Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #166
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Four

Heather rushed over to Jack and began to untie him. She was smiling, but tears still rushed down her face. She couldn't understand what she was feeling - whether it was a certain type of sadness or an overwhelming happiness that she had never felt before, but perhaps, she thought, it was hope.

She pulled Jack up slowly, he was still passed out from whatever drugs Henry had given him. She felt sad that he wasn't conscious enough to enjoy this blissful moment with her, but was happy to have had it. She dragged him up the stairs. The cold chill of the air gave her goosebumps on her nude skin. She couldn't find her clothes in the basement, but no longer felt that they were of any importance; she was too focused on being close to Jack. She wanted to feel him with his arms around her.

Once at the top of the stairs, Heather continued to drag him until she reached their bedroom. Her arms were getting weak now as she didn't have very many muscles and Jack was much heavier than his lean body appeared to be. She gave him one last pull and then pushed him onto the bed. She stared at him in amazement of how he could have stayed asleep through all of that, but then shrugged and sat next to him. Her head made its way down to graze on his chest and her hands intertwined with his in a mannerly fashion. His heart beat stayed settle with its deep barrier sound making its way to Heather's ear. She listened quietly and focused on trying to match her breathing with his. She felt so at peace with him, so at one with him. It feels like love again, she thought to herself and began to smile.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #167
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Five

Over the course of an hour Heather continued to stare at the wall, at Jack, at the bed, at her naked body, at the floor, and then at the wall again. The whole house was silent and steady; it felt like not even an earthquake could have shaken its platform. Henry had left to take a late shift at work because he himself wanted to get away from all of this unraveling confusion.

Within the next few minutes the air of the bedroom changed as Jack began to slowly stir himself awake. His hands lifted up to his eyes and rubbed them slowly, and Heather sat up in response. She watched him as he began to become more alert of his surroundings, noticing that he was no longer in the basement, but now that he was only wearing his underwear.

Heather smiled at him and rubbed his arms to comfort his sleepy disposition. He smiled in simple acceptance and looked back at her. "Mmm..... What happened? Why are we back in her? I can't.... I can't remember anything," Jack said, attempting to sit up, but falling backwards on the bed due to a lack of balance.

"Shh, don't worry about it right now. He went away and said he will talk to us later. I must say he doesn't seem happy, but he unchained me and left the doors unlocked," Heather replied and gave him another heartfelt smile.

"Oh, ah okay I guess. Why.... Why are you naked, baby?" Jack yawned, exhausted.

"Uhm, this is the way he had me and I didn't bother to look for my clothes. I'm sorry."

"No, no. It's fine." He smiled and looked her up an down. "You look good this way," he mentioned, putting his hands on her sides and sliding them up and over her breasts. "You are really turning me on."

Heather blushed and closed her eyes as her pale face turned rosy pink and red. "Oh, hush you!" Heather laughed.

Jack lifted himself and laid her down on the bed, switching places with her. He slid his body downward until his mouth reached the opening of her legs and started to kiss and flick his tongue at the wet, pink, smooth and silky skin of her pussy. She quickly pushed her hands in front of his face, stopping him from doing so. "No, not there. Don't do that.... Its embarrassing," she whispered with her shy innocence."

"By now, baby, you should know that you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. I love every inch of you, just the way you are." He made her blush again and her hands moved away from her pussy and covered her eyes as she whispered "Okay". Jack smiled and continued to do what he was doing, pushing his hands under her hips, lifting them up and bringing her body closer to his mouth. Heather gripped the sheets of the bed in her hands and let out a few subtle moans every minute or so; she had never felt this good before, never had experienced this type of sensation, at least not one that was this intense.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 03-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #168
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry I've been away for a while, but still really loving the story. Please update soon
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #169
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story is always great! Thanks for the update!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #170
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I love the changes in Jack, and how quickly they happen.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #171
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Six

For hours, while enjoying each touch that Jack pushed upon her, Heather fathomed what was going to happen next in her mind. Henry will get back and suddenly feel so sorry for what he's done to us, we will forgive him, and everything will be okay again; me and Jack will get to be together for real again and I wont feel so hopeless anymore, Heather thought. When they were finally finished they both leaned back on the bed. Heather lay motionless in his arms. She could feel his heartbeat through the side of his chest.

All of a sudden the easy silence was disturbed by the sound of Henry's car engine getting closer to the house as he pulled into the garage and the roar of it got louder. Heather sat up quickly at the sound and began to get dressed, Jack only watched her.

"Aren't you going to get dressed, too? He said he was going to talk to us," Heather said and then ran to the basement, collected her clothes, and got dressed and then returned. Jack was still laying on the bed, but was now quietly dozing off. "Jack, come on.... Get dressed, please."

"Baby, I'm really tired just let me sleep, please. Tell him we can all talk after I get some much needed rest," Jack replied and laid his head down. Heather nodded in response and walked out of the bedroom just as Henry walked in the front door. They both went into the kitchen.

There was a long moment of just listening to each other breathe as no one spoke, but then Heather broke the silence. "Would you like something? A sandwich, maybe?"

Henry nodded and said, "Yes, thank you. That sounds great right about now." He sat down at the table and Heather went to the counter top and began to make him a sandwich. "Where is Jack?"

"He's sleeping... For some reason he is incredibly tired and asks that we do not start the discussion without him," Heather said, bringing him a sandwich and setting it in front of him on a napkin.

Henry eyed her as she stood next to him. He was tempted to touch her and he could feel his temptation growing beneath his belt, but suppressed it, lifting his sandwich and taking a bite. Heather could tell that he was watching her, slowly undressing her with his eyes. She took a step backwards, now seeming to be threatening his presence, and Henry grabbed her knee with his right hand and pulled her close to me.

Heather stood frozen and in shock, but then began to pull away, but Henry wouldn't let go of her. "Henry... Henry what are you doing!? Let me go!"

His face turned red and for unknown reasons he was growing more and more angry by the minute. "Come here!" he shouted at her. Heather's fear pushed her forward as he yelled and she got close to him. They both stared at each other; Heather stared in fear and Henry stared in anger.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #172
hairband26

So, I should be sleeping right now but I read the first installment and had to keep reading. Really love your story and the way it twists and changes. I'm hoping we haven't heard the last of the school, considering there was the camera in Heathers room. I guess it could work both for and against her. Anyway, can't wait to find out what will become of Heather and Jack, eagerly waiting for the next chapter already :-)

Limits: scat, pee, blood, messy, (sometimes) pics, (some) public), anal

Clit vibe, dildo or two, nipple clamps, twist nipple suckers, ball gag, labia spreader, blindfold, rope. Favourite is a lovense app controlled rabbit vibe. Various household bits and pieces like clothes pins etc
hairband26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #173
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Seven

The silent seconds quickly ended as Henry stood and simply through her to the floor. She hastened and attempted to crawl away from him. He grabbed her by her black hair and yanked her backwards; now she laid on the tiled floor, on her back, strongly upset and half tempted to cry out to wake Jack up, but Henry covered her mouth before she had the chance.

"Hush up, now! I'm done with your bull shit. You seem to think that you can make everything better again. Don't you, you little slut!" he shouted. "I'll tell you something right now, nothing you do is going to change anything. No matter what you say to him, he will always believe my words over your's. Do you understand me, you ungrateful little whore!?"

Heather stared at him, puzzled by his words and angry at their meaning. She pushed his hand away from her and slowly got up. "You are wrong. He loves me! He WILL listen to me!" she screamed into his face. "And.... and.... I am not a whore or a slut!"

"Oh? Aren't you? I must be confused then." He thought to himself for a moment and then a evil grin sneered across his face. "Well, then. I guess I will have to make you one." He took one hard swing and bashed his fist into her cheek.

(I know its short guys and Im really sorry. Me and my boyfriend officially just broke up yesterday and its hard to concentrate on anything. I promise to post more tomorrow or later tonight. Thanks for everyone's understanding.)
Old 03-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #174
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please let Jack wake up and see the truth.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #175
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Great update, sorry to hear about the break-up
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #176
fullofsecrets

Default An Author's Notice

Hey guys, I am so so sorry about the delay right now. I am visiting with family and their internet seriously sucks balls, like no joke. But I am going home on Thursday and I sincerely promise you all will all love that chapter that will be posted next on that day. Thanks for everyone's understanding.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #177
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty Nine

"God damn, this bitch is fucking heavy," Henry whispered to himself. He slowly lifted her over his shoulder and got her holstered there to stay as he walked into the garage. Walking over to his car, he unlocked it and popped open the trunk with his car key remote. He laid her in the trunk, considerably kindly; careful not to hit her head against the metal. After grabbing the crow bar he had in there and taking it out he carefully shut the trunk just hard enough for it to lock, but quiet enough not to wake her up.

Henry went back into the house and quietly shuffled down the hallway and peeked into Jack's room through the open door. He was still asleep; and out cold at that. Henry sneered and made a small chuckle and jiggled his keys in his hands as he went out to the garage. He locked up the house and looked around to make sure none of the neighbors were watching him. It was dark outside and everyone had gone to bed. Everyone except the perverts, Henry thought.

He got in the car and backed out of the garage. Going down the road he kept his headlights dimmed so not to bring attention to himself. After about an hour of driving he was in the exact area he planned to take her. He drove up to an ally where he watched a few drunk and high idiots messing around with one another in the dark, shooting up more heroin and cocaine every ten minutes or so.

Henry stepped out of the car, leaving it running, and walked to the back of the vehicle and opened the trunk. Heather was still unconscious and now the men were watching Henry as he lifted her up out of the trunk.

"Hey... Hey you," one of the men said, they all were starting to walk over. "What are you doing over there?"

"Well, boys. I have a treat for you tonight." All of the men stare at Henry in amazement as he walks into the ally and sets Heather up against the wall. "This Bitch, you see. Well, she has been giving me loads and loads of bullshit and trouble for a long time now and I think she got a taste of her own slutty medicine. Think you can help me?" They nod and begin to walk towards Heather as Henry backs up to the other wall, folds his arms, and smiles. "Good, have at her."

All of a sudden there was no more slow pace to these men, they all savagely rushed over to Heather and pulled her up into the air. Her clothing was quickly torn off at a rapid pace and now Heather was beginning to come to terms with reality.

She opened her eyes and tried to reach her hands to her face to rub them, but noticed that she couldn't; the men were holding her down on the ground and she could feel their slimy bodies rubbing against her. She attempted to scream out in the dark until a man took his hand and swiped it across her cheek leaving a red mark. She started to cry and pray and then cry and pray some more.

They fucked her and beat her over and over again. Her body was so exhausted that it had relaxed so much that she could barely breathe. Her muscles were tense and over exerted after trying to pull away so much. She took a deep breath and looked at them all as they began to leave, one by one until they were all finally gone.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #178
A.W.E.F

I've finally caught up to the current post. You are an amazing writer. I urge you to continue please.
A.W.E.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #179
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Forty

Heather looked up at Henry as she scootched up against the brick wall. Her hands clinched to her sides, trying to make the pain from their brutal blows go away. He smiled at her and her head became enraged so much that she wanted to stand and throw out all of her energy on him, but she knew she couldn't in such a condition.

"Are you done?" Henry asked her, his arms still folded over his chest; his eyes looking down at her thinking he was better then her.

"Are... Are you?!" Heather tried to scream, but it only came out in a stressed whisper. She curled over, now staring at the cement, wanting to vomit smelling the disgust of her body.

"I could leave you here. You can hardly move and I'm sure they will return in a few hours."

Heather glared at him, but somehow couldn't be angry. She was exhausted and restless at the least to lay down. "I hate you..." she whispered, but he only shrugged off her sentence.

"Tell me you are done with your bullshit and that you will behave to my standards or I'm leaving without you." He took a step towards her and then took another towards the car in the opposite direction.

She looked up at him again. Tears now were just streaking down her cheeks. She reluctantly nodded; not because she wanted to, but because if she was ever to see Jack again she had to. He nodded and walked over to her and lifted her up and carried her to his car and shoved her in the back seat with no concern for her bruises. She moaned in pain and he slammed the door shut.

Once back at his house, Henry looked to the back of his car to find Heather sound asleep. Her body looked half mangled and totally tormented, just the way he liked it. He took her inside and laid her down on the bathroom floor. She would clean up when she woke up so that Jack wouldn't see and if she didn't she would be punished.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #180
cherrygirl

Award Star Wow

I love this story like crazy. I'm so mad I caught up because I hate waiting for posts of stories I love. I am glad however to be able to post comments to hopefully keep you motivated! I just started a story too so I guess I can't expect too many comments yet as there's only 1 post. But I like getting posts so I want to give you some. You have fans! I love it! Gold star for you!
cherrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young