Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #181
fullofsecrets

Whats your story?
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #182
cherrygirl

It's called 24 hour submissive
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #183
cherrygirl

It's not nearly as good as yours but you can read it if you want I'd love your feedback
Old 04-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #184
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty One

Her eye lids were drooping as she finally came full term with reality. She looked around, everything was dark for a moment, but then she realized she hadn't completely opened her eyes. The bathroom.... why am I in the bathroom? she wondered.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes a little more to get to a full awake-ness. Looking down, she noticed that there was a washcloth and bar of soap next to her on the floor. She took them and stood up slowly, favoring her now very tender, delicate body. Her reflection was absolutely horrifying and Heather could not believe her eyes. Each arm was covered in hand imprinted bruises, her whole torso was lathered in blood, dirt, sweat, and even more bruises. The middle of her legs were another unsightly area, the entire circumference of her thighs were a mix of black, blue, purple, and burnt red colors.

After getting the washrag covered in soap she gently caressed her body with it. Slowly, painfully, but surely removing the dirt and blood. A sting shot through Heather's body each time she rubbed the rag over a cut, but she endured the pain. She knew she couldn't scream, screaming was a death sentence; but then again so was this turmoil.

When she was finally clean she set the bar of soap and rag in the tub at the corner. She went back to the mirror and took a second look. She was clean now, but in her own mind she was still just as much of a sickly vision as before. She was just about to sit back down on the floor when she noticed the bottom cabinet door of the sink counter open just a crack. She bent down to the cabinet and opened the door all of the way. There were normal bathroom items. Toilet paper, cleaners, rags, a towel or two, but then she noticed something irregular there. There was a pocket knife blade in the front corner. It was only the blade, no handle. It was an estimated 7 inches.

Protection item maybe? Heather thought. She picked it up carefully and held it in her hands as she leaned back and sat down on the linoleum. She stared at it, wondering why it had been there.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 04-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #185
cherrygirl

Key

Ahh! Is someone gonna die? I don't want anyone to die!!! oh wait people already died...this story is gruesome!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #186
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Two

She eyed the weapon of Henry's choice for a few minutes, thinking of absolutely no explanation or reasoning for its placement in the back of the kitchen cabinet. A pair of boots were slowly approaching the bathroom door. Heather could hear the foot steps echoing down the hallway. She moved to the corner and pulled her knees up to her chest, locking her arms around them and hiding the blade in her right hand.

Henry walked into the bathroom and now he towered over her. "Good. You've cleaned up I see," he mentioned. Heather nodded. He lightly kicked her thigh. "Get up and come out here with me. Lets play a little."

Heather stared at him and he kicked her again. She was sick of this treatment. She loved Jack, but it wasn't worth it anymore when he wasn't paying enough attention to see what really was going on in the household. Her heart was enraged and she was furious with fear and envy. This bastard didn't deserve another minute of life and Heather knew it. "I don't want.... to play any games of yours," she mumbled under her breathe and he darted his eyes at her.

"Excuse me?! I wasn't giving you an option, bitch." He grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up onto her feet. She pushed him backwards. The knife blade revealed itself from her hand and it skid across his arm. Gooey red ooze started to drip to the floor. "Ahhh!!!! Fucking A!!!!" He charged at her and grabbed her by the throat.

As Heather rushed her hands to her neck, trying to pry his claws away. The blade dropped to the floor and just as it did the whole room's focus was turned to it. They both lunged for it, but one was too late and was pushed to the side. The tables were turned and now as one persons eyes filled up with fear, the other's were restless, ruthless, and certainly merciless.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #187
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Wow... Thats all I can say wow...

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #188
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

omg i just caught up this is one of the best story on getdare cant wait for more
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #189
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Three

It was over now and the both of them could tell it was just about to end and that the ending was the way that no one wanted it to be ended. With one dark red face filled with such anger as they stepped next to their opponent, it was clear that was no hope any longer. He lifted her up by her throat and her feet dangled in the air kicking against the wall. With one swift movement his right hand plunged towards her middle and her scream shot through the entire house. Again and again the knife penetrated her stomach, pulling against the already tore skin. Tears streaked down her face and then they leaked onto the rest of her body. Her hands struggled now to grab something, anything, but there was nothing that she could reach. After a few seconds of looking she gave up and closed her eyes.

