Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-03-2023, 05:24 PM   #1
Hellrider7923

Default Are you going to poop your pants?

This dare is a short series of tasks that try to make you poop in your pants. It is probably best to wear underwear that you don't mind getting messy. The goal is to not mess yourself (or mess yourself as little as possible) while following the tasks. Best taken (but also more challenging) when you are desperate to poop.

Start in a room that is not your bathroom.

1. Stand up straight, legs apart and relax for 30 seconds.

2. Same position, push until you fart. ( If you are unlucky and are already starting to poop your pants, continue pushing until you fart or are done pooping)

3. Start walking towards the toilet. While you are walking lightly push trying to poop. When you arrive at the toilet, stand in front of it and push hard for 5 seconds.

4. Squad down in front of the toilet and push for 15 seconds.

5. Sit on the toilet. You have almost made it. But don't take your underwear off yet. Push for 20 seconds trying your best to poop.

If your underwear is still clean, congrats, you have made it and can now use the toilet.
If not, bad luck, I hope you enjoy the feeling of warm poop in your underwear.

Thanks for playing. And thanks to those who share their experience with this dare here.

Limits: Crossdressing(except panties), something too public, cum eating, anal, pain, scat eating
Hellrider7923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 06:06 PM   #2
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Desperate to poop

Hi, I actually want to loose control of my poop when feeling desperate without forcing it. I also have suppository but dislike enemas with diarrhea and loose poop. I like a long snake poop solid. Pm if you have any ideas for this sub.

My Kim: tom_claw

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 06:19 PM   #3
Williodas

how long do i have to keep it in my underwear for?
Williodas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy pants, poop, pooping panties, pooping pants, underwear