Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-19-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Shopping with a timebomb

Short summary: Go shopping with an enema in your belly

Longer version: When you need something from a shop that you can reach by bike, but need a while to get there nonetheless (or for the very daring: on foot), give yourself an enema before going there. The volume should be so that you can hold it for quite a while but not an unlimited amount of time. (if you don't know what to pick, pick 1 liter) Don't add any irritating ingredients or use uncomfortable temperatures; you should feel good with it when you leave the house. Now lock yourself into your pants.

Go to the shop and buy what you need from there. If you did everything right, you will have a very hard time holding it there and getting back. The use of diapers is therefore perfectly fine but not required.

You will then be in the situation that you need to get desperately to the toilet, but cannot go until you are at home. At some point you will most likely relieve yourself to a degree. If you wear a diaper, the danger is that someone might smell it. If you don't, well I guess it is full-public then.

After you are back, tell us here about your experiences

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 05-19-2016, 04:22 PM   #2
Horsegirl1924

Default love the idea

sounds awesome! but i'm scared to try

Likes- wedgies, tease and denial, edging, petplay, bondage, period dares, pussy insertions, and pussy stretching.
willing to try anything (within my limits) once.
Dislikes- drinking pee, nipple clamps, anal, spankings.
Hard limits- eating poop,illegal, family, friends, public, extreme pain, permanent marks, videos, pictures.

my kik is gracie1924

my sexmap
Horsegirl1924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:37 AM   #3
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsegirl1924 View Post
sounds awesome! but i'm scared to try
If you have good diapers, there shouldn't be much reason for this. You can play it safe and clean yourself with another enema beforehand as well, so even if you loose stuff, it will only be more or less clean water. (I think that's how I did quite a while back.)

OTOH: Those who like it more daring, can also leave the key to their bike-lock at home. You then lock the bike somewhere safe before entering the shop. Dependent on how fast you ride and walk, this will make you way home about three times longer and could possibly increase the need to let go, as you have to actively walk (whereas it is often possible to just keep rolling on a bike).

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 05-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #4
dirtybill

really great dare I am just not sire if I am up to it.( I am A wuss)
dirtybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 11:31 PM   #5
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Seriously, is nobody here brave enough to do this?

Cowards!

Old 05-23-2016, 12:16 PM   #6
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Seriously, is nobody here brave enough to do this?

Cowards!
I've released both enemas and suppositories into diapers while in a public place. Once did it on the checkout line with people behind me, leaving no where to go. Once after releasing a big loss, I noticed a lady stirring at me.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:57 PM   #7
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I've released both enemas and suppositories into diapers while in a public place. Once did it on the checkout line with people behind me, leaving no where to go. Once after releasing a big loss, I noticed a lady stirring at me.
How long where you able to hold it and how long did you have to spend in the messed diapers in public? How bad did you really have to let go?

Old 05-25-2016, 01:55 AM   #8
hanspeter

Today I needed to get some new castile soap, so I decided to give your dare a try. I filled up with 1.5 liters of water, put on a diaper (just in case ) and walked to the store, which is around 15 minutes away. On the way cramps kicked in and I had a hard time to not lose anything. I managed to become accustomed to it and finally arrived at the store just to find out they keep their soap in the lowest of the shelves. So I had to bend down... At that time I was about to burst and the cramps started again, but much more intense than before. I had to catch my breath for 1-2 minutes in order for the cramps to settle down. Quickly I moved to the checkout, payed and rushed out of the store. On my way home the cramps again intensified and the pressure was close to unbearable, but I made it back without having any "accidents".

Thank you for this dare!
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:24 AM   #9
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I might just try this tomorrow ! This sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:11 AM   #10
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Never warn dipers befor so ill try it two time nwext week to a shop thatd about a 20 min walk way never held one for long so this could get messy

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 03:29 AM   #11
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Never warn dipers befor so ill try it two time nwext week to a shop thatd about a 20 min walk way never held one for long so this could get messy

Old 05-25-2016, 05:12 AM   #12
Slug58
Account Banned

I will try your daresume in diapers sone. I think a nice ride on bike with full diapers would be fine. Maybe I lock my jeans with a combination lock. Have you some ideas to make it a bit more humiliating or risky?

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:03 AM   #13
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail85 View Post
Have you some ideas to make it a bit more humiliating or risky?
Well, by increasing the amount of water or adding irritating ingredients it will obviously become even harder to keep everything in (suppositories + enema are a very mean combination). The same is true for wearing a corset.

If you want it more humiliating you can use bigger or multiple diapers and a thin, skinny jeans that will make it obvious what you are wearing. Or you can wear a miniskirt so that it shows directly. Another option is to wear the diaper for a long time afterwards.

Also: Better than a combination lock is a real padlock, so that you really cannot remove the diaper until you are back home.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #14
Slug58
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post

Also: Better than a combination lock is a real padlock, so that you really cannot remove the diaper until you are back home.
I have think to close the combination lock without I see the number. But a padlock with a key hide in a park can be funny too.
My optionsare limited because my wife don't know my fetishist. I would send you a pm at evening in German because I like your creative ideas.

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #15
orlando007007
getDare Devil

How do you lock your self in pants?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, enema, hidden public, humiliation dare, public