He showed no emotion as her hands scrambled over her belly, squishing the bloody wound. But now she was dying of loss of oxygen. He let go and she dropped to the floor hard. She was bleeding out and was simply unconscious. Henry dropped the knife in the sink and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. After taking in a deep breath he was ready for his mind to recover from the incident. Looking down he surprisingly noticed her blood was only on his hand and no where else. He walked to the kitchen to clean it off.

"What was all of that screaming?" Henry heard and turned around to see Jack rubbing his eyes, obviously having just woken up.

"W...what noise, son?" Henry asked suspiciously and dried his hands with a towel.

"I heard her... I heard Heather. She was screaming. Why? What'd you do to her? You told me you would take it easy on her."

Oh, I took it easy on her alright, Henry thought. I let her have it and have it good. But in my mind she got off easy. Now the poor little rotten Bitch wont have to suffer anymore.

"Oh, I just punished her a little. She's asleep now. Nothing too serious," Henry assured.

Jack took a seat at the table, still half asleep and drowsy. "I... it didn't sound like punishment. Sort of sounded like you were ripping her insides out..."

Oh, I should of, Henry laughed to himself. "No, no. Just a little bit of a battle, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess..."
Old 04-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #190
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

omg jack better kick his ass i cant believe that just happen what a major twist great chapter
Old 04-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #191
cherrygirl

I'm sorry I officially hate your story!
:'(
I can't believe you killed her! That's awful! I don't even know what to say! Please fix it
Old 04-15-2012, 03:35 PM   #192
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrygirl View Post

I'm sorry I officially hate your story!
:'(
I can't believe you killed her! That's awful! I don't even know what to say! Please fix it
Lol now you have totally ruined my twist. Who on earth said she was dead? Read between the lines darling. I specifically said "she was unconscious and bleeding out"
Old 04-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #193
cherrygirl

Hehe sorry I was upset! Good she better not be dead! But I'm not the one who ruined your twist, you are bc you just told us she wasn't dead! Anyway she needs to get to the hospital asap to post again soon please! She's been lying there bleeding out for quite a while now! No one can survive that long! Hope to see the next post soon!!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #194
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

yes please keep on posting i beg you
Old 04-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #195
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty Four

So now, at this point in time, Henry made a dreadful mistake - he left the room, leaving Jack all by himself. He not only left the room, he left the house, going outside to the garage for some bleach to clean up the bathroom.

Jack stood and looked around a little, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand still wondering about that noise he had woken up to. An urge shocked his system below his stomach. His legs clenched a little and he walked slowly to the bathroom. Once reaching the door he looked down, there was a red liquid on the edge of the white carpet. He was afraid to open the door, but did so anyway.

The door was stuck. Jack had to shove it to get it open. His eyes were closed and he was certainly living with his untold fear as he opened them. Heather laid there on the floor, floating in a puddle of blood that had formed around her. He rushed to her side and his hands shook her.

"Heather! Heather wake up! What happened!?" He bent down, holding his ear down to her face; she was breathing, but only faintly. "S..stay here....I'm going to get you to the hospital."

Jack's face turned red. He was sick of this shit. He rushed off to his bedroom and grabbed the gun he had found in his desk drawer the day before. After stuffing the gun into his back pocket he ran to the bathroom and carefully lifted Heather over his shoulder and began to take her out to the garage. He was stopped in the door way by his uncle's unwanted presence.

"What do you think you are doing with her?" he asked Jack, purposefully blocking his entrance out to the car.

Jack pull the gun out from behind him and aimed at the barrel at his past idol. "I'm taking her to the hospital. You tried to kill her! She was right all along.... You have caused all of the problems. Now, either move out of my way or I'll shoot you."

Jack was angry and Henry could tell, but even if he left he knew that Jack would return. He stepped out of the way and Jack took Heather to the car.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young