Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #211
wantsamaster

Default Omg

OMG i thought i wouldnt have to wait 4 this story but now i do i LLOOVVE it keep writing!!!
wantsamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #212
fullofsecrets

Sorry, readers I've been really busy. I'll post tomorrow night
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #213
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Seven

By the time the door was actually opened Jack had realized that he had not carefully and cautiously opened the door, but he had done so very quickly and with full force; immediately causing a hole in the wall on the back side of the door due to its handle being shoved so forcibly into it. Jack stood statue like with the gun held in both hands. The gun's safety lock was clicked off and bullet shot into the room. Jack's eyes were quickly closed with the firm action of pulling the trigger, but by the time he opened them he realized that his uncle was not there. The desk computer was playing music quietly and the fan in the corner was on high as it oscillated on the floor. He had shot at nothing; better yet, he had shot at the wall leaving a tiny hole in its center.

I heard him, Jack thought, I know I did.I heard him walking around in here... Or at least... I thought I did.

The thought occurred to Jack that due to a lack of sleep and an overly excessive amount of stress and anxiety that he was simply hallucinating or dreaming and that he would wake up in the chair next to Heather's hospital bed where she laid so restfully. But to his unfortunate surprise he was not dreaming.

With the thrust of his gutting knife, pulled from his pocket, Henry shattered a great deal of reality into his young nephews mind. The blade pierced into the right hand side of Jack's back and he hunched over, undoubtedly trying to pull away from his murderous uncle. Henry grabbed his nephew's shoulder and pulled him back towards his own body, pushing the flesh of Jack's back deeper onto the knife.

"You thought that you could come in my house, uninvited, and try to murder your only blood relative left that gives a damn?" Henry spoke solidly and it almost sounded rational. Jack tried to tug away, but was too shocked by the feeling of warm blood escaping a wound in his back. The knife was pulled away from Jack's body and Henry pushed him onto the floor. He fell hard and it sounded as if a pile of rocks was dropped onto concrete by a construction bucket.

"I bring you into my home. I teach you the ways of life since the age of four. I take in your lowly slut of a girlfriend. And this is how you repay me? You try to kill me?" He stood over Jack and his eyes peered over him as he lay curled up on his stomach on the floor.

"N...no..not tr..try....." Jack slowly turned over, blood was now spilling and coughed out of his mouth and covered his chin. He lifted his left hand, which held the gun. "I...I suc...succeed." The sound of the gunshot was muffled to Jack by the localization of focusing on his pain.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 05-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #214
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Let him be dead let him be dead let him be dead or dying!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #215
SubT

I love you ...Not in a creepy way but you know...
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #216
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

i love this and you your a real good writer thanks for posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #217
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Eight

Eye lids were lifted with a dreary gaze. She was alone in the room. She could hear the heart monitor beep as it synchronized to her heartbeat. The last thing she could remember was being in agonizing pain on the bathroom floor of Henry's home.

The room was dark, but the blinds of the windows were left open. It was pouring rain outside and the thunder made Heather jump. Truth be told she was terrified of thunder storms, but with no one around she would have to manage on her own. She rubbed her head and took a few deep breaths. She was thankful to even be alive. Looking over at the clock on the far side of the wall she noticed that it was late, past midnight.

There was a soft limping foot step sound approaching the door to her room. She closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep so that no one would bother her. The door opened and she heard the person walk in the room. They arrived at the front of her bed and stopped moving.

"You can't be asleep," the person said. It was a an and she recognized the voice. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She could tell he had bandages under his shirt covering his torso.

(I know it is short, but I have to go to town so I will post again tonight adding to it.)
Old 05-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #218
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Eight Continued

She could tell in his eyes that he was aching. "What happened to you?"

He walked over, bent down, and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about me right now, Baby. You need your rest and you should get it."

"Jack, tell me..."

"Now, what did I just tell you?" He sat down in the chair beside her bed gently as to not agravate his wounds. He thought for a moment and laughed as he noticed she was still staring at him. "Go to sleep. You don't want to get me angry now do you?"

"Don't joke about that, Jack. It isn't funny."

"Who said I was joking?" he asked and raised his eye brows as he leaned back in the chair. Heather nodded and closed her eyes. His had embraced hers and she felt at ease. She could obviously tell that something had gone on even though she didn't know exactly what, but then again she didn't really care and she fell asleep.

Jack sat silently in the chair, staring up at the ceiling in a leisurely way. To his dismay he was very upset that his uncle hadn't actually died, but it was his own damn fault. He was the one who hadn't been actually looking when he shot him and the bullet, without purposeful direction, only swiped through his hip. But it wasn't a total loss in Jack's mind. He tied him up in the basement and nailed his hands to the "toy" shelf. The screams he heard when he left to return to the hospital sounded agonizing, but after all he had done to the love of his life and Jack, himself, it was only a small favor that he hadn't cut his dick off.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #219
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

great story keep writing

Old 05-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #220
Lucid

Really like the story. Keep it up.
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #221
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Nine; The Final Chapter

They both rested for about a half an hour or so before Heather re-awoke and looked around the room. It was silent except for Jack's simple light snoring in the chair beside her. The room had obviously been cleaned by staff and her water IV had bee replaced.

She wondered what had happened to Jack, and what about Henry? Was he alright? She couldn't be sure. She also noticed how peaceful Jack looked in the chair sleeping. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen him sleep so silently and motionless. A smile crossed her face as she thought that now they could finally be together without any interference. No school, no Head Masters or crazy teachers, and definitely no maniac uncles to ruin their relationship that they had with one another. They were free to love, for once.

An urge pulsed between her legs and she quickly sat up. With careful consideration to her body she stood up off the bed, held her IV pole in
her hand, and slowly approached the bathroom, but an unexpected twist stopped her in her path. A puddle of mop water had been left on the floor and Heather fell. Jack quickly stood, startled by the thump. He looked around and rushed to her side, helping her up.

"What on earth are you doing, Baby?"

"I needed... to... to use the bathroom." She looked at him with embarrassment.

"Oh, I see. Well, you could have called a nurse or woken me up to help you. I don't want you to get hurt. You're fragile."

"Jack, I'm not fragile; I'm fine, perfectly fine."

"No," he said and smiled at her while continuing, "you are fragile. You're mine and I am here to protect you."

"And who says I need protecting?" Heather asked, so mesmerized by Jack that she had lost the urge to rush to the restroom.

"I do and from now on that's what you'll get, that is what you'll get from me."

They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment. Both in a trance like state, hypnotized by the other's eyes. They felt all of the love in the world at that very moment and were so engrossed in each other's existence that they hadn't noticed the sound of the room door opening and someone walking in, but they did hear a voice.

"Protection, huh? A protector, hmm? Not if I can help it."
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #222
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

great chapter with another brilliant cliff hanger

Old 05-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #223
fullofsecrets

Yep. The story is over. Beautifully done if I may say so myself :P

So, now the question is..... Who wants a sequel?
Old 05-31-2012, 05:03 PM   #224
Lucid

Me.

Fucking yes.

.__. And you need to update your other story too!
Lucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #225
Paul18

finished catching up. this is so darn good!

Limits: Family/Friends, Piss play, Scat, Permanent Damage, Illegal
Paul18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young