 at 11:41 PM.
wild trout is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk