Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-19-2024, 01:16 AM   #1
TheForeverEater

Nuclear Lesson Learned

Recently, I've been really into being naked in public. However, I don't actually want to be seen. Some people don't mind it some people enjoy it, I don't unless it's consensual.

Anyway, I've found a good spot in my neighborhood where I can run naked in a huge open space without anyone snooping around. It's at a park in a dark area and I have a ton of room to do anything. It's like that at night because there's no reason for anyone to be there. However, during the day it's a different story.

I've been doing it for a while and it gets me so turned on. I've ran around and even had sex with someone here in the open. Eventually things started to get a bit boring and I wanted to make things more exciting.

That leads us to today or tonight. I had bought some heavy duty handcuffs, the ones that once they're locked they cannot be opened with out the key. I even saw pictures of the reviews on Amazon and one showed the fire department trying to free a teenager. I knew it was perfect for what I had in mind.

My original plan was to have a friend leave me naked, handcuffed with my hands above my head while he goes away for 30 minutes with my clothes. That way I could have that feeling of vulnerability.

However, I don't have anyone to do it and my bf lives a long drive away. So I improvised and bought a timed lock. So you set a time and it counts down and it won't unlock till it hits zero. The time could be minutes to hours.

Now, I realized that the handcuffs now had no use since the chain can't detach of course. Luckily I had some standard bdsm wrist restraints to help me.

And the first time I did it things went smoothly. It was raining and I had my hands above my head in the wide open field.

The rain was hitting my naked body and my dick kept twitching, wanting attention. But I couldn't satisfy him with any sort of touch. I had to duck a bit as cars went by behind me in which I would be hidden by the hill. But my knees and thighs got tired quickly because I happened to be at the gym earlier that day.

So I tried to extend my bare feet out and push myself up, instead I just slid on the mud. After a minute of trying to push myself up with both feet now mudded up, I just realized I could turn to my side and pull myself to my knees and stand back up.

I stood there in my own thoughts wondering what would happen if someone actually found me. My heart was racing and I grew harder. I spent the last few minutes watching the rain sprinkle down on my naked body and cock.

I was surprised that I wasn't as muddy as I thought I was and was able to clean myself up on the wet grass.

That was my first time using self bondage in public, but that wasn't today. Today, something went wrong.

Same scenario as last time, however, I found a random bike lock (the rubber/plastic ones, not a chain) it was attached to a pole. Like, in the pole so there's no removing it. And it was all tangled in there as well. From the looks of it, it's been there for a few years. So I found it last time I went and it was a few feet where the pole was under a tree.

I made a little plan and decided to use the handcuffs and the time lock. I was to lock the handcuffs using the time lock so thag when time was up I would be free, but still have to walk to my bag to unlock the handcuffs.

So I'm at my spot and I strip down and I'm already getting excited. And I handcuff myself infront of my and walk over to the pole.

I'm having some trouble trying to attach the lock the time lock with the handcuffs on. So I walk back to my bag and unlock them. FYI, my bag was like 15 feet from me and had everything in it.

So I attach the cuffs to the lock and I set the time for 11 minutes. Then after it locks put my wrists in and lock them, but not too tight, just right. Again, I get more excited. My bag is far out of reach and I could do nothing but stand there naked and wait out the clock.

But to my dismay, I realized something horrific. Me being a dumbass also wrapped the handcuffs around the bikelock. So it didn't matter if the timelock went down. I was stuck. In the middle of the park.

I was in disbelief. I dismissed the situation and went back to my fun but then upon further inspection. I was right. The cuffs were locked around the bikelock and reality hit me.

I started testing the bike lock and the cuffs and immediately remembered the amazon reviews that not even the fire department could get me out without the key.

Now I started weighing my options as I began pulling on the cuffs, trying to see if there would be anyway to slip through. I was imagining myself being here all night and having to get a morning jogger to get my key and reflected on how embarrassing that would be.

Another idea came to mind and thought if I can yell for help, maybe someone would come looking and I can pay them off for their help.

The warrior in me didn't want to give up like that just yet and I started pulling on the cuffs again. I have small wrists for a guy, I'm 5'6" and slim. I thought it would be enough but no I couldn't slide out. I even tried lubing my wrists with my saliva which didn't really work because it still hurt like hell and I knew the only way to get out was to break my wrist. (Don't worry I didn't)

I took a break and took a few deep breaths and foresaw all the explaining I'll have to do. I was really close to breaking down but something told me to keep going. I pulled the cuffs again, meanwhile I begged God to show me mercy and to just let me get a slap on the wrist just this once and I won't mess around like this again.

And then I said fuck it, I'm sliding my wrist out one way or another. It hurt like hell and I tried several times and by then the timelock had finished. I pathetically tried to pick the lock with the lock's wire but it was too thick, just to show you my desperation.

I went back to pulling and I felt like I was almost there (I wasn't). I took a deep breath and gave it a yank hoping it would slide out all at once, but something else happened. I heard a click. My right cuff loosened. Then I yanked it again. Another click and this time the other cuff loosened. I did this until the cuffs came off.

Oh the sweet relief and I was there no longer than 15 minutes. "Thank you Lord." I said casually in my head and got dressed and left. As I type this, my wrist is sore but not bad at all. I've recovered from worse. This is was a lesson very well learned and I'll just stick with exhibitionism without the bondage from now on. Or atleast have some way of escaping.

Thanks for reading!
TheForeverEater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TheForeverEater for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, gay, male, public